• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinoy Cowboy Duterte extremely GOOD! Order Blast Away Kidnapers + Hostages!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely agree and his policies perfectly match with my concepts. Si Beh Hoh!

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

http://www.rappler.com/nation/158378-duterte-kidnappers-blown-up-hostages

Duterte wants kidnappers 'blown up,' even with hostages

About the hostages that could die because of his orders, Duterte says, 'Sorry, collateral damage'
Pia Ranada
@piaranada
Published 11:20 PM, January 14, 2017
Updated 10:05 AM, January 15, 2017

'SORRY, HOSTAGES.' President Rodrigo Duterte explains his policy against kidnappers. Photo by Manman Dejeto/Rappler

'SORRY, HOSTAGES.' President Rodrigo Duterte explains his policy against kidnappers. Photo by Manman Dejeto/Rappler

DAVAO CITY, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte said he has ordered the bombing of kidnapping groups at sea even if their hostages will die in the process.

"Order ko talaga sa Navy, sa Coast Guard, basta nag-kidnap tapos trying to escape, pasabugin mo na silang lahat. Sabi nila, [may] hostage. Sorry, collateral damage," said Duterte on Saturday, January 14, in Davao City.

(My order to the Navy, Coast Guard is, if they are kidnappers and they are trying to escape, blow them up. They said, there are hostages. Sorry, collateral damage.)

Duterte was speaking at the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated's installation of trustees and officers at the Marco Polo Hotel.

To his audience of businessmen and ambassadors, Duterte joked they should make sure not to get kidnapped.

"Kaya huwag kayo magpa-kidnap, sa totoo lang (Don't get kidnapped, honestly)," he said, eliciting chuckles from the crowd.

The President explained that this hardline policy would make kidnappers think twice about committing the crime.

"If they are blasted everyday, that would stop or at least places us in a very, into a parity. Hindi ka lamang sa kalokohan mo, talagang pasabugin [kita] (You don't have an advantage because of your foolishness, I will really blast you away)," he said.

Earlier that day, two hostages were released by armed groups in Sulu. The government insists no ransom was paid.

Kidnap-for-ransom has become a cottage industry in parts of Mindanao. Terror groups like the Abu Sayyaf engage in it to fund their operations. (READ: Duterte wants Abu Sayyaf kidnappers 'blown up' at sea)

In the Saturday speech, Duterte brought up the agreement he signed with the Indonesian and Malaysian governments allowing their maritime forces to pursue kidnappers in Philippine waters.

"I said, 'Okay, if we do not have any available sea assets there, around, you can go ahead and blast them off,'" he said.

Duterte has promised to destroy the Abu Sayyaf, the most notorious kidnap-for-ransom group in the country. – Rappler.com

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully people kidnap his family next. We shall see if he's got balls or kong lanjiao wey only.

Your wrong imagination is same lame idea as Loong and PAP. People of better blood and gene of greatness don't give a shit concern about tiny things such as own famiLEE.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wrong imagination is same lame idea as Loong and PAP. People of better blood and gene of greatness don't give a shit concern about tiny things such as own famiLEE.

if pinkie get chance to be with shitnowhatfark yingluck.... i think he will do it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. If pinoy chiobu steps outta way, i will personally ram her n shoot loads iinto her cheesepie n finish off in cib or cim

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest from Chee Hong Duterte - S Korean kidnapped, murdered by Philippine police: Seoul
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...dered-by-philippine-police-seoul/3446656.html

Pay no ransom. Let hostages die.

If you paid, they will kidnap only more. You let some died, the kidnapping business will come to a stop.

You must break this vicious circle of endless kidnapping businesses.

Hostages must know that they can not comply nor cooperate with kidnappers, and must fight to death or run. Or Die. No payment nor rescue will come. If security forces came attacking they may just also blast you away.

That is THE RIGHT WAY. The Brutally Effective Way. Give nobody chance not easy way out. Safe NO LIVES.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully people kidnap his family next. We shall see if he's got balls or kong lanjiao wey only.

If Someone from his own family is being kidnapped, if he order the kidnapper and the hostage to be killed. I can bet that no kidnapper will be bold enough to kidnap anymore.

the Whole army will be after you. Make the kidnapper a beehive.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Someone from his own family is being kidnapped, if he order the kidnapper and the hostage to be killed. I can bet that no kidnapper will be bold enough to kidnap anymore.

the Whole army will be after you. Make the kidnapper a beehive.

if it is revenge, not all kidnappers would leeveil their identity

obama-fake-ID-1_e305c7af715efb92814ab055.jpg

Last edited: