• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's always a privilege to be a privilege client for chink bank

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this china bann is an amount I dare not say here or else will get boohoo. ..with green eyes :p
Actually, I suspect you have already hinted at it:
Another thing is when you turn in to a bank to invest say 300k or 500k and supposingly this money is all what you have, the officer will assume that it is just portion of your assets :biggrin: easily been assumed as a millionaire lol lol
which resulted in:
Nigger you have 1 cent to invest meh? Did you mistakenly bring in 100k of hell money?
You nigger must be showing green eyes . Is more than 100k hard cash but in cashier order u know. :biggrin:
hellnotes?
i suggest you all take all cash out and shove it into each other arseholes.
:o