• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Indian Pride" or Indian Shame: Lust for Chinese Girls & Malay Bashing by Indians

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Taken from the thread: Re: The radicalization of Malaysian and Singapore Muslims [/h]http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233911-The-radicalization-of-Malaysian-and-Singapore-Muslims/page6

The growing Arabisation phenomenon could be seemed as the ara-m&ds trying to lift themselves out of their inferior complex when they are losing out to other races in academic and economic achievements. So the more they ape the arabs, the greater they will feel. :wink: The trend is to wear black tudung, maybe they are imagining sinkieland and mudland are plagued by desert storms.

Instead of spending time and effort disparaging the "m&ds", it's best you devote your time and effort addressing the inferiority complexes and problems in the Singaporean-Indian male community. Whilst like you, they profess "Indian Pride", "Black Power", etc, they betray their shame to be Indians by seeking out the "munjens" they claim to detest, as life partners. The shameful psyche of the successful male Indian Singaporeans is that they have arrived in Singapore society once they have a "munjen" trophy girl lock in their arms. Getting a Chinese girl as a trophy life partner becomes their personal KPI.

This has enormous implications for your community. Indian girls are left on the shelf, unable to reproduce themselves. Indian parents can only hope to matchmake them with poor and "less desirable" Indians from India. The nett result is an ongoing underclass of Indian-Singaporeans, caught in a cycle of poverty, able to work only in undesirable and "low class" jobs, and predisposed to crime. This then perpetuates the stereotype of the Indians as untrustworthy, dirty, alcoholics, wife-beaters, etc.

Instead of successful Indian males helping to uplift their own Indian community, they leave it at the first opportunity. They readily dump Hinduism for Christianity as the churches offer more opportunities for them to seek out Chinese girls. By striving to have Chinese girls as partners or trophy wives, they become "role models" and set standards for younger Indian-Singaporeans as to what personal success in life entails. These younger Indian males then set themselves similar personal KPIs, i.e. to get Chinese girls as life partners when they reach adulthood. The shameful and shameless cycle continues when they succeed and the problems in the Singaporean-Indian community remains unresolved. This is "Indian Pride"???

As I say, it's better for you to spend your time and effort addressing the inferiority complexes of, and problems in your community rather than devote your time and energy to slagging off the "m&ds".

* For those who don't know, "munjens" mean "yellow skins". It's a derogatory and disparaging term Singaporean - Indians use to describe and refer to Singaporean-Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things to note. Manjan is derived from manjaal meaning yellow in tamil.

m&ds are called Nata by shit skins or Na-than. That's why mr nathan is pronounced nar-den rather than na-than as na-than or nata is what shit skins call m&ds. Na tecks is what they call female m&ds and i think manja chis are female Chinese.

Anyway just called them shit skins karupans. = black.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....tion-of-Malaysian-and-Singapore-Muslims/page6

Many chink men are damn jealous of India men holding the hand of a chink beauty because the hard to get chink beauty would prefer an India over a slank eyed chink. Even VB got the envy of LHL's brother. You one of those losers.

You have to be awared many chinks have abandoned taoism for Christianity.

Not quite sure how this "damn jealous, slank (sic) eyed Chink men" got into the picture or have anything to do with "Indian pride". More like "Indian shame" to me.

This shame is acutely felt by Indian parents who are unable to marry off their poor daughters as the males in the Indian community lust after "Chink beau[ties]".

Surely "Indian pride" cannot mean lusting after Chinese girls and rendering poor Indian girls to a life of spinsterhood or being stuck with the lot that life has dealt them as male Indians show disdain and contempt for their own mothers, sisters and females in their very own community.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....tion-of-Malaysian-and-Singapore-Muslims/page6

Not quite sure how this "damn jealous, slank (sic) eyed Chink men" got into the picture or have anything to do with "Indian pride". More like "Indian shame" to me.
This shame is acutely felt by Indian parents who are unable to marry off their poor daughters as the males in the Indian community lust after "Chink beau[ties]".

Surely "Indian pride" cannot mean lusting after Chinese girls and rendering poor Indian girls to a life of spinsterhood or being stuck with the lot that life has dealt them as male Indians show disdain and contempt for their own mothers, sisters and females in their very own community.

I noticed that m&ds and shit skins are super caught up in this interracial stuff but the genders have to specifically be males who are m&ds and shit skins and the females Chinese but more importantly the Chinese male has to feel jealous.

Also one more thing i hate about is when you put the indian women in positions of inferiority by saying that they got rejected by shit skin men instead of them rejecting the men.

You get my drift? For example would you say it's Chinese men that reject the women or rather the women that reject the men? For some fucking weird reason in sg's context if you're a Chinese male you have to be lusting after Chinese females and it's them doing the rejecting. Yet when it comes to indian women they are supposed to be the desperate ones while they got rejected by the shit skin men. Natch corrected that and said no it's indian women that reject the men, there are Chinese men who go for women of other races. :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoot the indian first. If you dont, they will shoot you behind your back.:biggrin:
Shit skinned forever shit. I feel for their effort trying hard to get a chinese gal to make them superior.
Shit always shit....dyed white....still shit.:biggrin:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inferiority complex? The Indians are the worst. I mean they even look down on their own race?

Their names. They like to adopt christian or english name and doesnt like one to address their indian names.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoot the indian first. If you dont, they will shoot you behind your back.

I would have thought that being minorities, and a very vocal one at that, one constantly bitching very loudly about "Chinese privilege", "Chinese racism" etc, they would be sympathetic to, and know better than to slag off another minority community. The worse racist remarks I have heard about Malays comes not from Chinese but these Indian gutter rats.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true. I go to church every week see Joseph Prince and his chink wife happy family, I think he has truly arrived. It is a noble aspiration but white girl is even better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have thought that being minorities, and a very vocal one at that, one constantly bitching very loudly about "Chinese privilege", "Chinese racism" etc, they would be sympathetic to, and know better than to slag off another minority community. The worse racist remarks I have heard about Malays comes not from Chinese but these Indian gutter rats.

shit skins show off their snake like behavior by forming alliances with m&ds vs Chinese. It also doesn't help that for some unknown reason i noticed a lot of m&ds seem to fawn on shit skins rather than the other way around.

Anyway the thing is nope i'm not going to take on any sides and i hope no Chinese person will take any sides on this.

Why should you as a Chinese person aid any side when they will instantly side one another to bash Chinese when it benefits them?

This is another thing you will observe with m&ds and shit skins. Aside from blaming Chinese ppl they will try to leech off Chinese ppl or make them feel guilty when they are in need.

Another example would be when this female malay was complaining of FGM in the local muslim community.

What did the m&ds do? Try to imply that this m&d female complaining of fgm was a feminist and totally against all males in sg thus trying to rally the Chinese side to aid them since FGM is only done in sg by the mudslime community and no other community commits fgm towards its females. :rolleyes:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true. I go to church every week see Joseph Prince and his chink wife happy family, I think he has truly arrived. It is a noble aspiration but white girl is even better.

Lusting after and securing a white trophy girl in his arms is the personal objective and KPI of an Indian "pride" living in Western countries.

One only has to observe the conduct of these Indian gutter rats in Western societies like the US, UK, Canada and Australia to know that they believe they have truly arrive in Western society and in life, when they have secured a white girl as a life partner. As in Singapore, they look down on their own fellow Indians especially their females. They ignore their Indian heritage and dismiss their own culture as they ape the white men in behavioural, cultural, social and religious norms, seeking to whitewash themselves.

Even as they complain and bitch tiresomely about "racism", as they always do wherever they go to and in any country they settle in, they display their undisguised racism against, and sense of superiority over East Asians, treating them, especially the Chinese who they slag off with their racial slur of "Chinkies", with disdain, derision and contempt.

This pattern of despicable behaviour by these Indian gutter rats is repeated in Asian countries like Singapore (and Malaysia). They play hapless victims of "racism" and "Chinese privilege" in these countries. The white girl they lust after and seek as social upgrades to whitewash themselves is now the Chinese girl. "Munjens" replaces "Chinkies". The subject of their disdain, contempt and derision are the Malays.

So much for being victims of "racism" and "Chinese privilege" in Singapore. So much for their Indian "pride". It is Indian shame, not Indian "pride".

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians eith chinese wife actually taking revenge for years of humiliation, discrimination and insults hurled at them by chinese.
So they take this on their chinese wife by violently abusing her sexually. Unfortunately, chinese girls love rough sex. So its a perfect union. It solves everybody's requirement.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian gals left on the shelf can always go for ang Mors.. Heaps of ang Mors in Ozland have Indian partners

I agree with your observation. Once in Western countries, these Indian "prides", both male and female, no longer think of themselves as "Indians". They think of themselves as "whites" by virtue of the fact that they share similar Caucasoid features with the whites. The Indian males then start lusting after white girls. The Indian females lust after the white man. Both Indian sexes are eager to shed their Indian "pride" as rapidly as they can through intermarriages with the whites.

In Singapore, those "modern" Indian girls used to hang out in Brannigans in the past, hoping to pick up a white man looking for something different.

How any Indians can proclaim "pride" in their ethnicity whilst devoting their time and considerable effort and energies in securing a Chinese girl (in Singapore) or White girls (in Western countries) as life partners, and as a way to rid themselves of their Indian-ness, is beyond me. So much for Indian "pride".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians eith chinese wife actually taking revenge for years of humiliation, discrimination and insults hurled at them by chinese.
So they take this on their chinese wife by violently abusing her sexually. Unfortunately, chinese girls love rough sex. So its a perfect union. It solves everybody's requirement.

No point in striving for victim-hood, being victims of Chinese racism, discrimination, etc when incorrigible Indians are the biggest racists and perpetrators of racism.

After all the sacrifices by the Chinese who could have overwhelm you and your ilk with our sheer numbers by virtue of our majority status, and the Malays who share their land with you, feel free to return to India if you think your community can prosper, progress and do better in India.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example of an Indian "pride" at work....

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20857969

"In 2007, on the BBC's genealogical TV series Who Do You Think You Are? impressionist Alistair McGowan discovered his Anglo-Indian origins. His Calcutta-born father had concealed his Indian nationality until his death, telling McGowan he was darker-skinned after summers spent working in greenhouses.

The same paranoia had apparently afflicted Anglo-Indian Hollywood actress Merle Oberon, who denied her ancestry.

"Throughout my life I had asked him why the family was (in India)," recalled McGowan. "Were his parents Indian? Did he speak Urdu? Did he have an elephant? He always told me simply: 'We were an English family who happened to be living in India'." "

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian will just find every opportunity to brag about everything from education, race of girlfriend, career, salary to even first class seat on the pretext of complaining about bad service.

This is one example of bragging on the pretext of posting a question.

I am an Indian and I work at one of the best companies in the world (literally). I work with highly qualified people and I am in no sense less qualified to do what I do. Is it enough to say I am successful ?

BigDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that m&ds and shit skins are super caught up in this interracial stuff but the genders have to specifically be males who are m&ds and shit skins and the females Chinese but more importantly the Chinese male has to feel jealous.

Also one more thing i hate about is when you put the indian women in positions of inferiority by saying that they got rejected by shit skin men instead of them rejecting the men.

You get my drift? For example would you say it's Chinese men that reject the women or rather the women that reject the men? For some fucking weird reason in sg's context if you're a Chinese male you have to be lusting after Chinese females and it's them doing the rejecting. Yet when it comes to indian women they are supposed to be the desperate ones while they got rejected by the shit skin men. Natch corrected that and said no it's indian women that reject the men, there are Chinese men who go for women of other races. :rolleyes:
Nacht is jealous, insecure and a liar, lol you really believe what Nacht is saying is true?? Rofl, then why Whatever said by Nacht is not happening or taking place in reality?

Indian Women in reality never ever reject Indian Men, in fact Indian Women want their own Indian Men all the time, and you have the audacity that Indian women reject Indian Men? Hahaha. If Indian Women would have rejected Indian Men then Indian Women would have dated outside their own Indian race, but Indian Women in reality rarely date outside their own Indian race, plus Indian Women would not be jealous and angry at Chinese Women all the time and would have never complained that Chinese Women are snatching their Indian Men all the time and so many Indian Women would have not have remained unmarried and would have married non-Indians instead. Plus if Indian women would have rejected Indian Men then Indian Men would have complained about it but the fact is Indian Men are not at all complaining, dear clown.

The fact is that Indian women rarely date out and prefer their own Indian Men all the time hence you never find Indian Women dating out coz Indian Women rarely date out and hence they prefer and want their own Indian Men that is why Indian Women complain all the time that Chinese Women are busy taking away all their Indian Men and they don't get to date their own Indian Men, Chinese Women always date Indian Men and hence Chinese Men complain all the time that Chinese Women always go for Indian Men, if Indian Women would have dated out then Indian Men would have also complained that Indian Women are dating out but the fact is Indian Men are not at all complaining because Indian Women rarely date outside their own Indian race and always prefer their own Indian Men all the time

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Joseph Prince was a Singh? or Punjabi? does he preach in Hindi?