• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Matland housewives fed-up and vows action over Sinkieland's RRC

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These m&d students studying in Singkieland..Do they pay full fees or subsidise rates? And I bet they go to government schools so won't these m&ds be taking places meant for Singkie kids?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we need them so much why act so tough?

we need their water, their fresh produce, their cheap labour why act so tough?

since you say trade is such a big deal then just trade - nothing else, no more emotional bullshit.

when it comes to singapore's case trade is even more important,remember singapore has zero resources nothing,everything we do comes from outside one way or another,the things we eat,drink,wear comes from outside,the things we buy and resell or import or export comes from outside,the dirty money we launder comes from outside,the goods,the shipping,the air traffic all originates from outside and passes thru us,we are just a "hub".if malaysia and china cuts us off we are as good as dead.thats why our minister is so willing to bend over and help other countries leaders kum kuku and sign all kinds of ceca trade agreements.....singaporeans are useless,PAP will not hesitate to lelong us off if they could......sinkies are only good or useful for pretending Singapore is a democractic wayang country,if i had my way as the prime minister of singapore,i would order PAP as dictatorship of Singapore and order all useless sinkies to be executed to make room for economically productive FTs.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wherever there's a loophole freeloaders and shameless cheapskates will exploit. 6.9th law of the universe.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it comes to singapore's case trade is even more important,remember singapore has zero resources nothing,everything we do comes from outside one way or another,the things we eat,drink,wear comes from outside,the things we buy and resell or import or export comes from outside,the dirty money we launder comes from outside,the goods,the shipping,the air traffic all originates from outside and passes thru us,we are just a "hub".if malaysia and china cuts us off we are as good as dead.thats why our minister is so willing to bend over and help other countries leaders kum kuku and sign all kinds of ceca trade agreements.....singaporeans are useless,PAP will not hesitate to lelong us off if they could......sinkies are only good or useful for pretending Singapore is a democractic wayang country,if i had my way as the prime minister of singapore,i would order PAP as dictatorship of Singapore and order all useless sinkies to be executed to make room for economically productive FTs.

i agree we cannot cut ourselves off. but the relationship with msia is a special one - so close yet so laden with baggage.

for cases like this, it is best just to be cordial and to keep at arm's length. Do not poach their talent, or behave like big shots, or have so many schemes for msians, or do tit for tat, or most importantly do not talk too much.

if the thing is correct just do it, dun need to wayang. whatever they want to do it is their business - they are a sovereign country and do not owe us anything.