• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid dumb fuck Amos did it again!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from all the ranting and hilarious kiddy tantrum throwing from the facebook post,one can tell that amos has not had a taste of butt fucking prison sex yet,mmh mmh mmmm mmmh mmmh!!!just wait till he gets to guantanamo bay,try not to drop the bar of soap,those big black dudes got some serious

now that he realizes how the u.s. system (actually) works (by rightly treating him as a series of digits), he will fully appreciate how sg is run. the boy's dream is now a nightmare. nobody will sympathize now that he insults the system that is supposed to be his savior. hate to say it but i'm actually rotflmao. so entertaining today with falcons and patriots getting into the superbowl with blowout victories.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he lands in sfo and arranges for freebies in sf and the greater bay area, there will be a much larger sinkie diaspora and sympathizer-base to help him. he cannot just rely on gopalampar to give him free room. heck, even americans will help. moreover, there are asylum-seeker and refugee assistance centers where aid can be obtained. many asylum seekers and refugees from war torn and unstable cuntries get help that way since the influx of iranians, ethiopians, and viets in the 70s. the last resort is to show up at glide memorial, salvation army and catholic churches for free food and wash-up, and then go back to the street and beg for cash. at least the bay area is warmer and more survivable than chicago in winter.

anyway, getting into federal jurisdiction and the national "detainee" queue for asylum is a bad choice as there are already thousands if not tens of thousands of 3 types of asylum seekers (affirmative, credible fear, defensive) stuck in federal and border detention centers all over the cuntry. a 2009 ice report indicated the average length of detention for affirmative asylum cases was 73 days; for credible fear cases it was 89 days; and for defensive cases it was 65 days. the average days did not mean that all were released to u.s. after detention. many were deported depending on success of each asylum case. numbers got better in 2010, but the last 2 years were extremely horrible as hundreds of thousands swarmed the border and almost all who were detained at the border for illegal crossing sought defensive asylum. a great number are still stuck as cases move slowly. it will get worse with the trump admin.

Ah Sai..U r right..And Amos does not know the mess there is with the court system?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
He knows exactly what he wants! He is just one sly naughty boy! If his foul expletives-laden motor-mouth doesn't open and say something, then I worry!

:biggrin:

ya, he certainly knows what he wanted, but no do homework; listened to wrong advice, ended up kena sabo deep, deep.... serve him farking right..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now that he realizes how the u.s. system (actually) works (by rightly treating him as a series of digits), he will fully appreciate how sg is run. the boy's dream is now a nightmare. nobody will sympathize now that he insults the system that is supposed to be his savior. hate to say it but i'm actually rotflmao. so entertaining today with falcons and patriots getting into the superbowl with blowout victories.

why didn't you msg him on how to gain asylum the proper way. :rolleyes: Nigger.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why didn't you msg him on how to gain asylum the proper way. :rolleyes: Nigger.

why should i? gopalampar was already exchanging emails with him and gave him the best advice possible. moreover, he's a veteran immigration lawyer. there's nothing one can do if free proper advice falls on deaf ears. nonetheless amos should sign up with sbf and post his questions here.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means I will literally have spent a total of 50 days in American jail, that is longer than anything that the Singaporean government has sentenced me for, for criticizing religion and the government! Someone escaped his country to prevent being sent to jail for exercising his free speech and has to spend time in jail in the country that he escaped to that is longer than if he was imprisoned for exercising his free speech from the country he was escaping! If he rescinds his political asylum claim, he is deported back to the country he is trying to escape from and gets permanently banned from coming to the US.

What the fuck? What the fuck?! This is bullshit! This is fucking bullshit! And the worst part is nobody really knows about these kinds of awful immigration policies existed in America. Fortunately, because I have a high profile case, we’re finally highlighting these wretched policies. Tens of thousands of people have already suffered from these policies and we didn’t know about it. What the hell? What the fuck? This is like the premise of some dark comedy novel. And yet, here it is, happening in real life. This needs to end. We have to speak up about this garbage. We can start by demanding my immediate release from American jail. Fuck the oppressive court date. Lawyers who have been passive slaves to the status quo would probably say that speaking against the set court date would be futile. I don’t give two fucks.

He is actually criticizing the system that he is seeking help on. That is a really bad move.
Good luck to him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the HWZ forum:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Gopalan Nair, an Attorney in California with over 20 years of experience. I have done hundreds of asylum cases countries from as far and wide as Tajikistan to Pakistan. My telephone number is (510) 491 8525 and my Email is [email protected]. I practice in the San Francisco area. Immigration is federal practice which allows me to represent client in all 50 states of the US.

Amos Yee, a Singaporean blogger was recently jailed twice for religious insults against Muslims and Christians in his native Singapore. He has recently entered the United States at Chicago asking for asylum and is presently on Immigration Hold at McHenry Correctional Facility, a prison, in Woodstock Illinois. Please see my post previous to this.

Asylum proceedings are confidential and information about any case is hard to get except for legal counsel or his own contacts. My understanding is that his "credible fear interview" has not yet been held. Normally if a credible fear interview is successful the asylum applicant is released on bond pending his Asylum hearing before an Immigration judge. If he fails in his credible fear interview, he still can request a hearing before an Immigration Judge except that he will not be released while he waits for his Asylum hearing.

My reckoning is that Amos Yee will not be released on bond. A judge among other considerations considering release should consider whether he will be a danger to himself or to the others or the community. Amos Yee is a religion hater, a hater of Islam and Christianity. He has insulted Islam and Christianity in Singapore which landed him in jail. The question for the American Immigration Judge is to decide whether his release to the community would be a danger to himself or others. We have seen the religious carnage in the not too long ago, Orlando shootings and San Bernardino shootings in the name of Islam. A judge will not allow this sort of thing to happen by releasing Amos Yee who may repeat his hate speech in the US resulting in others to retaliate with deadly force.

There should be no doubt that his release to the community would be a danger to himself or others. There is a serious danger that an self proclaimed religion hater like him would repeat his hate speech conduct in the United States. This may result in Muslims or Christians to retaliate. Although it is true that Americans have to right to say anything they want, Amos Yee is not American. The court need not release him to face racial violence in this country. Amos Yee does not have all the constitutional rights that an American citizen has.

I don't believe that he would be released on bail even if his credible fear interview is successful. He would be held in custody and I reckon in the end his asylum request would also be denied. This is not a case of protecting free speech. It is a case whether anti-Christ or Anti Islam hate speech should be given asylum protection in the United States.

Amos Yee has not suffered any past persecution at the hands of the Singapore government and neither has he any evidence of a well founded fear of future persecution at the hands of the Singapore government. He was merely given 2 short jail terms for hate speech against religion, a just and fair law in a multi racial crowded island. There is no evidence whatsoever that if he is returned to Singapore island he will be persecuted. And neither was he persecuted in the past. This is a man who believes he has a right to insult religions and therefore should be granted asylum in the US by reason thereof.

Another reason why his bail would be denied is his desire to avoid national service. National service is a universal requirement in the island of Singapore and the refusal to do it, shows bad moral character. In the United States, a draft dodger is even denied citizenship. This is a major point which will effect the judgment of the Immigration judge who will consider this whether to grant or deny asylum. An asylum applicant has to be of good moral character. A draft dodger does not have good moral character.

Gopalan Nair
Attorney at Law
Fremont (San Francisco) California
Tel: 510 491 8525
Email: [email protected]

At the end of the day, I anticipate him to LL return and serve his NS.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
My reckoning is that Amos Yee will not be released on bond. A judge among other considerations considering release should consider whether he will be a danger to himself or to the others or the community. Amos Yee is a religion hater, a hater of Islam and Christianity. He has insulted Islam and Christianity in Singapore which landed him in jail. The question for the American Immigration Judge is to decide whether his release to the community would be a danger to himself or others. We have seen the religious carnage in the not too long ago, Orlando shootings and San Bernardino shootings in the name of Islam. A judge will not allow this sort of thing to happen by releasing Amos Yee who may repeat his hate speech in the US resulting in others to retaliate with deadly force.

There should be no doubt that his release to the community would be a danger to himself or others. There is a serious danger that an self proclaimed religion hater like him would repeat his hate speech conduct in the United States. This may result in Muslims or Christians to retaliate. Although it is true that Americans have to right to say anything they want, Amos Yee is not American. The court need not release him to face racial violence in this country. Amos Yee does not have all the constitutional rights that an American citizen has.

I don't believe that he would be released on bail even if his credible fear interview is successful. He would be held in custody and I reckon in the end his asylum request would also be denied. This is not a case of protecting free speech. It is a case whether anti-Christ or Anti Islam hate speech should be given asylum protection in the United States.

Amos Yee has not suffered any past persecution at the hands of the Singapore government and neither has he any evidence of a well founded fear of future persecution at the hands of the Singapore government. He was merely given 2 short jail terms for hate speech against religion, a just and fair law in a multi racial crowded island. There is no evidence whatsoever that if he is returned to Singapore island he will be persecuted. And neither was he persecuted in the past. This is a man who believes he has a right to insult religions and therefore should be granted asylum in the US by reason thereof.

I think Amos can kiss his asylum goodbye.

if you criticize a system that you hope to get help on.. you are likely a danger to the society. He is a kid afterall and he is not mature enough for the society yet. Being smart is just not enough, you need experience and wisdom too. But you need experience first before you get wisdom in some cases.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Amos can kiss his asylum goodbye.

if you criticize a system that you hope to get help on.. you are likely a danger to the society. He is a kid afterall and he is not mature enough for the society yet. Being smart is just not enough, you need experience and wisdom too. But you need experience first before you get wisdom in some cases.

The part about his intention to avoid national service could be his death knell.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, the US system is not as petty as the sinkie establishment. one facebook posting is not going to jeopardise his chances of being granted asylum.

The bigger takeaway from this posting is his sense of self entitlement. He doesn't realise USA is a bigger beast than sinkieland.. if he already screaming "fuck this fuck that" now about the asylum process, his problems have not even begun....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from all the ranting and hilarious kiddy tantrum throwing from the facebook post,one can tell that amos has not had a taste of butt fucking prison sex yet,mmh mmh mmmm mmmh mmmh!!!just wait till he gets to guantanamo bay,try not to drop the bar of soap,those big black dudes got some serious

As usual talking out of your arse again.
You know who gets send to Guantanamo Bay? Dunno right? Then dun act smart.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, the US system is not as petty as the sinkie establishment. one facebook posting is not going to jeopardise his chances of being granted asylum.

The bigger takeaway from this posting is his sense of self entitlement. He doesn't realise USA is a bigger beast than sinkieland.. if he already screaming "fuck this fuck that" now about the asylum process, his problems have not even begun....

For the record, I am not referring that the the people working thin the system will feel offended by his posting..

What I am referring to is his behavior in dealing with problems and obstacles which he dislike. Amos dislike religion so much, he will chant his views out in his usual fashion and might cause harm to himself and others.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual talking out of your arse again.
You know who gets send to Guantanamo Bay? Dunno right? Then dun act smart.

ooooh shit.....my guess is after one night in guantanamo,amos wont be talking shit about islam no more,hes not going to talk no more.everytime someone mentions the word allah hes going to have a psychological apeshit reaction and nervous breakdown.imagine meeting that nigger Khalid Sheikh Mohammed,principle architect of the 9/11 attack in the cellblock B showers.after the prison riot and lockdown siren is done sounding and the prison guards baton is done swinging and beating the nigger down,amos wont be squealing like a pig and screaming "allah pls forgive me" no more.

let the smooth jazz prison rape music begin!!!

[video=youtube;9IPzwiKk0BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPzwiKk0BE[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the HWZ forum:

hating islam is a danger to society in USA?its more like the national pastime there,im sure many would welcome him with open arms.

although being a atheist is not such a popular option there......but other nations probably wont be as welcoming of him as USA the capital of hate lol.