• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why sinkie men never considered fair pinoys when shopping for a wife?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putang Ina Mo! Bwahahahahaha, i laugh at their horrible accents, if i want atas i'll buy a Baltic mail order bride thanks.

that is true.

I know sinkees who married Latvian, Polish, Czech, even Chechnya women.

some plus...

- kids inherit better physical genes
- none of that pasalubong crap

cons

- don't age well
- when they go mental you die :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I strongly suggest that sinkies don't marry Pinoys. Pinoys are one of the lowest IQ races in the world. They are dumb as fuck. I have yet to meet a smart Pinoy. If one of the 70% sinkie gong cheebye marry an equally retarded Pinoy, the result will be an even gonger cheebye.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh fair pinoy prefers amdk , followed by nigger and shitskin and others. Sinkie is last in their list.
This question should be why fair pinoy doesn't want to consider sinkie .

One must consider this if you marry a Pinoy, Vietcong, PRC, etc you are not marrying her alone, her family migration in Sinkieland included, your home will
turn into a Free Hotel or boarding house! meals, laundry, and other expenses
to be included too! So think twice or thrice before jumping into marrying a Foreign wife!! That does not include returning to her home town annually and remember
to buy gift for all her relatives they will be waiting in long Queue!!

And your in law thinking that you Foreign husband a fcuking rich they want you to pay for her father in law home renovation, electrical appliances to be included too!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One must consider this if you marry a Pinoy, Vietcong, PRC, etc you are not marrying her alone, her family migration in Sinkieland included, your home will
to be included too! So think twice or thrice before jumping into marrying a Foreign wife!! That does not include returning to her home town annually and remember

And your in law thinking that you Foreign husband a fcuking rich they want you to pay for her father in law home renovation, electrical appliances to be included too!

Absolutely with you on this.
I dare to say most of the foreign wife mangina already know this but they are ready to take to challenge simply becos for "for flatearner to fill in the space"

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I strongly suggest that sinkies don't marry Pinoys. Pinoys are one of the lowest IQ races in the world. They are dumb as fuck. I have yet to meet a smart Pinoy. If one of the 70% sinkie gong cheebye marry an equally retarded Pinoy, the result will be an even gonger cheebye.

U just convinced even more to get a pinay...Dumb women are the best...Easy to dominate. As long as the guy controls everything it will be great. Easier to get away with anything.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't underestimate them. I've heard that they can be schemers. Knew someone who found out that the person who gave the maid a glowing recommendation was actually the maids friend & not her ex-employer.

Knew another Sporean who found out that the maid was making side trips to meet her boyfriend to go drinking. The maid was suppose to be looking after her daughter , so the maid took along the daughter whenever she met with the boyfriend. Friend became suspicious when her daughter started asking some sensitive questions :o

Usually after such bad experience Sporeans decide to get Indonesian maids who are simpler :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't underestimate them. I've heard that they can be schemers. Knew someone who found out that the person who gave the maid a glowing recommendation was actually the maids friend & not her ex-employer.

Knew another Sporean who found out that the maid was making side trips to meet her boyfriend to go drinking. The maid was suppose to be looking after her daughter , so the maid took along the daughter whenever she met with the boyfriend. Friend became suspicious when her daughter started asking some sensitive questions :o

Usually after such bad experience Sporeans decide to get Indonesian maids who are simpler :smile:

I don't have that problem with my maid. I don't allow her to keep her handphone on weekdays, and all calls made during working days are supervised. If she's not happy, she gets a good hiding or she can quit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the lees must hv pinoy blood in them

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Then they must be manginas. Tell the wife not to have her relatives stay with you, after all how big is a HDB flat?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I screwed a white pinoy before. very fair and give 9 for her beauty.

But marry no. if she come from rich background Najib no problem.

Then they must be manginas. Tell the wife not to have her relatives stay with you, after all how big is a HDB flat?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first of all do u even consider the pinoys a human or subhuman species?they are like the white european trash from bolivia,or bosnia or herzgovina or one of those gypsies countries,living beside the garbage heap in their dilapidated wooden shacks with their filthy sheets and rags and their retarded horse and cow,the mother looking like a clueless retarded wideeyed sow twenty something gypsie girl and the kids scrabbling around in the dirt and absolute poverty with no hope or chance of an education or even a library with books to read.

occasionally one of these farmers and his wife might pop out a beautiful daughter but u got to remember the circumstances this creature was born out of and the centuries of retardation and mongolism bred into its genetics.

already sinkies are retarded enough,can u imagine a sinkie without our wonderful education system and 20 years of training to teach it how to be a semi useful human being?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
non-British Subjects mainly 300,000 Chinese community were opium addicts drugged by the Pommies.

can expect more retard descendant from overdose opium smoking Chinese.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

We learned that the opium trade was freely indulged in, at Singapore, fostered by the Government. Singapore is a large city of about 300,000 inhabitants, a great number of which are Chinese. It has wide, beautiful streets, fine government buildings, magnificent quays and docks-a splendid European city at the outposts of the Orient. We found that a large part of its revenue is derived from the opium traffic-from the sale of opium, and from license fees derived from shops where opium may be purchased, or from divans where it may be smoked. The customers are mainly Chinese.

first of all do u even consider the pinoys a human or subhuman species?they are like the white european trash from bolivia,or bosnia or herzgovina or one of those gypsies countries,living beside the garbage heap in their dilapidated wooden shacks with their filthy sheets and rags and their retarded horse and cow,the mother looking like a clueless retarded wideeyed sow twenty something gypsie girl and the kids scrabbling around in the dirt and absolute poverty with no hope or chance of an education or even a library with books to read.

occasionally one of these farmers and his wife might pop out a beautiful daughter but u got to remember the circumstances this creature was born out of and the centuries of retardation and mongolism bred into its genetics.

already sinkies are retarded enough,can u imagine a sinkie without our wonderful education system and 20 years of training to teach it how to be a semi useful human being?