• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Aryan Sinkie Tells Pinoys And Half-Bloods To Fuck Back To Pinoyland!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<Credits: JENNIFER ANNE CHAMPION>

mixed_singaporean_racist_attack_changi_airport_1.jpg

The time was about 6.20pm, Tuesday 10th January, Changi Airport Terminal 2 Arrivals, gateway nearest to belt 36. I was standing next to you, bespectacled Chinese man in your forties, sky blue polo shirt, with a large non-apple smartphone. I didn’t mean to pry, but on your screen – the ID of an Asian woman you seemed to be waiting for.

People poured in from their flights, a number of them European because belt 36 was now mostly delivering the bags of the passengers of a connector from Zurich. Some families. A few stray non-whites. Streams and lulls.

Then, in such a lull, a woman, Asian like you and me, passes the glass doors and is welcomed by a family on your left; a man, woman and child happy to see her here, finally. The child ducks under the rail to hug her like the ending of Love Actually.

Sky blue polo man, at first we all think that you are muttering something innocent. Because you literally lean into this welcome which lasts all of ten seconds, to say something incomprehensible so that the ladies are still smiling at you thinking you must be a kind stranger. Perhaps you noticed something that needed correcting. Fallen baggage?

So you repeat yourself, loud and nasty for everyone to hear. “No hugging here. Can you see? This is Singapore. Go hug outside (the rails).” The women are shocked. The child is shocked. I am shocked. Joy sufficiently wiped from their faces, they exit past the rails but the mood for indiscriminate hugging has vanished. This is Singapore, you must mean, the land where all procedures, including how to exit airports, are pre-ordained. Except this is not what you say.

The man in the family is calm enough to remark, “You could have said that nicely.” and this is your chance, sky blue Polo man to clarify your fastidiousness. This is Singapore, you mean, where it’s just about protocol and not blocking the doors for other arrivals! Never mind that at this moment the doors are clear because it’s a lull and you, sky blue Polo man, could easily step aside if the sight of hugging offended your view (I cannot say ‘impede’ your view as I cannot emphasise how uncrowded the doors were at this point). This is Singapore, you must mean, where our national psyche demands we rectify each other, whether or not we are the appointed authorities.

“This is Singapore. You Filipinos, go back to the Philippines. This is Singapore.” I stand stunned. My heart feels sick for this family that such ugliness is the first thing that greets them. The entrance to Singapore, so heavily checked for tax-evaders, contraband smokers, drug takers, but not racists. It is not until my partner arrives, breaking me out of my shock, that I decide to say:

“Sir, I am Singaporean and I don’t approve of what you did just now.”
“You Singaporean? I don’t care.”
“I am Singaporean and ashamed at you for what you said.”
“You don’t understand. I don’t care if you’re Singaporean. I don’t want to talk to you.”

It is then that I make my first connection with the woman you’re looking for, the family you offended, and me. Communication to you is combative. You’ll talk to them because you ‘know’ you can beat them with your cultural superiority. But god help you, when you come face to face with a fellow Singaporean who won’t stick by your rationale or tolerate your (ab)use of our national identity. This, more than a foreigner, is the unknown to you. I think about the woman you’re looking for: is she also a Filipino domestic, that you will treat roughly because, “this is Singapore”?

Was it about your confusion regarding class? A well-heeled Filipino and a working class Filipino, still a nationality to shit on? Of course this all my conjecture of what you actually meant, having remembered you with such specificity. And while my mind moved hundreds of words a minute, I was silent. So you repeated yourself because I am still standing there, distressed.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

In all fairness, what happens here between us should be a national conversation. How to deal with the trauma when Singaporeans come head to head with different ideas of what Singapore is.

In my Singapore, the invocation “This is Singapore” as a way of excusing bigoted behaviour in public is not regrettable, but punishable. Because the people of Singapore are a result of never-ending waves of migration. We don’t deport people for wrongful hugging. Instead we ask them to embrace the odd but ‘necessary’ CMIO frame that serves to protect minorities. We are a lot of things, but the one thing our historical, cultural, societal make-up does not allow us to be is bigoted. More than any other crime in the state, bigotry is the most evil.

But in your sky blue Singapore, where Polo T-shirts are the de rigueur of men at Sunday family lunch in Din Tai Fung, other races and nationalities serve you. Except white people, who must be packaged as ang mohs, for your entertainment.

This is Singapore, you say, where you routinely mistake your privilege with the entitlement that comes from your labour. You work hard, other people are lazy and cannot own your success. You however can buy and own others.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

You say, anger in your eyebrows, fear at the edges of your mouth. You suddenly remember the use of your feet and shuffle back from me. God, why didn’t you just step aside from the family just now? Was it because nobody told you: “This is Singapore. No racism here.”?

And then again, are we both wrong? This is Singapore, the politicians admit, where an inherently racist instrument used to administer education, housing, presidential candidature, helps us not be racist.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...philippines-racist-chinese-man-changi-airport
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont fark back to pinoyland, their president mike just get angry and kill them, ask them fark back to their muthur cuntholes.

source.gif

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did this chap's family, friends, colleagues lost their jobs/livelihood due to Filipino imports?
Seldom see this vented out in public and it appears more widespread now-will this translate into votes?

When Rodrigo "Rody" Roa Duterte said
"I burned the flag of Singapore. I said: 'F*** you ... You are a garrison pretending to be a country.'"
did Ms Champion said anything?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These noisy pinoy swines must know their place in society, they came from a shithole still so loud. KNNBCCB. They can fuck back to shithole Philippines if they want to parade their lanjiao pinoy pride.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a fuckin arrogant sinkie, that's the problem facing s'pore, really.... do a CSI, let me send my pinoy maids to rape him.:oIo:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are good peenoys and bad peenoys in Singapore in large numbers, an unusual phenomenon compared to decades ago. They squatted in sinkie land due to massive poverty in their birth land.

Let's wait for the day to come when Duterte is crazy enough to invade sinkie land and we will see how many of imported sinkies from peenoy land will defend and fight for sinkieland against Duterte.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are good peenoys and bad peenoys in Singapore in large numbers, an unusual phenomenon compared to decades ago. They squatted in sinkie land due to massive poverty in their birth land.

Let's wait for the day to come when Duterte is crazy enough to invade sinkie land and we will see how many of imported sinkies from peenoy land will defend and fight for sinkieland against Duterte.

You obviously do not understand Pinoy psyche.
Pinoys are very nationalistic.
90% of Pinoys consider Pinoyland as their only home and they all want to go back to that shithole eventually.
So dun have any illusions regarding Pinoys being loyal to sg.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait long long, these filthy pinoise will backstab you at the first opportunity.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously do not understand Pinoy psyche.
Pinoys are very nationalistic.
90% of Pinoys consider Pinoyland as their only home and they all want to go back to that shithole eventually.
So dun have any illusions regarding Pinoys being loyal to sg.

Precisely, this is the reason why they wanted to celebrate their national day right down in orchard road, and that peenoy nurse in TTSH who wanted to invade sinkie land.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my impression of pinoys quite good. but as i say before, every race also got good and bad pple. you think angmo no bad eggs, i just lan lan, heck care them. the worst i have experienced, direct confrontation are sinkie chinks, especially the pap supporters. they are there cos' they stand to benefit, if once pap lose power, do you think they will still side with pap? that's why i despise sinkie chinks. even those who used to be pap old guards turn vocal against pap, lmfao! what they are doing is no better than what we call "sek woon min, fan woon tai" aka after finishing the noodle, turn over the bowl .... [sly]. these pple are worst than animals. at least, i am better cos now in OZ and i never thought of staying back in sinkieland after wasted my 16 years being tortured by the lasup matas.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not insult dogs

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Krafty is now our lowest ranked Chinese dog. Even worse than a dog! I have created a new rank for him pariah dog!

my impression of pinoys quite good. but as i say before, every race also got good and bad pple. you think angmo no bad eggs, i just lan lan, heck care them. the worst i have experienced, direct confrontation are sinkie chinks, especially the pap supporters. they are there cos' they stand to benefit, if once pap lose power, do you think they will still side with pap? that's why i despise sinkie chinks. even those who used to be pap old guards turn vocal against pap, lmfao! what they are doing is no better than what we call "sek woon min, fan woon tai" aka after finishing the noodle, turn over the bowl .... [sly]. these pple are worst than animals. at least, i am better cos now in OZ and i never thought of staying back in sinkieland after wasted my 16 years being tortured by the lasup matas.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are the worst not sinkie chinks but all chinks!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is our Trump?

i will tax 50% on pinoy chicken plying orchard towers... must stop them for stealing job.

lucky plaza, too many rapists, thiefs and kidnappers, must build wall around it. and get dulante will pay for it.

boxer nanny par jeow. overrated.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will tax 50% on pinoy chicken plying orchard towers... must stop them for stealing job.

lucky plaza, too many rapists, thiefs and kidnappers, must build wall around it. and get dulante will pay for it.

boxer nanny par jeow. overrated.

I up you ...I will tax every pinoy working here to bring their wages to the level that they would get in Pinoy land. Every company hiring Pinoys will have to pay higher corporate taxes like 30 percent.

Pinoys can only live in designated areas and a wall, paid for by Duterte, will be build. Armed guards, again paid by Duterte, will patrol the wall.