• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More cabbies leaving the job amid stiff competition

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course. you're the most "popular" siao lang child molester here. When are you saying bye bye forever again?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course. you're the most "popular" siao lang child molester here. When are you saying bye bye forever again?

when did i become a child molester? it's like saying one of the ministar is a paedophile. shut your cunt before i shaft a dildo your your arse.:oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's still early to say, now only few years have passed, eventually, the taxi company with the best drivers, pple will take note and will call them. although comfort buay gan, but the drivers are at least better cos' they are more courteous but i remember i myself took one comfort cab, uncle want to introduce ah long to me. you see how how fuck up the manipulator is, if i am correct again, must be the doing of the lassup mata. they can link me to ah long and all kinds of vices. argh ptui!:oIo:

Wat a load of crap.... Anyway the resident attention seeking whore is just attention seeking

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised tat temasick will sacrifice their taxi companies to ride sharing apps..But of course temasick has a stake in them too. But now the last bastion of singkies only industry is gone.. Anyway taxis are yesterday tech.. But I hope Singkieland will implement singkies only drivers... For ride sharing..

Members of the National Taxi Association are very quiet.

Committee of National Taxi Association are keeping a close watch on the current development :biggrin:

http://www.nta.org.sg/about-us/who-we-are.html

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat a load of crap.... Anyway the resident attention seeking whore is just attention seeking

fuck your mother chee bye! these are true things that happen to me, of course, a naive and stoopid sinkie like you whom have not experienced what i experienced is merely talking thru your cunt.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ojek operating in Indon for many years. Ojek is better than car for traveling from point to point within the same estate.

Many know that motor bike taxis are available in Thailand & Indonesia but how many know that there are bicycle taxis in Jakarta?

These bicycle taxis are just ordinary bicycles with a seat in the rear. There are also horse drawn taxis in Yogyakarta, Bandung, ....
Maybe someone in Spore should look at providing e-scooter taxis since they don't need expensive COE, road tax, .... :smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many pap MPs are foreigners like mad khaw. Janil etc

No such thing. If the IC is pinkie, he is a sinkie. Nobody gets to choose where they born. In fact, we should treasure them, give them priority since they chose the winning team instead of just being born into it no choice! :cool:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing. If the IC is pinkie, he is a sinkie. Nobody gets to choose where they born. In fact, we should treasure them, give them priority since they chose the winning team instead of just being born into it no choice! :cool:

They are not Singaporeans and in the USA..If u r not a born us citizen u can't be president..Tat is USA pride. Not like here..Mad khaw n janil etc never even serve NS..Can still be minister...Get benefits but never make the sacrifices..Tat is y sone Singkies dulan pap...Jobs for foreigners..NS for Singkies

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not Singaporeans and in the USA..If u r not a born us citizen u can't be president..Tat is USA pride. Not like here..Mad khaw n janil etc never even serve NS..Can still be minister...Get benefits but never make the sacrifices..Tat is y sone Singkies dulan pap...Jobs for foreigners..NS for Singkies

Same here. Can foreign born be prime minister? Indian already cannot, let alone foreign born. But governor ok in the States. Arnie born in Belgium become US citizen become governor of California no problem. MP is like governor, but more important because must do meet people session. That the problem, acronyms mask the importance of their sacrifice. Perhaps we should call a parleement session, motion to change MP to governor more respectable. Governor of Joo Chiat, Viceroy of Marine Parade. Wow my kukubird is tingle with excitement! :eek: