• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Confusing girl-next-door sinkie with nehs bf

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie girl-next-door with specs with ah neh bf makes me confused :rolleyes:

Tried to zoom in more details. High possibility the Chinese girl-next-door with specs is off lower iq even the face look normal. Remove part of the confusing part.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried to zoom in more details. High possibility the Chinese girl-next-door with specs is off lower iq even the face look normal. Remove part of the confusing part.

Tried to research" further on relation of brain with nose .
Ahh.. solve the other confusing part.

The nose is the body's primary organ of smell and also functions as part of the body's respiratory system. Air comes into the body through the nose. As it passes over the specialized cells of the olfactory system, the brain recognizes and identifies smells. Hairs in the nose clean the air of foreign particles.

Analytical procedure;
1. The brain did not identify the smell due to brain abnormality.
2. Possibility of blockage of smell due to extra volume nostrils hair . Physical check and observation shows no extra volume hair.

Conclusion drawn ;
The Chinese sinkie girl-next-door with specs has a damaged brain which fails to send odour to the brain.
Hence the face looks normal sweet looking.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also did some research on visual impairment where men are unable to tell if the waist of a gal is slim or thick.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She like big black cock. Indians make good substitute while waiting for tru blue blooded africans. Once you got black, want the cock in the mouth, front and back.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She like big black cock. Indians make good substitute while waiting for tru blue blooded africans. Once you got black, want the cock in the mouth, front and back.

Shitskins besides being a lighter shade of black has nothing to do with nigga or their cock sizes.
Indians have the 2nd smallest cock in the world, good only for nose picking.

http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How could anyone substitute a BBC with bad odour if there is no smell impairment ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe these sinkie girls like that kind of filthy rotting stench.
The smell is damn disgusting, even for a small desi, that foul stench.... :eek:

some chicks prefer to see only teeth in the dark. it's part of the canine instinct, in this case bitch instinct.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe these sinkie girls like that kind of filthy rotting stench.
The smell is damn disgusting, even for a small desi, that foul stench.... :eek:

It stinks till the point where some senior citizen is willing to give up their mrt precious seats.
Is it like durian where u either love it or hate to core ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It stinks till the point where some senior citizen is willing to give up their mrt precious seats.
Is it like durian where u either love it or hate to core ?

It's more like ROTTEN CORPSE, it takes a very filthy horny slut to like that kind of stench. Fucking disgusting Indian Swines.
Even a self-respecting whore wouldn't take an neh clients.
Any Chinese cunts who has been fucked by an indian is considered dead! :oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried to research" further on relation of brain with nose .
Ahh.. solve the other confusing part.

The nose is the body's primary organ of smell and also functions as part of the body's respiratory system. Air comes into the body through the nose. As it passes over the specialized cells of the olfactory system, the brain recognizes and identifies smells. Hairs in the nose clean the air of foreign particles. Analytical procedure;
1. The brain did not identify the smell due to brain abnormality.
2. Possibility of blockage of smell due to extra volume nostrils hair . Physical check and observation shows no extra volume hair. Conclusion drawn ;
The Chinese sinkie girl-next-door with specs has a damaged brain which fails to send odour to the brain.
Hence the face looks normal sweet looking.
with the above anal-lytics, you're eminently qualified to open a tuition center at void deck to teach bio-logic
subjects, specializing in anything olfactory - chopped and dbl conspermed :wink:
I also did some research on visual impairment where men are unable to tell if the waist of a gal is slim or thick.
financial impairment makes it worse :eek:
some chicks prefer to see only teeth in the dark. it's part of the canine instinct, in this case bitch instinct.
for 69'ers, we can understand the predilection with teeth as one that indulges in this (esp in the dark) would encounter fa-cai stuck inbetween. to get rid of these, pse refer to the resident cabinet clown for toothpicks, followed by cottonmouth for some oral hygiene wash :p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, how did you know I endorse mouth wash.
But I usually use them on women with chaojibyitis, when vagisil doesn't work, you need listerine.

Ask Ginfreely, I pumped 4 litres into her smelly cunt and scrub it clean with a toilet brush. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I usually use them on women with chaojibyitis, when vagisil doesn't work, you need listerine.

Ask Ginfreely, I pumped 4 litres into her smelly cunt and scrub it clean with a toilet brush. :biggrin:

Ginfreely should be ready to vet this claims in a week time .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotdamn, i use that same amount for the engine, and my car runs like a well-oiled / lubed cunt - but the difference is that it smells like the cherry qq that it's supposed to :p
the toilet brush with metal bristles should come in handy to clear the accumulated cobwebs for a warm welcum back :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to vet, that public toilet bitchwhore needs another flush and a cheebye mor trim! :biggrin:
I'm only good with a good yank, we need to invite Botak Gan for the job, the bitch could use a CNY trim.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hotdamn, i use that same amount for the engine, and my car runs like a well-oiled / lubed cunt - but the difference is that it smells like the cherry qq that it's supposed to :p

the toilet brush with metal bristles should come in handy to clear the accumulated cobwebs for a warm welcum back :wink:

Brushes like these are made for cunts like hers. :biggrin:
brassbrush.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to vet, that public toilet bitchwhore needs another flush and a cheebye mor trim! :biggrin:
I'm only good with a good yank, we need to invite Botak Gan for the job, the bitch could use a CNY trim.

Can buy advance ticket standby for showdown liao
Freakshow baby baby on the dance floor :p