• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why do Indian men marry Chinese girls in Singapore.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would want to marry them. Singaporean Chinese girls are ugly anyway not to mention they have same roots with the inferior breeds from communist China.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are ugly unlike the good looking indians!

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye pig. We mooslem retards are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters and pet dogs.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would want to marry them. Singaporean Chinese girls are ugly anyway not to mention they have same roots with the inferior breeds from communist China.

the wife of the black ah neh monkey who once was boss
of High Density Building is a chink

ask her , she should hav the correcd answer

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow islampigcheebye dog. We moslem retards are ugly unlike the good looking indians!

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye pig. We mooslem retards are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters and pet dogs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Indians are just one chaste level below swines/sows/boars/pigs.
Chinese sluts (like ginfreely) who go suck the cocks of these filthy animals should be shot dead.