• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's always a privilege to be a privilege client for chink bank

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shh... not too loud. I discovered many educated chiobu chinks all with slim waist in a chink bank while doing some investment stuff.
A few of them served me together , i was really surprised and bit confused were I in a bank or a high class club. Nevertheless I kept a clear mind and chosen the safest form of investment.
1 of them was treating me extra nicer than the other 3. I need to call her (the bank) and create some queries soon . This is the first time I do business with a chink bank. I realised even the customer service hotline is more professional and courteous than any bank in sg I have dealt with.
中国银杭万岁 ! :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strangely they were all not as slutty as any other banks investment officers. I realised the sinkies officers working in any bank are the real and danger slurs.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this experience, I also realised another thing.
It's better to tackle a chiobu with real thing I. E hard cash then just showing flashy cars in a club. The car could be on repayment, loan etc whereas in a bank is firmly belongs to one. I'm not saying I'm loaded. Just can imagine if I do mils type of business with them :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this experience, I also realised another thing.
It's better to tackle a chiobu with real thing I. E hard cash then just showing flashy cars in a club. The car could be on repayment, loan etc whereas in a bank is firmly belongs to one. I'm not saying I'm loaded. Just can imagine if I do mils type of business with them :biggrin:

Another thing is when you turn in to a bank to invest say 300k or 500k and supposingly this money is all what you have, the officer will assume that it is just portion of your assets :biggrin: easily been assumed as a millionaire lol lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shh... not too loud. I discovered many educated chiobu chinks all with slim waist in a chink bank while doing some investment stuff.
A few of them served me together , i was really surprised and bit confused were I in a bank or a high class club. Nevertheless I kept a clear mind and chosen the safest form of investment.
1 of them was treating me extra nicer than the other 3. I need to call her (the bank) and create some queries soon . This is the first time I do business with a chink bank. I realised even the customer service hotline is more professional and courteous than any bank in sg I have dealt with.

chootchiew, that is a great idea. I never used to try with bank customer relation officers before, because I feel u should not shit where u do business. But i don't bank at chinese banks, not my main bank. And i do have $150K sitting in my account earning shit all. $150k not enough to open a private banking account. But maybe enough to have a couple of them fuss over the new account in the hopes that I will bring other business over. Might be able to get a couple of phone numbers and dates that way. I can get more, but i have to liquidate some other stuff. Not worth it as my objective is pussy. Thanks for the idea.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chootchiew, that is a great idea. I never used to try with bank customer relation officers before, because I feel u should not shit where u do business. But i don't bank at chinese banks, not my main bank. And i do have $150K sitting in my account earning shit all. $150k not enough to open a private banking account. But maybe enough to have a couple of them fuss over the new account in the hopes that I will bring other business over. Might be able to get a couple of phone numbers and dates that way. I can get more, but i have to liquidate some other stuff. Not worth it as my objective is pussy. Thanks for the idea.

You're welcome. I'm sure u r wise enough to focus on the business part while enjoying the flings. The outcome doesn't matter just enjoy the process first.
All the best !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger be careful,u sound like ur on the verge of being scammed .yes we know the chink cashiers sound highly professional and courteous with their exceptional high class Mandarin to the untrained peasant sinkie ears.better guard ur CPF and ur $1500 handbags carefully and never ever share ur pin with any PRC no matter how slim the waist.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger be careful,u sound like ur on the verge of being scammed .yes we know the chink cashiers sound highly professional and courteous with their exceptional high class Mandarin to the untrained peasant sinkie ears.better guard ur CPF and ur $1500 handbags carefully and never ever share ur pin with any PRC no matter how slim the waist.

Thanks nigger for the reminder.
In fact chink bank separate English speaking with Chinese speaking client. I asked for the English speaking ones. They are all learned chinks totally of different chink class . The one who I took a liking to looks like a girl-next-door sweet English speaking chink who has her own unique good accent. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

How much do you need to save and invest to be a privilege client of this chink bank? :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the state of certain forummers are that they want to tua kang but cannot get it up!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much do you need to save and invest to be a privilege client of this chink bank? :biggrin:

priority and privilege banking defers from bank to bank. There is a min qualification amount but is still flexible dependent on the managers. Last time when I invested 250k with the ccbscb bank the manager was deciding whether to let me qualify and eventually I guess was just passed :biggrin:
For this china bann is an amount I dare not say here or else will get boohoo. ..with green eyes :p

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Later your mother comes out from the back as a bank consultant dressed like a chiobu, spread her legs and ask you to lick it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You're welcome. I'm sure u r wise enough to focus on the business part while enjoying the flings. The outcome doesn't matter just enjoy the process first.
All the best !

Yes, I agree. I think I can show them my
portfolio with other banks, but just park my lying around money with them first. And then see how badly they want me to transfer my portfolio to their bank. wink wink.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

A message so old yet so unappreciated. A message so poignant it is worth repeating. Quoted for posterity.