• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Bills/taxes payment service/runner in JB?

dit15

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any trusted parties which we can send funds via paypal or ibanking to help in the payment of taxes or bills?

I have a friend in JB who helps me in these matters but he has moved further north of Johor and passing him the money would be a problem.

ikani

Alfrescian
Loyal
... to help in the payment of taxes or bills? ...
Let's start the ball rolling ...

If you don't mind the helper to be in the frame of a humble rubber tapper, then I hope to be of service.

My charge is 25% of the billing rate. One-leg-kick ...

If, however, there are better bidders, please feel free to out-bid me.

in metta ...

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any trusted parties which we can send funds via paypal or ibanking to help in the payment of taxes or bills?

I have a friend in JB who helps me in these matters but he has moved further north of Johor and passing him the money would be a problem.

You don't have to get a runner. Just get a Maybank account and everything is done with the internet banking. Both taxes and bills.

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to pay my bills like Tenaga, quit rent, maintenance charges, all through RHB.
Apply for savings & cheque a/c, both with internet banking.
Do note that for internet banking, they will lock in your account if you do not login for 3 mths.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone using CIMB internet banking to pay their mthly utilities? Just wondering hw come SAJ is not in their lists of payment?
I hv been using CIMB Jompay for both the TNB & SAJ bills. It's easy as you don't even need a 2FA to pay.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hv been using CIMB Jompay for both the TNB & SAJ bills. It's easy as you don't even need a 2FA to pay.

Yes. I been using CIMB internet bankg to pay my utilities. Both SAJ n TNB. But not by JOM but normal "paybbill" mode. But today when i clicked at the bill payable SAJ code/name no longer in the system. Strange?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I been using CIMB internet bankg to pay my utilities. Both SAJ n TNB. But not by JOM but normal "paybbill" mode. But today when i clicked at the bill payable SAJ code/name no longer in the system. Strange?
Ya there is a change with no more SAJ code. Must use Jompay to pay SAJ bill now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can DiY, with e-pay portals. My cronies living across the causeway do this, without having to dependent on others.

JomPay
https://www.jompay.com.my/making-a-payment.html

Tenaga
https://www.tnb.com.my/residential/billing

Even the local municipality, land office (rates, taxes) have own portal to pay online.

One practical solution to just pop by UTC office (open after office hours) to pay up
https://www.utc.my/

You must have mudland property to know all these. Everyone that harassed me in the main forum is always connected to mudland in one way or another. Yet another FACT indeed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahlou eh! Cukai pintu went up by whopping 45%!

Tahi betul! :poop:
Not sure which cukai you were referring to. The steep increase is luckily on the Cukai Tanah, which is much lower than the Cukai Harta which remains the same for me this year.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure which cukai you were referring to. The steep increase is luckily on the Cukai Tanah, which is much lower than the Cukai Harta which remains the same for me this year.

Sorry. I mean cukai tanah. 45% increase. PH really know how to squeeze money out of the rakyaat.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor beri rebat cukai tanah hingga 2022

1600827467275.png

ISKANDAR PUTERI: Kerajaan Johor mengumumkan pemberian rebat antara lima hingga 15 peratus cukai tanah bermula tahun ini hingga 2022.

Menteri Besar Johor, Datuk Hasni Mohammad, berkata bermula pada tahun ini sebanyak 15 peratus diskaun diberikan terhadap cukai tanah diikuti masing-masing 10 serta lima peratus pada 2021 dan 2022.

Hasni mengumumkan perkara itu dalam ucapan penggulungan Rundingan Pakej Rangsangan Ekonomi Ihsan Johor 2020 pada sidang Dewan Undangan Negeri (DUN) Johor di sini, hari ini.

Beliau berkata, langkah pemberian rebat itu membuktikan Perikatan Nasional (PN) sebagai kerajaan yang bertanggungjawab dalam melaksanakan keputusan yang dibuat oleh kerajaan Pakatan Harapan (PH) sebelum ini, berikutan caj cukai tanah dirasakan terlalu tinggi dalam keadaan ekonomi semasa.

"Saya sedar dan faham, pemberian rebat ini akan menjejaskan hasil kepada kerajaan negeri dalam keadaan ekonomi yang amat luar biasa ini. Seperti yang semua tahu, sumbangan hasil daripada cukai tanah menyumbang hampir 70 peratus kepada pendapatan Johor.

"Bagaimanapun saya percaya, semuanya ini adalah tindakan luar kebiasaan bagi memastikan keluhan semua pihak didengari dalam keadaan ekonomi semasa yang getir sekarang.

"Kita yakin ekonomi Johor akan pulih dan diharapkan keadaan ekonomi akan lebih stabil berbanding sekarang pada tahun 2022 nanti," katanya.

Sebelum ini, kenaikan cukai tanah sehingga 30 peratus yang diumumkan kerajaan PH mendapat rungutan ramai berikutan ia membebankan rakyat kerana kos sara hidup semakin tinggi.

Mengulas lanjut, Hasni yang juga Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri (ADUN) Benut, berkata kerajaan Johor akan meneruskan inisiatif potongan 50 peratus cukai tanah untuk rizab Melayu kepada pemilik yang mempunyai tanah berkeluasan lebih lima hektar seperti yang diumumkan pada Mac lalu.

"Diskaun ini secara langsung dapat meringankan bebanan masyarakat luar bandar, khususnya di tanah rancangan FELDA," katanya.