• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Aunty win RM$24 million jackpot in Malaysia, even Najib treats sinkies better

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Singaporean housewife wins RM24m jackpot in Malaysia[/h]
SINGAPORE: A Singaporean housewife hit the jackpot when she won RM24 million (S$7.7 million) in Malaysia a few weeks ago - with a RM4 (S$1.30) ticket.
The 50-year-old woman won the Supreme Toto 6/58 Jackpot on Jan 4 after using her ticket to bet on two sets of Lotto numbers, according to local media reports. She lives in Singapore but frequently asks her uncle who lives in Johor to buy tickets for her, according to the New Straits Times.
“I would give some money to my uncle to buy numbers for me whenever I visit him in Malaysia," the paper reported her as saying.
“I do not bet regularly. The winning set is (made up of) my favourite numbers which I had been buying for four years." The winning numbers were 19, 20, 23, 50, 53 and 54.
The woman said she planned to reward her uncle for buying the numbers, and that the money would be used for her children's education.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Aunty win RM$24 million jackpot in Malaysia, even Najib treats sinkies bet

yes...pappies have urged us to head north as well...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Aunty win RM$24 million jackpot in Malaysia, even Najib treats sinkies bet

I've never heard of big winners in Spore. Some say that there aren't any?

Maybe it's time for Sporeans to head north to buy their gamling tickets there.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

i believe shold hav winners la
1] sillypoore pools is a monopoly
it is making $$$$$$$
2] no need to cheat sillypootians of 1 or 2 millions
when it is making so muchie.
it collects $$ from bettors and then gives back 10%
soh y nid to cheat ?
3] i belive it has to submit annual leeport
and being audited by external auditor

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i believe shold hav winners la
1] sillypoore pools is a monopoly
it is making $$$$$$$
2] no need to cheat sillypootians of 1 or 2 millions
when it is making so muchie.
it collects $$ from bettors and then gives back 10%
soh y nid to cheat ?
3] i belive it has to submit annual leeport
and being audited by external auditor

Funny leh...the Singapore media do not seem to favour or report such stories of lottery winners, especially the one who got off with $15 million (or $7 million...I not sure) for the CNY ang pow draw.

Perhaps by their byzantine and self righteous view, reporting such stories is as good as encouraging gambling????:confused: But then gambling is everywhere to be seen in Singapore....it is so obvious, even two year olds who just learn to run around will have no problem encountering so many gambling outlets in the neighbourhood....so isn't this some thing odd and hypocritical???:(

Or the pappies are generally jealous that some Singapore dude just have the good fortune to strike fortune and make it rich compared to them scholaring their way to ccc, rc, mp riches, so ask that such stories do not get reported?

Or it is because Singaporeans are generally pai sei and don't want to show people they have money through gambling?

What do you think?????....:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The media likes to boast that our sportsman like Schooling has received $1 million when the amount is less than that after taxes & the cut by sports bodies.

So I find it suspicious that we never read about people wining the big 4D, lottery, .... prizes:confused:

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

The difference between 2 lotteries is that local SG cap it at 5 draws if nobody win, not sure if MY lottery have that cap or not.

We will never see $24m toto prize money over here....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I've never heard of big winners in Spore. Some say that there aren't any?

Maybe it's time for Sporeans to head north to buy their gamling tickets there.

head north everything is better. Bigger lottery winnings, cheaper health care costs, cheaper makan, cheaper properties and cars, etc. Fucking PAP

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The media likes to boast that our sportsman like Schooling has received $1 million when the amount is less than that after taxes & the cut by sports bodies.

So I find it suspicious that we never read about people wining the big 4D, lottery, .... prizes:confused:

Whore Jinx keeps winning them, all go into her bank account. Its rigged.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The difference between 2 lotteries is that local SG cap it at 5 draws if nobody win, not sure if MY lottery have that cap or not.

We will never see $24m toto prize money over here....

The only lottery related stories readers will ever see will be the sob stories of people who supposedly strike it rich $1miilion or a few hundred K, but then so stupidly wasted it all within one, two years and now penniless at time of reporting.....kind of funny, always same genre of stories, no change of story line to some dude who strike a million dollars and continued to work hard, set up own business and make it to multi-million club.

BTW. if dude really strike it rich by gambling 4D or Toto and then lose it all, at time of reporting he is still a poor man...nothing interesting at all, so why report??? Maybe media trying to moralise and teach readers???? aka hypocrite and sour grapes leeporters who could not strike it rich....LOL

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

head north everything is better. Bigger lottery winnings, cheaper health care costs, cheaper makan, cheaper properties and cars, etc. Fucking PAP

....don't forget the freely available cheep cheep fucks as well!!!!! Money well spent!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are a population of 3.5 million assuming most fts are too smart to throw their money at such futile activities.malaysia has a population of 26 million of course their jackpots going to be higher.why do u want jackpot to be high anyway?u think high jackpot means najib is contributing to the prize pool?all the money still comes from retarded peasants.the gov win is by taxing u 40%.

The fact sinkie is winning malaysias lottery blows my mind,not only we are donating to sg pools 5b a year we are donating to msia pools as well?