• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Confused Singaporean Females and their Accent

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met this German guy who has been working for a US Bank here. He said that he found that Singapore females are confused and can't make up their mind about what accent to use when dealing with foreigners. He said that he noticed when it first came to Singapore about 3 years ago. They will during a conversation flip between, American, British and some unknown accent while most of the time it will be normal Singapore English.

I asked him if he was talking about Singlish. He said no and that he was familiar with Singlish. He also said that his caucasian friends also said the same thing.

He said that local guys don't do it.

I did come across a Singaporean lady many years ago talking to an Qantas cabin crew in a similar manner and it was comical. I thought it was rare thing until this guy told me.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie charbos juz wanna show off dey can slang here, slang there in front of n angmo la ...

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met this German guy who has been working for a US Bank here. He said that he found that Singapore females are confused and can't make up their mind about what accent to use when dealing with foreigners. He said that he noticed when it first came to Singapore about 3 years ago. They will during a conversation flip between, American, British and some unknown accent while most of the time it will be normal Singapore English.

I asked him if he was talking about Singlish. He said no and that he was familiar with Singlish. He also said that his caucasian friends also said the same thing.

He said that local guys don't do it.

I did come across a Singaporean lady many years ago talking to an Qantas cabin crew in a similar manner and it was comical. I thought it was rare thing until this guy told me.

Your observation is correct. my AMDK and PunjabDK friends joked about such things with me before.

I told them that means the girls like them.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie charbos juz wanna show off dey can slang here, slang there in front of n angmo la ...

The Sinkie charbo slang trend is not limited towards angmo, if the conversation is with any foreigner(asian included) whose native language is English . The automatic tendency for most Sinkie Charbo spurting the accent are evident. They switch back once they are communicating with locals.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if I tell you these sluts will acquire a new slang after they suck a foreign cock..

That's why got so many different accents....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as fake as their padded / silicon infested boobs and virginal demeanor, that is meant to entrap stupid sinkie males, angmohs included with their used vegetable :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
They switch back once they are communicating with locals.
But sometimes, if they happen to despise certain weak Sinkies or Sinkies they wrongly/delusionally consider to be weak (especially young men), they will try to bully those Sinkies by speaking to them in the "Ang Moh" accents they acquired while living overseas. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since ask Sun Horse since she used to live among Hollywood celebrities.

Sun Ho already kenna fucked until Kong Heehee cannot recognise her cheebye anymore.

alien-face-hugger-1-1-posable-prop-figure-avp-predator-196eb.JPG

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women wanna switch on their SPG charm by using ang mor accent. so fake of them. use Singlish lah! be proud of your mother tongue! :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But sometimes, if they happen to despise certain weak Sinkies or Sinkies they wrongly/delusionally consider to be weak (especially young men), they will try to bully those Sinkies by speaking to them in the "Ang Moh" accents they acquired while living overseas. :rolleyes:

It's interesting to know that spg can bully sinkie loser simply by speaking :biggrin:
On the other hand , I have encountered ah lau bully spg by cursing vulgarities at them for speaking angmoh tone loudly to angmoh inside a train. 2 spg with 2 amdk were afraid of 1 ah lau and immediately off the tone . Mou tark toi!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason guys don't do it is because they are not talking to a Ang moh Chee bye or there's no Chee bye present.in the event of competition for mating or opportunity for copulation or intersexual conduct,males will start preening and displaying their plumage like peacocks,even chootchiew will prepare his $1500 handbags and practising choice phrases he heard from BBC radio or from a Andy Lau movie for the chance of holding Ang moh slim waist.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason guys don't do it is because they are not talking to a Ang moh Chee bye or there's no Chee bye present.in the event of competition for mating or opportunity for copulation or intersexual conduct,males will start preening and displaying their plumage like peacocks,even chootchiew will prepare his $1500 handbags and practising choice phrases he heard from BBC radio or from a Andy Lau movie for the chance of holding Ang moh slim waist.
bbc engrish:: shall we fuck a few moments before dinner, dear :confused:
mediacock england:: ai sioh kan, mai :wink: