• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Enterprising ATB set up minimart in HDB flat!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://statestimesreview.com/2017/0...-demand-shin-ming-daily-apologise-for-report/

http://statestimesreview.com/2017/0...it-into-convenience-store-selling-china-food/

China woman turn HDB unit into convenience store selling China food

A China woman residing in a HDB flat in Hougang turned her unit into a convenience store selling duck blood, duck neck, rabbit meat, fruits, vegetables and other food import from China. The expose was revealed by Chinese papers, Shin Min Daily, who interviewed the anonymous woman after a reader’s tip-off.

The Chinese papers reporter posed as a customer and then revealed his identity. Days later after the authorities commenced investgation. The China woman approached the Chinese papers and claimed that the boxes of food items in her flat is for own consumption and her friends. The China woman also said that she suffers an unique illness which require “special” food products. She also claimed that her friends also purchased numerous China food import and delivered them to her house out of “convenience”.

However a check with the Agri-food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA), animal blood are not allowed in Singapore even for own consumption. The AVA has acted on the reporter’s report and is now investigating the China woman. Most than S$2,000 of goods were confiscated by the AVA according to the woman.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is hark back to good old days when Neighbourhood got Neighbours who open shop selling sweets and toys and even tikum for the kids

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is hark back to good old days when Neighbourhood got Neighbours who open shop selling sweets and toys and even tikum for the kids

Haha. Very true. Made me feel nostalgic for old days growing up in tanglin halt. Upstairs neighbour sell tidbits, below sell bread, next door sell frozen ice tubes many flavours.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember I used to have a Malay neighbor who would sell mee rebus mee siam and lontong and a Chinese neighbor soya bean curd.

I hope to see more enterprising ATBs in HDB to bring down those Kopitiams and Food Republic. Bring down the price and bring down George Quek.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's one atb who trims hair at hdb void deck for $2.69. forgot to ask her if she trims cock hair.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember I used to have a Malay neighbor who would sell mee rebus mee siam and lontong and a Chinese neighbor soya bean curd.

I hope to see more enterprising ATBs in HDB to bring down those Kopitiams and Food Republic. Bring down the price and bring down George Quek.

now also have what

my fren house upstairs have atb and vietbu sell cheesepies

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now also have what
my fren house upstairs have atb and vietbu sell cheesepies
good choice this - it's ticum-ticum for the adults :wink:
ok, must look out for her tomorrow during trump's inauguration. a shaved groin is a sign of respect.
thought it was fashionable to have a full mane dyed golden below, to match what trump has above :confused:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha. Very true. Made me feel nostalgic for old days growing up in tanglin halt. Upstairs neighbour sell tidbits, below sell bread, next door sell frozen ice tubes many flavours.

Wait till you all laosai food poisioning then you curse the PAP how can let these illegals run business with no licenses no spot checks. :rolleyes:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best mee rebus I have in my life was by this old malay woman selling from her kitchen (a ground unit HBD flat where the back door opens to the street). I recalled the price was 80 cents, and 1 dollar for additional egg/tofu. It was in the late 70s.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB is like slums these days.

Got many friends tell me that their HDB neighbours rent to China work-permit holders (not S-pass) who go on to sublet the units and make extra $$$. Then others went on to get PR and buy HDB and rent to as many as possible to make money and the whole corridor got smell when u walk pass the unit and full of shoes, and stinking clothes left to dry.

locals are really not as enterprising as these PRCs.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching CNA & they had a show about the sharing economy & how some people are opening their homes offering home cook meals to the public who have the $ to pay for these meals e.g. healthy vegetarian meals, peranakan dishes, ...

This is of course more elaborate & expensive than someone selling mee rebus, nasi lemak, ... I did wonder how this was legal because?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe melania's camel toe is brazilian waxed. no golden locks.
better to have at least a 5'oclock shadow, totally exposed toes are prone to melanoma in total :wink:
btw, you invited or just lining up in the streets - complete with mexican flag, tekilla and sombrero :confused: