• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shanmugam: Gahmen Worried About Muslims Being Alienated From Sinkies!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, the local mat community is so fucked up they need an apuneh to tell them they could feel alienated. If this was such a potential problem, then why don't Yourcock, Halimah, or Mangoes speak up for their own community?

The ara-m&ds will not go against the practice of piousness to their religion, to them blasphemy is much worst than alienated or national solidarity.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
You trying to betray the Chinese dog club. :oIo:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are kuniangs with no facial hair!

Good job my fellow islambabi puki pig. We mooslem retards are genetically programme to fuck our own mothers and daughters and pets.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wats wrong having a goatee? Personal choice also kena control.:rolleyes:

You are too dumb to know one of the preparations made by escaping ISIS fighters is beard shaving. That means one good identification of a terrorist is the beard. It may not be 100% correct but the chance is high.

Secondly, if it is just a personal or cultural choice, nobody would give a damn fcuk.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
so no football this country become disunited?no wonder sinkies are only fit to be a backwater fishing village,like brazil or argentina.sinkies couldnt possibly make it in a ultra modern 21st century metropolitan city.

The football was a symbol of singapore unity. Could have been anything else. But singaporeans express their unity thru their football team. I would not expect u to understand.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Only the actual GPMG and the ammo box is important. The tripod is secondary. So make the m&d carry only the tripod. Problem solved. m&ds can now be part of the GPMG team.

The tripod is also heavy, but even worse, its awkward to carry.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you miss out the carl gustav 84mm recoiless rifle. for a few decades, the support company had an anti-hard-target platoon with carl gustavs, beside gpmg and mortar platoons. after equipping infantry platoons with anti-tank tubes, they did away with the 84mm rr. 81mm mortars and 105mm anti-tank rr's on jeeps were part of infantry battalion assets as heavier support forces.

Yes, you are right. 84mm Carl Gustav and jeep mounted 105mm rr were also part of the support company.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
In times of this when there appears to be no more country anymore, people resort to their own race for support.

Good observation. The Malays are not the only ones who have withdrawn into their community. The Chinese have done so as well. Unlike the Malays who seek to maintain their identity through religion and its manifestation through their attire, the Chinese do so by withdrawing into their own culture and language. The only exception are the Indians who will readily prostitute and impose themselves on the dominant culture.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was not always the case. In the 70s and 80s, I felt the country was more united then now. we had the football and the kallang roar, the whole country was supporting the Lions football team in the Malaysia cup and what not. Then Ganesan fucked that up. I had a malay teacher in secondary school that was a chinese. also many aunties and uncles in those days spoke the language of other races. Now, with the PAP importing all these fucking FTs, how do you feel like a nation anymore. U look around and you feel like you have been invaded, and u see these assholes stealing out jobs, pretending to make sinkie hawker food, etc. I mean Trump is so concern about foreigners coming into his country, he wants to erect the wall, and here we are, opening the doors wide open for them. In times of this when there appears to be no more country anymore, people resort to their own race for support.

How did the late N.Ganesan fucked that up? Just being curious! I always thought he was very well-regarded for being a competent football administrator and FAS manager and well-liked too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How did the late N.Ganesan fucked that up? Just being curious! I always thought he was very well-regarded for being a competent football administrator and FAS manager and well-liked too.

I remember it like yesterday. ganesan and his entourage went to the Singapore vs Johore match in the Malaysia cup. Its was said that the arrogant prick sat in the SUltan's personal luxury box. when asked to move, he refused. The sultan then instigated the other FAs from the other states to kick out singapore from the malaysia cup. The FAS spin it as something else, but that was the death of singapore soccer. All caused by this thambi piece of shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember it like yesterday. ganesan and his entourage went to the Singapore vs Johore match in the Malaysia cup. Its was said that the arrogant prick sat in the SUltan's personal luxury box. when asked to move, he refused. The sultan then instigated the other FAs from the other states to kick out singapore from the malaysia cup. The FAS spin it as something else, but that was the death of singapore soccer. All caused by this thambi piece of shit.

Why didn't the sultan get ppl to whack him up? Why wasn't he punished?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What a stupid tale! If that incident really happened, the sultan would have beaten the keling to death just like any other golf caddie. If a sultan would not hesitate to lynch a fellow m&d over a trivial affair, why would the sultan not dare to trash a keling for sitting in his chair?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not at all what happened. No idiot however dumb will ever enter the Johor Sultan's box knowing his character.

This is what happened. It was a single Johor FA official who was treating the FAS council members in a rude manner publicly and in front of the press folks. He was told off by his own people and he went away sulking. This clown as a result forgot to lead the Singapore delegation to a post match dinner with the Johor Sultan. They panicked when the Singapore Council members did not turn up and claimed that we snubbed the Sultan. The dinner was hosted by Johor FA and not the Sultan.

They demanded an apology and FAS Council refused and for obvious reason. Normally the Singapore Govt would have pressured the Singapore body to apologise but this council had a very well respected Cambridge grad who was one year senior to Old Man and ran a highly regarded accountancy firm and considered an icon in the industry. He is also a personal friend of old man and his wife. He is also very wealthy in his own right. He is also considered the genius behind the FAS becoming financially independent because he negotiated the gate taking arrangements with SSC and the Malay states.

The council however felt that they should not stand in the way and offered to step down as a whole. And that is what happened. FA Johor still demanded the apology every year for the next 3 years. They dropped the apology but the boycott continued because most states was envious of our gate taking and it also made sense for them to get rid of one strong team especially when they knew that an away game with the Kallang roar was too formidable.

Ganesan's era was Singapore's most successful era for Singapore soccer. We also attained the highest ranking during his era. It was not just Ganesan but the council who were well regarded.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a smokescreen for even more serious problems that are being hidden - aka - the economy.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The football was a symbol of singapore unity. Could have been anything else. But singaporeans express their unity thru their football team. I would not expect u to understand.

What about ping pong? Can't we use ping pong to show FTs that we value their talents and we can help them succeed and get rich? And also tell sinkies they need to work hard like FT or no chance to succeed or represent Singapore. I think in football, Kallang roar and all there was a message appropriate for its time but now a different message is more appropriate. Then is then, now is now. You understand?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What about ping pong? Can't we use ping pong to show FTs that we value their talents and we can help them succeed and get rich? And also tell sinkies they need to work hard like FT or no chance to succeed or represent Singapore. I think in football, Kallang roar and all there was a message appropriate for its time but now a different message is more appropriate. Then is then, now is now. You understand?

Ping Pong is not a natural talent for sinkies. If por lumpar and arse kissing were Olympic events, zikapore will win multiple gold medals.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's make melayu our national language.im already busting out my favorite Malaysian rock CDs.

[video=youtube;hyVePOkhhDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVePOkhhDg&app=desktop[/video]

Last edited: