• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG pinkdot: Nerdy guy stalks after bui bui rising star gets jailed. MGTOW for gays?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-i-got-dumped-went-jail-stalking-5547724.html

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/105823187-post1.html

My ex-boyfriend is called Jeremy Teng Boon Song 丁文淞. You may recognise him from singing shows like 中国好声音 (The Voice of China where he deferred his NS to represent Singapore in Season 3 of the show), 中国梦想秀, 校园 Superstar (Campus Superstar), 台湾超级偶像 and a Japanese singing show called Nodojiman the World (now rebranded as 'I can sing in Japanese').

His FB fanpage: facebook.com/jeremyteng
Personal FB: facebook.com/jeremytengbs
His youtube: youtube.com/jeremytengbs

And my name is Tan Boon Wah
My FB: facebook.com/profile.php?id=688773724
Instagram: instagram.com/reassembledheart/

Re-iterating what I said in the title with more details. I'm a guy who was in a 4 years relationship with Jeremy Teng 丁文淞, a male Chinese local singer. Got dumped in May 2015 a day after my birthday (said he doesn't love me anymore), spent an entire year waiting for him everyday below his house so I can speak to him and ask that he unblock me so I can contact him. But everyday, he'll call the police and ask them to arrest me. Eventually I was sentenced to 6 months just for stalking under the Protection from Harassment Act (which by the way doesn't even have a precedent of 6 months for a first offence under the Act, it's usually just 2-3 months, goes to show*how harsh my sentence was). After I served 4 months of my sentence and was released 2 months early, I looked for him again on my first day of release, got arrested and charged again when all I did was to press his doorbell twice. No one even came to answer the door before I moved away. After getting charged for re-offending during my early release period (for stalking again), I went out on bail, I looked for him once more outside his place, got arrested and was served another charge of stalking (2 current charges now), bail revoked, stayed inside prison for another 21 days until finally the judge offered me bail again. So I'm awaiting sentence now, potentially facing another 4 years of jail.

And no, I'm not crazy, they made me stay at IMH for 2 weeks just to get the psychiatrist to certify that I am still of sound mind. I'm posting this not to seek for approval. I won't say what I did was right or not. I simply want him to allow me to be able to contact him. Is 4 years of our relationship together (where we met everyday) not enough to even let me contact him? I just want him to take pity on me and allow me to just be able to contact him. It's nearly 2 years since the breakup now. During all these, never once did I pose any physical threat or violence to him. But his dad did do stuff like splashing hot water on my chest, using a water hose to spray at me numerous times and even his mum pulled my head to bang against the wall. I have no idea what else to do now. I still very much want to be able to contact him. :( He has blocked me everywhere, literally every communication platform imaginable, be it phone, facebook, instagram, twitter, wechat, snapchat, weibo, even emails. Which was why I even went to his house because there's really no other channels for me to reach him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone's made it reading this far, below are some links and videos for further context.

Acrostic Poems 藏頭詩 + Letter and cards from Jeremy 丁文淞 to me:
facebook.com/notes/tan-boon-wah/acrostic-poems-藏頭詩-from-jeremy-丁文淞/10153196974828725

文淞寫給我的一封在電台UFM1003廣播中,被念出來的一封信:**********.com/tan-boon-wah/letter-wed-0503?utm_source

Our Love Story (2013) video: facebook.com/688773724/videos/10154513265868725/

First Anniversary (2012) video: facebook.com/688773724/videos/10154520634868725/

Interview with couple Jeremy Teng 丁文淞 and Tan Boon Wah (2012) video:
facebook.com/688773724/videos/10154521460528725/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compiling below my own replies on this thread:

When I was sentenced the first time round for a 6 months sentence, I went to his place like 5am/6am every morning before he left for camp (he was still in NS). Waited for him to come out to try and talk to him. And I finished work in the evening, I would go to his place again to wait for him to come home, which could be like 3am. Sometimes I would just sleep on the stairs overnight when I missed him coming home. On weekends, I would just wait outside his place and if he stays home the entire day, I would wait from basically morning could be 8am till again night, 3am, forgoing my breakfast, lunch, dinner. He has actually changed his phone number 6-7 times because I managed to find out everytime. He changed his phone from an iphone to an android one because iphones couldn't block no caller-id numbers which I was calling him from. Anyway that was for the first case, which took place over a year. Sentenced to 6 months for that.

But now for my second case, all I did was to go to his house on my day of release. He called the police, they arrested me. Came out on bail, he was actually nice enough to let me talk to him online, subjected to conditions like I don't look for him at the restaurants he's singing gigs at, to remove my facebook and instagram accounts, and also that he won't meet me, just letting me talk to him online. I was happy to do that as long as I could still talk to him online, even without meeting him. So I talked to him for 2 months while on bail in October and November 2016 (I served my sentence from 1June 2016-1Oct 2016). But I admit I went overboard and annoyed him by messaging him too much. So around the end of Nov last year, he decided to block me off everywhere again, saying he will never let me be able to contact him again, neither in this life nor the next life. I went to look for him and he called the police and arrested me, got my bail revoked and I spent 21 days in prison again, including Christmas from 8-28Dec. So now I'm out on bail again because the judge has decided it's unfair to deny bail to someone who did not even commit something heinous like murder. I am awaiting for sentence which like I said could go up to 4 years and also have to include the 2 months of early release they said I would have to pay back for re-offending during the early release remission period (I was afterall immediately arrested on the same day I was released when I went to look for him on my release day).

No it's not my first relationship. I am 27 years old. It's actually my third. I am usually a law-abidding citizen. I had worked in the Singapore Police Force screening criminal records, assessing licences for security officers/agencies and private investigators/agencies. Before that I was a military police during my NS as well. I am familiar with what's right and what's not. Of course now that I've stayed in Changi Prison, Admiralty West Prison, and even IMH, I've seen all sorts of people who are in there for different reasons. A lot of them are just looking for ways to make money without much regards to the consequences. And no, I'm not uneducated, I've actually been to uni twice, in NTU and later in UniSIM. I've worked as a relief teacher before and had also worked in MediaCorp myself because my ex-boyfriend, Jeremy was doing his poly internship there and thus I applied to work there just so we could travel to work every morning together.

Well honestly, why can't he allow me to even contact him? I'm not forcing for us to be together again. I just wanna be able to contact him :(

I did go to jail. Was inside for 4 months and 21 days. And I am facing prospects of going to jail again. There was no violence involved. Just purely for stalking.

Well I honestly don't wanna look for anyone else, no one else can compare when I've already known what perfection is like. It's ok if I remain single. And I don't think there have been many people convicted with the Protection from Harassment Act (PoHA) which was enacted only in 2013. Much less get charged twice for it. I was charged with it again after getting released. Also I was charged with access personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) which was also new, passed in 2012. This was solely for calling Singtel and asking them for his new phone number, using his IC number. I was sentenced to 2months just for asking Singtel for his phone number which I didn't even do anything nefarious with. But thankfully they let that charge run concurrently with the 6months charge for stalking so total still just 6 months. Spent 4 months in jail (1June-1Oct), got arrested on release day, went out on bail, got arrested again and stayed inside from 8-28Dec before getting bail out again to wait for sentence.

Even the charge about having to pay back my sentence because I re-offended during the early release period was an act under the Remission Order Prison Act introduced only in June 2014. I've been charged with all relatively new laws basically. And the reason they gave me such a harsh sentence for the first time was because I told the psychiatrist very honestly that I would look for Jeremy again. The psychiatrist's actual report was 'The accused was not of unsound mind and is able to plead for himself. However he has admitted that he would look for the victim again, per instanta, upon release. Hence this should be taken in an ominous light.' And the prosecution used this to justify giving me a harsher punishment of 6 months, compared to previous examples of just 2-3months under first offence for harassment law.

When I was sentenced the first time round for a 6 months sentence, I went to his place like 5am/6am every morning before he left for camp (he was still in NS). Waited for him to come out to try and talk to him. And I finished work in the evening, I would go to his place again to wait for him to come home, which could be like 3am. Sometimes I would just sleep on the stairs overnight when I missed him coming home. On weekends, I would just wait outside his place and if he stays home the entire day, I would wait from basically morning could be 8am till again night, 3am, forgoing my breakfast, lunch, dinner. He has actually changed his phone number 6-7 times because I managed to find out everytime. He changed his phone from an iphone to an android one because iphones couldn't block no caller-id numbers which I was calling him from. Anyway that was for the first case, which took place over a year. Sentenced to 6 months for that.

But now for my second case, all I did was to go to his house on my day of release. He called the police, they arrested me. Came out on bail, he was actually nice enough to let me talk to him online, subjected to conditions like I don't look for him at the restaurants he's singing gigs at, to remove my facebook and instagram accounts, and also that he won't meet me, just letting me talk to him online. I was happy to do that as long as I could still talk to him online, even without meeting him. So I talked to him for 2 months while on bail in October and November 2016 (I served my sentence from 1June 2016-1Oct 2016). But I admit I went overboard and annoyed him by messaging him too much. So around the end of Nov last year, he decided to block me off everywhere again, saying he will never let me be able to contact him again, neither in this life nor the next life. I went to look for him and he called the police and arrested me, got my bail revoked and I spent 21 days in prison again, including Christmas from 8-28Dec. So now I'm out on bail again because the judge has decided it's unfair to deny bail to someone who did not even commit something heinous like murder. I am awaiting for sentence which like I said could go up to 4 years and also have to include the 2 months of early release they said I would have to pay back for re-offending during the early release remission period (I was afterall immediately arrested on the same day I was released when I went to look for him on my release day).

No it's not my first relationship. I am 27 years old. It's actually my third. I am usually a law-abidding citizen. I had worked in the Singapore Police Force screening criminal records, assessing licences for security officers/agencies and private investigators/agencies. Before that I was a military police during my NS as well. I am familiar with what's right and what's not. Of course now that I've stayed in Changi Prison, Admiralty West Prison, and even IMH, I've seen all sorts of people who are in there for different reasons. A lot of them are just looking for ways to make money without much regards to the consequences. And no, I'm not uneducated, I've actually been to uni twice, in NTU and later in UniSIM. I've worked as a relief teacher before and had also worked in MediaCorp myself because my ex-boyfriend, Jeremy was doing his poly internship there and thus I applied to work there just so we could travel to work every morning together.

well you could check the links I posted. Lots of proof in photos and videos. Why would I be lying with my real facebook identity? I did go to jail. Was inside for 4 months and 21 days. And I am facing prospects of going to jail again. There was no violence involved. Just purely for stalking.

我办不到。当你把心全都掏了出来,分享了那么多,共同经历了那么多,很难就这么放啊。I knew him when he was just a poly student, age 17. Since 6 years back up till the point of breakup in 2015, we shared so much experiences together, poured out so much of myself. 怎么连联络都不行吗?Can't I even get to contact him?

Well I honestly don't wanna look for anyone else, no one else can compare when I've already known what perfection is like. It's ok if I remain single. And I don't think there have been many people convicted with the Protection from Harassment Act (PoHA) which was enacted only in 2013. Much less get charged twice for it. I was charged with it again after getting released. Also I was charged with access personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) which was also new, passed in 2012. This was solely for calling Singtel and asking them for his new phone number, using his IC number. I was sentenced to 2months just for asking Singtel for his phone number which I didn't even do anything nefarious with. But thankfully they let that charge run concurrently with the 6months charge for stalking so total still just 6 months. Spent 4 months in jail (1June-1Oct), got arrested on release day, went out on bail, got arrested again and stayed inside from 8-28Dec before getting bail out again to wait for sentence.

Even the charge about having to pay back my sentence because I re-offended during the early release period was an act under the Remission Order Prison Act introduced only in June 2014. I've been charged with all relatively new laws basically. And the reason they gave me such a harsh sentence for the first time was because I told the psychiatrist very honestly that I would look for Jeremy again. The psychiatrist's actual report was 'The accused was not of unsound mind and is able to plead for himself. However he has admitted that he would look for the victim again, per instanta, upon release. Hence this should be taken in an ominous light.' And the prosecution used this to justify giving me a harsher punishment of 6 months, compared to previous examples of just 2-3months under first offence for harassment law.

Tell me what advice then? Other than asking me to find someone else. I don't want advices like these. I need advice like how to actually have him allow me to be able to contact him.

What is so important? My need to reach him, that's what is important. Yes, I am a selfish person.

And to those saying I deserve jail, no I don't want to go to jail, who in their right mind wants to? I certainly don't want to. But I went in. And will be going in again.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SG pinkdot: Nerdy guy stalks after bui bui rising star gets jailed. MGTOW for gay

The nation is going through one of the worst economic and security crisis since independence and this 27 year old sinkie is devastated over his toady getai singing gay lover?

Seriously... this country is going to hell..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SG pinkdot: Nerdy guy stalks after bui bui rising star gets jailed. MGTOW for gay

Mgtow for gays, straight fatso to discourage mangina, jilted fatso gals to nuns :*:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just meant local sinkies are deformed (physically, mentally, emotionally) race that should be exterminated out from the human gene pool ASAP.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why not let those banglas fuck his arse in the stairway while waiting, both will be happy forawhile - heck, it may even make his toady jealous :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/105830925-post1108.html

I did spend a lot on him but that's not the reason why I 看不开. Afterall I spent them willingly. Hmm when he broke up with me, he said I was unstable because I kept changing jobs since I was mostly doing contracts. He said I had no money and when I said that's because I spent all the money I have on him, he said it's my fault for spending money on him when I don't have a lot. But it is true that I spent a lot on him, bought him his ipad because he wanted one, paid for lots of stuff like his clothes, his japanese books which go upwards of hundred dollars each time he visits the bookstore, travel expenses like plane tickets, hotels, food. This includes 3 trips to Japan (3 weeks, 1 day, 2 weeks), a trip to Taiwan (2 weeks), a trip to Hong Kong (2 days) and several trips to Malaysia KL, Genting, JB. One time, we went on a 24hr trip to Japan, he asked me to pay for the cab fare from the hotel to the city because he said I forgot to set the alarm and thus making us late for the flight so we had to cab. That cab ride alone was like 200+/300+. Another time, about 6mths before we broke up, so around Nov 2014, we had a big quarrel. He asked me not to go down that night to his restaurant gig to find him but I went anyway and then we patched up. And he out-of-nowhere randomly decides to go to Hong Kong. He said he's going to enlist into NS in 2 days time and wants to just go overseas for 2 days before going in. So he asked me to pay for the whole trip because I made him angry, which I was more than happy to do so as long as we don't break up. Booked flight tickets for 2hrs later (no discussion before this at all or any mention of Hong Kong) and then last minute flew there. 6mths later, which was the day we broke up, I asked him why is he breaking up with me now and not letting me patch up like what happened 6mths prior, he said that it's because previously he was afraid that he could not deal with a breakup and NS at the same time (since he was just about to enlist at that time) but now he's already comfortably settled into NS, it's ok for him to break up with me now.

Hmm thought I would mention that I still owe Singtel like 5000+ because back then, I had tried calling him too many times and they terminated my phone line.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!
Gays lusting over a pig.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

update on this case.

Convicted stalker jailed again for continuing to harass victim

Tan Boon Wah was sentenced to nine months' jail for stalking, and 60 days' jail for the breach of the remission order.ST GRAPHICS

Published
May 17, 2017, 2:42 pm SGT
Facebook167 Twitter Email

Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - On the day he was released from prison for unlawfully stalking his ex-boyfriend, Tan Boon Wah went straight to the victim's home to stalk him again.

Tan, 27, loitered outside the 22-year-old's home for nearly two hours on Oct 1 last year. He also rang the doorbell, attempting to make contact with the victim.
The victim ignored him and called the police, who turned up and advised Tan to leave.
But the victim's parents spotted him loitering at a nearby staircase more than an hour later.
Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox

Investigation showed that on Nov 27, Tan was again found loitering at the 10th-floor staircase landing of the victim's block.
The victim, who had spotted him while walking home, immediately entered his unit and called the police. Tan rang the doorbell and left before police arrived.
On Dec 8, Tan was again spotted loitering near the victim's home.
The victim called the police but had to leave his home to attend to personal matters.
Tan followed him and kept trying to talk to the victim. He ignored Tan and tried to walk away quickly while telling him repeatedly not to follow him.
But Tan persisted and requested the victim to unblock him on various social media platforms and communication facilities.
After repeated appeals, Tan agreed to stop following the victim and walked off.
But he turned back moments later.
Tan repeated his request for the victim to unblock him. At this point, the victim told Tan not to come near him.
Police arrived moments later and arrested Tan.
Tan, who was jailed for six months in August last year for stalking the victim, had re-offended while on a remission order and therefore, breached a basic condition of his order.
Seeking a sentence of at least nine months' jail, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Jason Chua said Tan was undeterred by time spent in prison.
Tan persisted with his actions, even after he was charged in court. He even posted the victim's personal details and their intimate photographs on the Internet, said DPP Chua.
Labelling him a recalcitrant offender, the DPP said Tan had neither shown any regard for the law nor the harm he caused to the victim. He had promptly gone to the victim's home on the day he was released from prison.
By doing so, the DPP said Tan was making good on his previous threat to the victim.
He had in 2015 sent ominous messages to the victim, saying among other things that the victim was going to be "stuck with dealing with me for life", and he would find him wherever he was.
District Judge Kenneth Yap noted the extreme aggravating factors in this case and sentenced Tan to nine months' jail on Wednesday (May 17) for stalking, and 60 days' jail for the breach of the remission order.
Tan had admitted to two of three charges of unlawful stalking, which carries a fine of up to $5,000 and/or a jail term of up to 12 months each.
Tan was allowed to defer sentence until May 24, on condition that he was not to contact the victim nor post on social media or public platforms anything concerning the victim, who was in court.

What are your thoughts on this case? Ignore the fact that both of them are gay and one of them is a fat ass who looks super ugly while the one stalking him actually looks better.

The stalker tan mentioned that he spent a considerable sum of money and obviously his love on this jeremy guy who from what he posted made use of him. It's nothing unusual in the sense that girls make use of guys or suckers like that all the time except that in this case both are male.

The issue that confuses ppl is that the one being stalked and who made use of the stalker is uglier and fatter than him but has some modicum of fame taking part in singing competitions overseas and locally.

The actions mentioned in the article suggests that this tan guy doesn't love jeremy but does that to take revenge on him. Doesn't appear to be a love lorn person but more like an act of revenge.

Many ppl look at this case with disgust and mockery at the stalker as the one being stalked isn't a chio bu or at least a good looking male.

I think one should look at this case without paying attention to the gender of both parties and their physical appearance and this tan has become insane. He's not actually stalking jeremy to get back with him but rather to torture him. Pity that jeremy doesn't have a vagina and looks fuckable i doubt anyone feels sorry for him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;cV5RlN8kCxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV5RlN8kCxg[/video]

:kma:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knn I regret click this thread.

A hardcore gay stalker.