• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PRC Tell Ng Eng Hen Follow Law AKA One-Chyna Policy!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;UNNuu5bXQuo]https://youtu.be/UNNuu5bXQuo[/video]

English Translation:
1. Ng Eng Hen say Terrex got immunity.
2. PRC tell Sinkieland dont play play.
3. Singapore is a successful city from British Colonial Times.
4. LKY beri smart at playing politics. Can follow where the wind blows.
5. LHL is bornt with silver spoon ah sia kia.
6. Starlight equipment was directly shipped between Taiwan and Singapore during LKY's times.
7. LHL want to cut cost, so use normal shipping.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
immunity from what?did china grant immunity to our armed forces and terrexes?only taiwan yes?

so if arse loong kwai kwai obey one china policy,the terrexes will be returned to them ala immunity under one china policy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe in a one china policy. And Taiwan is not china. Taiwan is taiwan.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whore cabaret needs a tight slap, btw how cum angry Jo neber question cheena why they angry

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always been steadfast in my belief that our political novices r all jiakliaobee. In fact all of them without exception r also jiak sai. Really eat-shit-& die! Still want to look good & haughty. Protected by international law & dunno what immunity eh! Lol.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they naively think they can send Babu Singh SC to argue international immunity sure win ?
PAP can only sure win inside Singapore but once outside Singapore no guarantee win.