• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shanmugam: Gahmen Worried About Muslims Being Alienated From Sinkies!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is there a 'machine gun unit' in the SAF today? Most soldiers themselves operate machine guns, given that there's an 'auto' function on their rifles.

I guess u are not a sinkie after all. Any sinkie who was a regular or served NS will know that in that time period Old Fart was speaking about, there was a support coy in every infantry regiment. In the support coy was crewed served 7.6mm FN GPMG, which made up the heavy weapons fire support. The GPMG if recalled was served by 3 crew. When moving, one carried the machine gun, one carried the tripod, and one carried the ammo boxes. So, there was actually a machine dedicated unit in every SIR. Also, an organic mortar squad was in the support coy, 81mm I believe.

The weapons held by the soldiers today are personal assault rifles. They are not technically machine guns due to the selective fire mode and the limited ammo capacity and much smaller calibre. Also, an Ultimax 100/200 is known as a section weapon or SAW, also rifle calibre round and not a true machine gun.

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess u are not a sinkie after all. Any sinkie who was a regular or served NS will know that in that time period Old Fart was speaking about, there was a support coy in every infantry regiment. In the support coy was crewed served 7.6mm FN GPMG, which made up the heavy weapons fire support. The GPMG if recalled was served by 3 crew. When moving, one carried the machine gun, one carried the tripod, and one carried the ammo boxes. So, there was actually a machine dedicated unit in every SIR. Also, an organic mortar squad was in the support coy, 81mm I believe.

john was in civil defence. store clerk

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree we should be race first before nationality.....we can no longer trust PAP or the country to take care of us or our interest.....this country serves the interests of others and foreigners......its time sinkie chinks wake up and fight together before its too late.just like the high caste indians and PRCs,no one would fight for us if we dont fight for ourselves.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i agree we should be race first before nationality.....we can no longer trust PAP or the country to take care of us or our interest.....this country serves the interests of others and foreigners......its time sinkie chinks wake up and fight together before its too late.just like the high caste indians and PRCs,no one would fight for us if we dont fight for ourselves.

This was not always the case. In the 70s and 80s, I felt the country was more united then now. we had the football and the kallang roar, the whole country was supporting the Lions football team in the Malaysia cup and what not. Then Ganesan fucked that up. I had a malay teacher in secondary school that was a chinese. also many aunties and uncles in those days spoke the language of other races. Now, with the PAP importing all these fucking FTs, how do you feel like a nation anymore. U look around and you feel like you have been invaded, and u see these assholes stealing out jobs, pretending to make sinkie hawker food, etc. I mean Trump is so concern about foreigners coming into his country, he wants to erect the wall, and here we are, opening the doors wide open for them. In times of this when there appears to be no more country anymore, people resort to their own race for support.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The weapons held by the soldiers today are personal assault rifles. They are not technically machine guns due to the selective fire mode and the limited ammo capacity and much smaller calibre. Also, an Ultimax 100/200 is known as a section weapon or SAW, also rifle calibre round and not a true machine gun.

So make the m&d carry the tripod in the GPMG team. I make my maid carry the heavy and less important stuff.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the actual GPMG and the ammo box is important. The tripod is secondary. So make the m&d carry only the tripod. Problem solved. m&ds can now be part of the GPMG team.

if u had a gpmg and a crate of grenades and u could only carry one,which would u give to the m&d?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was not always the case. In the 70s and 80s, I felt the country was more united then now. we had the football and the kallang roar, the whole country was supporting the Lions football team in the Malaysia cup and what not. Then Ganesan fucked that up. I had a malay teacher in secondary school that was a chinese. also many aunties and uncles in those days spoke the language of other races. Now, with the PAP importing all these fucking FTs, how do you feel like a nation anymore. U look around and you feel like you have been invaded, and u see these assholes stealing out jobs, pretending to make sinkie hawker food, etc. I mean Trump is so concern about foreigners coming into his country, he wants to erect the wall, and here we are, opening the doors wide open for them. In times of this when there appears to be no more country anymore, people resort to their own race for support.

so no football this country become disunited?no wonder sinkies are only fit to be a backwater fishing village,like brazil or argentina.sinkies couldnt possibly make it in a ultra modern 21st century metropolitan city.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wats wrong having a goatee? Personal choice also kena control.:rolleyes:

having facial hair demonstrates manliness, unlike sinkie chink kuniangs who are hairless and can't even grow one lousy hair on their chins. i wore stubble when younger and chicks loved it. as i get older it gets promoted to goatee, but now because i'm semi retired and lazy, it's a cross between a scruffy beard in winter to goatee when partially shaved in spring to stubble when lightly shaved in summer. very seldom i have a clean shaven face like hairless sinkie gayfucks here who think goatee is not a personal choice but a political affiliation. i bet when these hairless gayfucks grow some hair on their face, it will be a few token strands like those sticking out of fumanchu mole.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u had a gpmg and a crate of grenades and u could only carry one,which would u give to the m&d?

I would give the m&d the gpmg, but maintain the SAF policy of keeping gun from bullet separate. You can't do that with live grenades yet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you miss out the carl gustav 84mm recoiless rifle. for a few decades, the support company had an anti-hard-target platoon with carl gustavs, beside gpmg and mortar platoons. after equipping infantry platoons with anti-tank tubes, they did away with the 84mm rr. 81mm mortars and 105mm anti-tank rr's on jeeps were part of infantry battalion assets as heavier support forces.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would give the m&d the gpmg, but maintain the SAF policy of keeping gun from bullet separate. You can't do that with live grenades yet.

Right! To maintain consistency with the saf policy, for explosives device such as live grenades, just let the m&d keep the pins and you keep the explosives.
A Mega Sound Advice.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Shamu is flanked by mufti of Muis,it be definitive statement on such extremist views... Can't the mufti@muis be more proactive in addressing it's flocks?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese dog you suddenly become racially aware and stopped kissing the asses of non Chinese?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
having facial hair demonstrates manliness, unlike sinkie chink kuniangs who are hairless and can't even grow one lousy hair on their chins. i wore stubble when younger and chicks loved it. as i get older it gets promoted to goatee, but now because i'm semi retired and lazy, it's a cross between a scruffy beard in winter to goatee when partially shaved in spring to stubble when lightly shaved in summer. very seldom i have a clean shaven face like hairless sinkie gayfucks here who think goatee is not a personal choice but a political affiliation. i bet when these hairless gayfucks grow some hair on their face, it will be a few token strands like those sticking out of fumanchu mole.

Nigger you are a chink yourself so how can you grow any hair since according to you sinkie "chinks' cannot grow any hair. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are in a different simpler dimension.

The world today is religion before race and nationality. Sometimes, race and religion gets caught up with religion when the majority of a race follows the same religion. But the core loyalty is to religion first, followed by lesser stuff like nationality and race.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You trying to betray the Chinese dog club. :oIo:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are kuniangs with no facial hair!