• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hillery WikiLEAKed = Secret Supporter for PRC to Liberate Taiwan by War!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOYt-fxzqnip1142982.png

http://news.sina.com.cn/o/2017-01-14/doc-ifxzqhka3024611.shtml

维基解密曝光希拉里电邮:“让中国大陆吞并台湾吧!”
2017年01月14日16:36 环球网
维基解密曝光希拉里电邮:“让中国大陆吞并台湾吧!”

【环球网综合报道 郭鹏飞】2011年11月10日,《纽约时报》曾经刊登一篇题为《为拯救美国经济,舍弃台湾吧!》(To Save Our Economy, Ditch Taiwan)的文章。作者是哈佛大学肯尼迪学院国际安全问题的前研究员保罗•凯恩。事隔多年,台湾东森新闻云、中时电子报等多家媒体14日爆出一则惊人消息。在维基解密曝光的希拉里一封邮件中,她曾经公然为该文章“点赞”,称“这个想法很聪明,让我们来讨论吧。”消息一出,台湾民众一片哗然。要知道,在台湾,一直有不少民众对希拉里的政见表示支持。

东森新闻云报道截图

中时电子报报道截图

岛内亲绿媒体

纽约时报2011年11月10日发表的文章

根据维基解密公布信息显示,希拉里在2011年11月11日的私人邮件中提到,为拯救美国经济,希拉里顾问的雅各布·沙利文(Jacob Jeremiah Sullivan)通过邮件向希拉里转发了该文章,邮件主题注明“有趣的文章”。邮件内文写到,“当你正在忍受你公开的管理工作时,这将给你带来阅读乐趣,试着瞅一眼你的黑莓手机吧。”

Jake Sullivan给希拉里发去的邮件

文章中称,“对美国国家安全最大的威胁,是美国的债务。”在加强美国的经济安全方面,奥巴马总统有许多措施可选,比如组织一次有中国领导人参加的闭门会议。议题是终止美国对台湾的军援和军售,在2015年以前废除美台防卫协议,以此交换中国豁免其持有的美债,这一数字已高达1.14万亿美元。

希拉里看到这篇文章后回应作出以下回应:

“我看到了这篇文章,我觉得这想法很聪明,让我们来讨论讨论吧。” (I saw it and thought it was so clever. Let’s discuss.)

不少网友看到此片爆料文后直呼AMAZING!,纷纷表示对希拉里“太失望”:

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3069884

Hillary Clinton wanted to discuss ditching Taiwan: WikiLeaks

Clinton showed interest in controversial 2011 editorial piece
By Matthew Strong, Taiwan News, Staff Writer
2017/01/14 21:35

(By Associated Press)

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – According to an alleged e-mail by Hillary Clinton published by WikiLeaks, the former United States Secretary of State was willing to discuss a New York Times editorial calling on Washington to ditch Taiwan in return for China writing off debt.

Her adviser Jake Sullivan passed on the editorial to Clinton, and she replied, “I saw it and thought it was so clever. Let’s discuss,” according to WikiLeaks.

The editorial, titled “To Save Our Economy, Ditch Taiwan” appeared on the newspaper’s website on Nov.20, 2011 and was written by Paul Kane, a former international security fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School.

In the piece, the author says President Barack Obama “should enter into closed-door negotiations with Chinese leaders to write off the $1.14 trillion of American debt currently held by China in exchange for a deal to end American military assistance and arms sales to Taiwan and terminate the current United States-Taiwan defense arrangement by 2015.”

The proposal would benefit the U.S. in that it would cut its debt, improve its economy, and keep it out of a potential war with China over Taiwan, Kane wrote.

It is not clear from the WikiLeaks documents whether Clinton actually discussed the issue and to what conclusion she came.

http://www.top-news.top/news-12645718.html

WikiLeaks Exposed Hillary Clinton e - mail: "Let the mainland of China annexation of Taiwan!
Updated: January 14, 2017 Views: 21

November 10, 2011, << New York Times >> has published an article entitled << << to save the US economy, abandon Taiwan, >> (To Save Our Economy, Ditch Taiwan) article The author is a former researcher at the Kennedy School of International Security at Harvard University Paul Kane .After many years, the Taiwan East News cloud, China Times and many other media broke the news on the 14th in WikiLeaks exposed In her e-mail, she once said, 'This idea is very clever, let's discuss it.' The news came out that the people of Taiwan were in an uproar. Little public support for Hillary's political views.

East News cloud reports screenshots

In the electronic newspaper reported screenshots

Green media pro-island

The New York Times November 10, 2011 published article

According to WikiLeaks published information, Hillary in November 11, 2011 private message that, in order to save the US economy, Hillary Advisor's Jacob Sullivan (Jacob Jeremiah Sullivan) by mail to Hillary forwarded 'When you're putting up with your open management, this will bring you fun to read and try to take a look at your BlackBerry,' the message says, 'the interesting subject of the article.' '

Jake? Sullivan sent to Hillary mail

'The biggest threat to US national security is the debt of the United States.' President Obama has many options for strengthening US economic security, such as organizing a closed-door meeting with Chinese leaders. Term US military aid and arms sales to Taiwan, abolish the US-Taiwan defense agreement by 2015, in exchange for China to exempt its holdings of US debt, the figure has reached as high as 1.14 trillion US dollars.

Hillary Clinton to see this article responded to the following response:

'I saw this article, I think this idea is very clever, let us discuss the discussion.' (I saw it and thought it was so clever. Let's discuss.)

Many netizens to see the film broke the text after the address him AMAZING !, have expressed to Hillary 'too disappointed':

??

www.top-news.top Top News, Latest News and Current News from top-news.top. Latest Current News: U.S., China, World, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, echnology, Travel, Politics, Sports.
Traditional Chinese: 維基解密曝光希拉裏電郵:“讓中國大陸吞並臺

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never will trust Democratic Crooks, all hypocrites and dual-personality IMH nuts. From day 1 I know that they are fake and opportunistic bastards.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC also leaked Hillery secretively supported armed liberation of Taiwan, in exchange of PRC Writing Off US Huge Debts.

http://mil.sohu.com/20170115/n478756847.shtml

希拉里曾支持中国统一 舍弃台湾换取大陆免债

正文
我来说两句(人参与)

扫描到手机
2017-01-15 10:56:48
来源:观察者网

手机看新闻

原标题:维基解密曝光希拉里电邮:舍弃台湾换取中国大陆免债
资料图:希拉里。
资料图:希拉里。

观察者网综合:美国债务狂飙上涨,2017年将突破20万亿美元。在近日维基解密曝光的希拉里邮件中,面对不断膨胀的美国国债,希拉里2011年11月11日就曾对“舍弃台湾,换取中国大陆免除美国债务”这个点子“点赞”。消息一出,岛内舆论沸腾。美国候任总统特朗普一周后将走马上任,他是否会利用台湾问题作为筹码,来缓解日益严峻的债务危机?

2011年11月10日,《纽约时报》曾经刊登一篇题为《为拯救美国经济,舍弃台湾吧!》(To Save Our Economy,Ditch Taiwan)的文章。作者是哈佛大学肯尼迪学院国际安全问题的前研究员保罗·凯恩。

在维基解密曝光的希拉里的一封邮件显示,她曾经为该文章“点赞”,回应称“我注意到这篇文章,点子不错,让我们来讨论吧。”(I saw it and thought it was so clever. Let's discuss.)

这篇文章建议当时执政的奥巴马政府,债务是美国国家安全最大的威胁。当今的美国,工作岗位的财富比军事实力更重要。台湾对美国几乎没有战略利益。台湾在经济上已经逐渐和中国大陆融合,两岸统一是不可避免的。为了美国的经济安全,应该和中国领导人举行闭门会谈,将(当时)1.14万亿美元的债务一笔勾销,来换取美国终止对台军事援助和军售,以及2015年到期的美国-台湾联防。

台湾问题悬而不决是危险的,因为美国极有可能被迫卷入一场耗资数万亿美元的战争中。

解决台湾问题,除了缓解美国的债务问题,还可能迫使中国结束对伊朗、朝鲜、叙利亚的政治和经济支持,对不稳定的巴基斯坦施加更为缓和的影响。

消息一出,台湾民众一片哗然。要知道,在台湾,一直有不少民众对希拉里的政见表示支持。蔡英文曾表示对希拉里参选美国总统的支持,她在一幅画有“三只小猪”的画片上署名,还附上“致希拉里,加油!当选!”

台湾媒体和民众的反应

对于希拉里的“弃台论”,岛内媒体不分蓝绿,纷纷予以报道。台湾媒体的报道中,对于这种利益计算,虽然表现地非常“淡定”,但失望之情溢于言表。立场亲绿的三立新闻网报道称,(邮件)內容除了让人感受到不管美国总统是谁当选,在捍卫美国国家利益的前提下,美国随时都愿意出卖其它“国家”。就连台面上着重亚太经济,标榜重返亚太的希拉里也不例外。

同时,希拉里被爆2011年的“弃台论”,让台湾不少支持希拉里的民众感到震惊。据三立新闻网14日报道,对此,一名台湾网友整理了2011年当时的国际局势,分析为何有“弃台论”的说法。该名网友表示,2011年台湾发生许多“关键因子”:

1. 2011年时中国大陆的经济成长率再次>9%

虽然最后反观2011年是中国大陆经济成长率最后“爆量”成长的年份,但当时并没有人这么认为。

2.2011年也是陆客观光开放“自由行”、ECFA刚启动一年的时间

当时台湾正积极推动“陆客来台观光”,台湾民众也还不知道“经济毒药”的严重,同时对两岸协议的认知也不够敏锐。

3.蔡英文与马英九进行“总统”大选,最后由马英九连任成功

原文认为,当时中国的惊人成长,与台湾政治局势的不稳,造就美国亲中派的有机可乘。此外,原文提及2011年也是美国亲中势力最强盛的期间,希拉里认同的“弃台论”,也是当时美国的亲中派成员所提出。

自然,也有不少网友对希拉里表示“失望”,称“还好她没选上”。
(责任编辑:卫嘉)