• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why sinkie men never considered fair pinoys when shopping for a wife?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand if the prefer ATBs because of culture. But why many prefer Vietnam boos and Thai Sao Sao is beyond me. If you want to look a bit high class but sinkie princesses are beyond your reach, why not consider fair pinoy girls who can speak reasonably good English?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand if the prefer ATBs because of culture. But why many prefer Vietnam boos and Thai Sao Sao is beyond me. If you want to look a bit high class but sinkie princesses are beyond your reach, why not consider fair pinoy girls who can speak reasonably good English?

Eh fair pinoy prefers amdk , followed by nigger and shitskin and others. Sinkie is last in their list.
This question should be why fair pinoy doesn't want to consider sinkie .

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
no brother. For Vietnam, China, Thailand and Philippines, if you marry their women, it is like marrying the whole kampung or extended family.

Consider Malaysia or Taiwan if you prefer imported.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Putang Ina Mo! Bwahahahahaha, i laugh at their horrible accents, if i want atas i'll buy a Baltic mail order bride thanks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no brother. For Vietnam, China, Thailand and Philippines, if you marry their women, it is like marrying the whole kampung or extended family.

Consider Malaysia or Taiwan if you prefer imported.

I think it's the same with filipinos. I was looking at some youtubes videos of Americans who married filipino wifes & he was complaining that the wifes relatives were always approaching him for money.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worthiness of a pussy is very much depend on the smell, size, colour and size of the owner waist.

Who gives a flying fuck on what you think? Go fuck yourself. how is your mother's phua chee buy? still bleeding after giving birth to you?

it's a fucking disgrace for a mother to give birth to a mangina.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The chattering will kill you. The Pinoy language and accent is even more annoying than that of Sinkies. And that takes some doing.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why superior Indian men cannot have their pick from fair Chinese lasses? Once again chink privilege rears its ugly head! :mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a flying fuck on what you think? Go fuck yourself. how is your mother's phua chee buy? still bleeding after giving birth to you?

it's a fucking disgrace for a mother to give birth to a mangina.

Lu aa cheebye chew si boh?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sc7BuKP.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I once did, but laughed my head off at that silly notion. Pinoy women are only meant to be maids, cabaret singers or hookers.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once did, but laughed my head off at that silly notion. Pinoy women are only meant to be maids, cabaret singers or hookers.
right.....you fucked up your chance when one of them sang dahil saiyo to you and you thought she wanted you to help her plant veges in da hills :o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back when I was at MBS,there's was tons of pinoys and Chao ni mas around.in particular there was this Pinoy manager,a PYT that looked chio almost as perfect as those teenage actresses in one of those high school romance movies apple of my eye or some shit,or j idol,if it wasnt for the fact that she's obviously a Pinoy,and beneath that pristine human skin is a roach or trash.she could have been a possible addition to my list of humanoid procreation mating list.

Race and purity is a sensitive subject,God made chinks the Aryan race there's no need to go around mixing just because u had a moment of weakness or beastiality.

Why the hell would u go around looking for some African bush bitch to marry or australian Aborigine .Why engage in social Darwinism?They say race is only skin deep,they are right, beneath that is the rest of 99 percent of ur DNA and what makes u a professional never do well.

Last edited: