• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump - possibly the most watched 100 days in office

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a common term in the US politics and in the US corporate World.

Thought he made a whole bunch of interestings pledges during the campaign, people tend to discount them as campaign talk and nothing much. In his inauguration speech, he raised the bar by slamming politicians for "all talk and no action" and that he intends to be act quickly.

Going to be an interesting ride. He did give a taste of what he could do when he twitted 2 weeks ago about congress fiddling and farting over watering down the ethics law and they dropped their nonsense immediately.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Thought he made a whole bunch of interestings pledges during the campaign, people tend to discount them as campaign talk and nothing much. In his inauguration speech, he raised the bar by slamming politicians for "all talk and no action" and that he intends to be act quickly.

Going to be an interesting ride. He did give a taste of what he could do when he twitted 2 weeks ago about congress fiddling and farting over watering down the ethics law and they dropped their nonsense immediately.

Trump is a strong man. Sometimes you need such tough buggers to get things done. Of course the downside is you can get absolute crap rammed down people's throats as well.

But I would rather have a strong man in charge and get things done rather than a wishy washy sweet talking load of air pretending to get things done.

If the strong man is no longer effective or has gone crazy, bring in the new guy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am begining to take a real shine to him. Especially when I saw how Congress reacyted to his twit. Now thats power.

Still his cabinet is unbeliveably bad - so many of them have been caught doing dishonest things, poor judgement etc. With millions of capable people in the country, he went for loyalty then substance.

Trump is a strong man. Sometimes you need such tough buggers to get things done. Of course the downside is you can get absolute crap rammed down people's throats as well.

But I would rather have a strong man in charge and get things done rather than a wishy washy sweet talking load of air pretending to get things done.

If the strong man is no longer effective or has gone crazy, bring in the new guy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's bet whether:

1. He can pass 2 years of his 4 yr term.
2. And, no or, he can get 2nd term.

This poofter own private biz is going to get plenty of problems.

China will tell travel agencies not to book his hotels. Even to send him broke.

China will sell cheap to Amazon and let's see what Trumpet can do to Amazon?

I am begining to take a real shine to him. Especially when I saw how Congress reacyted to his twit. Now thats power.

Still his cabinet is unbeliveably bad - so many of them have been caught doing dishonest things, poor judgement etc. With millions of capable people in the country, he went for loyalty then substance.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He has shown himself to be little different from Hillary Clinton in terms of swamp building and cronyism. Plus, no idea what to do with the economy despite all the campaign talk about bring back jobs. All those alleged jobs being "brought back" were a result of deals made way before his victory, some even before his nomination.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do people have some fetish for "100 days in office" simply because of Napoleon's final 100 days as emperor?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet when he farts..The left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits will make a big fuss n winner being peg by the jets will start a thread here asap

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think people want change, any change. Not just the Americans, but the wider World. Brexit was never expected and wave continues. Even if Trump fails, people will not be surprised and if he succeeds again they will not be surprised. Its like the old days, when you hit the Tv and kick the fridge to get it going again with no science behind it.

His cabinet selection however shows that deep down its the same old Trump - his own interest, his own bias will prevail.

He has shown himself to be little different from Hillary Clinton in terms of swamp building and cronyism. Plus, no idea what to do with the economy despite all the campaign talk about bring back jobs. All those alleged jobs being "brought back" were a result of deals made way before his victory, some even before his nomination.