• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 3 Volunteer Cops Commended For Rejecting $50 Bribe! CPIB Gets Involved Too!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
e60968e3bac78cc07ed4906b231f4e3a

A 33-year-old man has been arrested for attempting to bribe three Voluntary Special Constabulary (VSC) officers. He was also arrested for being drunk in public and mischief.

At about 1.40am on Saturday (14 January), VSC officers Inspector Edmond Lim, Sergeant Lim Hui Hui and Sergeant Lionel Tan Yew Sheng encountered the suspect while responding to a public nuisance complaint at Orchard Plaza, a Singapore Police Force (SPF) press release said.

When approached, the man ran off in the direction of a nearby multi-storey carpark. The man was successfully detained after a short chase, which is when he took out $50 and gestured for the officers to release him.

The officers rejected the bribe and arrested the man. It is believed that the suspect also damaged the drop-arm of the carpark during the incident.

The case of attempted bribery has been referred to the Corrupt Practices Investigations Bureau for further investigation. Police investigations against the man for drunkenness in public and mischief are ongoing.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-arrested-for-attempting-to-bring-3-police-officers-060823843.html

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 3 fatso so obese machiam traffik polis in malaysia. even malaysian traffik polis also not satisfy if you gibe them $5o to share. not enough to buy pepper or salt.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 3 fatso so obese machiam traffik polis in malaysia. even malaysian traffik polis also not satisfy if you gibe them $5o to share. not enough to buy pepper or salt.

These are sinkie that have same thought as me - deprived to be in the best slave job in sg . Reporting to 1 master dog and many peasant dog under them.
If they accept me I might consider to be a vsc too but I will make sure they let me wear slim fit mata sar to look good .

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, when you wave $50 in front of three VC, that was a mistake.
Call one by one to the side and give them $5 each. I bet each will take without the others knowing.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree absolutely, money no enuff to buy these items due to their intake and size - $50 each should suffice :wink:
btw, are these 3 fatfugs ileegal / ileecite / ileegitimate offsprings of tan chee meng :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This incident shows that our cops are incorruptible, which is far more than I can say for the mudland police who are well-known for extorting sinkie drivers for bribes by accusing them of traffic offences.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Volunteer weekend cops have high paying day jobs.

Don't ever try bribing them..... even off duty regular cops are scared of them when they set up road blocks for drunk drivers..... They will not bend the rules for anyone....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb fuck. just fight them. if a pussy tutor can tombstone a female officer into coma and handcuffed man can shoot a pig with his own gun you can take on three overweight volunteers