• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Enterprising ATB set up minimart in HDB flat!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better to have at least a 5'oclock shadow, totally exposed toes are prone to melanoma in total :wink:
btw, you invited or just lining up in the streets - complete with mexican flag, tekilla and sombrero :confused:

received the card but cannot make it as major storm rages across west coast and flights cancelled. lan lan watch tv and drink proseco to celebrate. and at the same conf call with italy. major disasters happening there. earthquake and snowstorm. world is getting colder.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
received the card but cannot make it as major storm rages across west coast and flights cancelled. lan lan watch tv and drink proseco to celebrate. and at the same conf call with italy. major disasters happening there. earthquake and snowstorm. world is getting colder.
ironical calling (offering sympathy presumably) the wops whilst imbibing prosecco....you sure that invite wasn't to help build the wall :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching CNA & they had a show about the sharing economy & how some people are opening their homes offering home cook meals to the public who have the $ to pay for these meals e.g. healthy vegetarian meals, peranakan dishes, ...

This is of course more elaborate & expensive than someone selling mee rebus, nasi lemak, ... I did wonder how this was legal because?

This is already very popular in some countries.
I remembered some years back it was al the rage in hk. They called it private kitchen.

Leegality wise as Long as pap can find a way to earn then sure leegal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ironical calling (offering sympathy presumably) the wops whilst imbibing prosecco....you sure that invite wasn't to help build the wall :biggrin:

ready with my overalls to volunteer planting a mine field at the border and signs that say "adios amigos!" :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching CNA & they had a show about the sharing economy & how some people are opening their homes offering home cook meals to the public who have the $ to pay for these meals e.g. healthy vegetarian meals, peranakan dishes, ...

This is of course more elaborate & expensive than someone selling mee rebus, nasi lemak, ... I did wonder how this was legal because?

people need to do more of these,the world should be about sustainable living,not feeding greedy landlords and corporate profits and pirate governments with our hard earned money just to have 3 meals at hawker or food court and a roof over our heads.

imagine if people are allowed to start businesses in their hdbs......it would be like kowloon walled city,people would be making wantons and fishballs and noodles in their hdb flats,there would be dentistrys and clinics operating in hdb flats,food would be cheap and plentiful everywhere like in thailand,at night the flats would convert to foot massage parlors and brothels and gambling dens.sinkieland will become a thriving night scene like chinatown during chinese new year except it would be chinese new year everyday.

Last edited: