• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Andy Lau Doesnt Trust Singapore Hospital and Medical Care

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

Andy Lau was seriously hurt in Thailand and he decided to go back to Hong Kong instead of travelling to Singapore which is nearer than to Hong Kong.

This only shows that Singapore hospital cannot be trusted.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sis, HK's healthcare is cheaper. Almost free so long approved by doctor, eg. hospitalization, X-rays, medications, operations.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sis, HK's healthcare is cheaper. Almost free so long approved by doctor, eg. hospitalization, X-rays, medications, operations.

HK medical society protect their own kind. It does not allow mass imports of 3rd world cuntries doctors and nurses like Singapore.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you never say, once you say, you got me started again! KNNBCCB, argh ptui! last time, i go woodlands polyclinic see doctor, the cisco guard also got problem with me. i go out for a smoke, he will follow me(he thought i dun know woh...) give me the sibeh xia lan look. the way the fucking cunts manipulate people to harrass you, whoa lan, sibeh ho! cisco guard is not even the actual lasup mata, and they are issued with arms. i feel humiliated by a stray dog where nobody even want type!:oIo:

btw, there are many times that this particular cisco dog follow me, if once, i will take it as coincidence. he did it many times, that's the fuckin problem. argh ptui!

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Andy Lau, a mega star, want to be treated by Burmese doctor and Pinoy nurses?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you never say, once you say, you got me started again! KNNBCCB, argh ptui! last time, i go woodlands polyclinic see doctor, the cisco guard also got problem with me. i go out for a smoke, he will follow me(he thought i dun know woh...) give me the sibeh xia lan look. the way the fucking cunts manipulate people to harrass you, whoa lan, sibeh ho! cisco guard is not even the actual lasup mata, and they are issued with arms. i feel humiliated by a stray dog where nobody even want type!:oIo:

btw, there are many times that this particular cisco dog follow me, if once, i will take it as coincidence. he did it many times, that's the fuckin problem. argh ptui!

mebbe he wants to grab your crotch or breast?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

Andy Lau was seriously hurt in Thailand and he decided to go back to Hong Kong instead of travelling to Singapore which is nearer than to Hong Kong.

This only shows that Singapore hospital cannot be trusted.

The world do not revolved around your fucking sinkieland. People choose to go to any hospital they want.

If they do not choose sg hospital, sinkie shit started getting sensitive. Sinkies seriously need counselling.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he made a terrible mistake......SIngapore has a track record of keeping dictators alive into their 90s,including LKY and Mugabe.lots of ministers have recovered too after a close encounter with stroke and cancer.If he wishes to join the rest of plebians in the Hong Kong public healthcare system and their below average mortality rate,be my guest.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor, my story haven't end here! i wonder their boss know what is fucking wrong with his cronies?

btw, is Great Eastern Life also a GLC?