• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao auntie actress fights 2 young guys on bus!!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That chow ah qua who kicked and spat back the auntie should have his face captured more clearly on the video and shamed. It is no way to treat a woman, especially an elderly by scolding her back, hitting her back. He is not a man to behave this way, just a chow ah qua who is castrated.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
useless chaps (carrying files-tertiary students?)-want to fight ,do it for something worthwhile, like less foreign immigrants/workers (i.e more jobs for locals0, cheaper/better healthcare and public housing, more govt accountability ect2

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
useless chaps (carrying files-tertiary students?)-want to fight ,do it for something worthwhile, like less foreign immigrants/workers (i.e more jobs for locals0, cheaper/better healthcare and public housing, more govt accountability ect2

yes, i heard some Malaysian chinese taking towards the end of the vide and the two boys are probably OCS-commissioned officers.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she reminded me of how the fucking cunts from SPH will look like now over the years!:eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
see... ball less chinkie guy. challenge by aunty 1 to 1 hide behind other men for safety. is he a mata?

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lao auntie reminds me of this laozhabor

IMG_0307.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 838

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the young punk accent dont sound like a local.
true, dont fight or argue with an lady regardless of age. just give them silence treament you will 海阔天空

its very common in public transport. There is no way integration can happen.:biggrin:
the most difficult task on earth is to put humans together.