• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat nowadays all smartphones got fingerprint sensor

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even the cheapest $200 phones.....why laptops dont got none?all the laptop manufacturers sleeping?need me to phone lenovo and make suggestion.

imagine got fingerprint sensor,everything i do that require passwords like internet purchasing or banking only require one touch.beep beep boop boop and its done.

Alexis

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the cheapest $200 phones.....why laptops dont got none?all the laptop manufacturers sleeping?need me to phone lenovo and make suggestion.

imagine got fingerprint sensor,everything i do that require passwords like internet purchasing or banking only require one touch.beep beep boop boop and its done.

Heard of complaints about fingerprint sensors needing so many tries to unlock? Well u get what u paid for :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is making it compulsory for passports to have a record of your retina. Another stupid idea by the PAP that is going to cost $$. Anyone who has used those auto entry points at Changi airport can tell you that fingerprint scanners are not 100% accurate. Or maybe it's the machinery in place that is not very reliable.

The only place where I've ever had my fingerprint scanned is when entering & leaving Spore. In this region I've never seen a finger print or retina scanner being used. Just because they have money to waste they pick on Sporeans :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard of complaints about fingerprint sensors needing so many tries to unlock? Well u get what u paid for :biggrin:

if ur talking about those fingerprint sensors they install in school gates like ten years ago,those were shitty.but nowadays the fingerprint sensors on the latest phones are lightning fast like less than 0.6 seconds.just lightly brush ur finger and ur phone immediately unlocks.the phone even asks u to roll ur finger around so it can get multiple angles of ur fingerprint,the mapping technology is incredible,super advanced MIT algorithm stuff.also u dont have to use ur thumb,u can add as many fingerprints as u want ur index,middle,pinky finger so its convinent.

Last edited: