• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LHL not waking up, Time for PLA to invade Taiwan and Seize more Terrex on CNY

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL & his MIW idiots asserted their RIGHTS and SG52 sovereignty to Beijing demanding the 9 Terrex.

100% sure I can tell everyone that this DOES NOT WORK. As if LHL & MIW had no idea that Beijing knows law better than all the PAP added up. Cray laws can get Terrex back? Come and kiss my ass!

:biggrin:

NEVER!

Playing the game wrongly means Terrex will be further and deeper stuck. Beijing gave ICJ Hague the middle finger on South China Sea, and that's all the worth of laws to them. LHL & MIW morons forgot all about this it seems.

Beijing is pissed to be see SAF sending men and weapons to training in Taiwan. LHL & PAP Morons pretended that they can not understand.

Beijing must teach LHL & MIW morons a bigger lesson than that 9 Terrex. It have to be 90 Terrex plus few hundred SAF Bapoks in POW, captured by PLA invading and liberating Taiwan. Again also do not fucking release them and held for LOONG LOONG DONKEY YEARS, POW. Then I will say HUAT and LHL + PAP Bastards knows the real deal.

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is using 9 SAF Terrex for showing to the whole world, We Fixed LHL & SGP!

The more LHL & PAP cries about it, the better the show gets for China. It is FOC free crying baby show.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is using 9 SAF Terrex for showing to the whole world, We Fixed LHL & SGP!

The more LHL & PAP cries about it, the better the show gets for China. It is FOC free crying baby show.

tAGZVildfhMj3436HcKaZ4EohMzqo0piBvATmjmiN9g_AgAAhAEAAEpQ.jpg

HELP! Don't take away my toy car! :biggrin::p:wink:

http://ntdimg.com/pic/2014/9-24/p5374333a996777001.jpg

Last edited:

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
tAGZVildfhMj3436HcKaZ4EohMzqo0piBvATmjmiN9g_AgAAhAEAAEpQ.jpg

HELP! Don't take away my toy car! :biggrin::p:wink:

The ones who asked Beijing for the toys back at very least got some brains. The one idiot 总李 is a complete moron who wrote to HK CEO asking for toys back is worldwide joke, because he definitely asked the WRONG GUY for his toys. He got fucking no idea who is calling the shots.

http://udn.com/news/story/4/2218888

裝甲車被扣香港 李顯龍寫信給梁振英討回

分享
分享
留言
列印

A-
A+
2017-01-09 14:27聯合報 記者郭玫君╱即時報導

被扣押的新加坡裝甲車被帆布包裹,停放碼頭內一塊空地。圖/取自BBC

新加坡軍方9架Terrex AV-81裝甲車,去年11月底在未向香港海關申報下,透過貨輪從台灣運返新加坡,過境香港時遭海關扣押,迄今仍在香港。新加坡國防部長黃永宏今天說,星國總理李顯龍已寫信給香港特首梁振英,要求立刻歸還裝甲車;香港當局表示目前正在進行調查,因此還需要一些時間。

黃永宏也說,新加坡武裝部隊每年都通過商業運輸公司搬運超過700個軍事器材,都沒有出現重大事故。當局將考慮把器材儲存在國外。

黃永宏在新加坡國會上就九輛裝甲車遭扣押的事故,回應多名國會議員的詢問表示,新加坡可舉行軍事演習的地方有限,每年都在許多國家參與海外軍事演習。在這起事故後,當局將在搬運器材時更加小心,或者考慮把軍事器材永久儲存在國外。

他說,新加坡已多次聯絡香港,總理李顯龍也寫信給香港特首梁振英,要求立刻歸還星國裝甲車。香港當局表示目前正在進行調查,因此還需要一些時間。

該批裝甲車是經法國CMA CGM航運集團旗下的APL運送,星國是否要向APL採取法律行動和索取保險賠償?黃永宏說,律師已經給予諮詢,並且正考慮這一點。這九輛裝甲車總價值3000萬新元。

黃永宏也說,這些裝甲車可在公開市場購得,並沒有敏感的訊息。

香港海關是於去年11月23日,在一艘從台灣途經香港運返新加坡的貨船上,扣留九輛屬於新加坡武裝部隊的裝甲車。

這些軍事裝備是武裝部隊在台灣舉行例常海外軍訓後,在11月21日從台灣運離,原本應該在11月29日抵達新加坡。

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is China cocking a snook at the joker PM Lee Hsien Loong?
The Parliamentary debate on 9 January on the seizure of the nine Terrex Infantry Carriers looked more like a colourful comic opera which the Singapore public has not had the privilege of witnessing for a long time.The star performer Defence Minister Dr. Ng Eng Hen was so ebullient in his bombastic discourse about Singapore Government's sovereign immunity that it might have convinced gullible Singaporeans about its legal validity but not an unsympathetic China. The Parliamentary spectacle was more likely intended to show the world the more iniquitous face of China in the so-called arbitrary seizure of the Terrex Infantry Carriers by Hong Kong Customs but has it ever occurred to the PAP wallahs that even the Singapore citizenry has remained reticent over the issue, not to mention support.

Quite significantly, the Chinese Foreign Ministry's spokesman has again re-iterated the One China principle which Singapore could meditate on seriously notwithstanding its vigorous profession of strict adherence to the One China principle. It has been repeatedly pointed out that the Terrex issue is going to be a complex problem requiring an infinite time frame to resolve. It is not something which a surly letter from the high-falutin PM Lee Hsien Loong to the Chief Executive of Hong Kong to demand the return of the seized armoured vehicles could resolve. The reply from Hong Kong is not very encouraging.

Cannot our thick-headed PM Lee sober up for once and think of a more civilised approach to China? For instance it does not lower PM Lee's world standing, if any, for him to appeal directly to President Xi Jinping of China sans any legal threat like the sovereign immunity for the return of the armoured vehicles. By now it should be abundantly clear to PM Lee and his Cabinet that there will be no resolution of the Terrex issue without President Xi's nod. The obvious alternative will be the prolonged detention of the Terrex armoured vehicles until some miraculous relenting of the part of China.

Whether China's relation with Singapore will return to its former exemplary state after this issue is resolved will depend on sincere efforts by both sides to realise this, but would depend more on the divestment of PM Lee's pro-American image. Another is the One China principle which China is not entirely happy that Singapore is earnestly adhering it. Of course Singaporeans will be elated to see a happy ending to this unfortunate episode which they think is of PAP leaders' own making.

http://singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.sg/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Teo Soh Lung

As I watched this video of Minister Ng Eng Hen in parliament on 9 Jan 2017, I cannot help feeling disappointed at how our government handles the detention of our 9 Terrex vehicles and other equipment.

All it knows is throwing the law at Hong Kong and assuring itself that it had received legal advice that the equipment are “protected by sovereign immunity even though they are being shipped by commercial carriers.”

If it is so confident that the advice given by its legal advisers is right, then why involve the prime minister in writing a letter to the Chief Executive Leung Chun-Ying to “reiterate the same message”? Why bother to get our Consul General in Hong Kong to press the issue? Why not just sue instead of engaging in half-hearted diplomacy?

The minister said that the Hong Kong authorities “have responded that the investigation is ongoing and will take some time to complete and that the Hong Kong government will handle the matter in accordance with their laws.”

It is best that the Singapore government sit back and wait. Two months is too short a time for the Hong Kong authorities to investigate and decide whether to release, detain or confiscate our property.

I say this because the Singapore authority has still not completed its investigation of Cooling Off Day offences allegedly committed by several activists even after more than 7 months. It is still holding on to several personal computers and mobile phones it seized from them. These are worth several thousand dollars. How then can it expect the Hong Kong authorities to decide whether to release, detain or confiscate S$30 million worth of our property?

The government must be realistic. Be patient. Eat a bit of the medicine it dishes out to the people every day and be humble.

In answer to several questions raised by MPs, the minister assured us that the 9 Terrex vehicles can be purchased in the open market, contain no classified information and are insured. We have no means of testing the accuracy of these statements. But I have questions pertaining to insurance.

Has the government been advised that a seizure resulting in a forfeiture of the property by a hostile or friendly country will also be covered by insurance? Will this exempt the insurer from liability under similar exemptions classified as “act of God” or even specifically exempted in the insurance policy? And how much were the equipment insured for?

There are rumours that the Terrex vehicles and military equipment were not declared in the manifest. Has this been the practice? I am told that no ordinary port would allow such vehicles and equipment to berth if there was such a declaration because they pose a danger. What if these goods contain explosives and an accident occur. Hong Kong harbour will be blown out of existence! If this is true, will the insurance policy be voided.

The minister has declared that it is not unusual for SAF to transport military equipment using commercial carriers. We have been using our own carrier, NOL to transport military equipment until it was sold to APL. So we were very lucky in the past. It is just bad luck that APL has now to face the consequences. But will this fact give APL a defence to the government’s claim? And what if China checks the documentation for the past years for irregularities? Will our troubles be multiplied?

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2017/01/13/disappointment-at-singapores-handling-of-the-terrex-saga/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The late Ong Teng Cheong once organized a union demonstration at the US embassy before. We could get Chan Chun Sing to do the same and lead our workers in a mass demonstration outside Chinkland's embassy to demand back our tanks. I would even allow my serfs, both sinkie and foreign, to join in. Singapore is home to all, both sinkie and foreigner alike.

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
The late Ong Teng Cheong once organized a union demonstration at the US embassy before. We could get Chan Chun Sing to do the same and lead our workers in a mass demonstration outside Chinkland's embassy to demand back our tanks. I would even allow my serfs, both sinkie and foreign, to join in. Singapore is home to all, both sinkie and foreigner alike.

Yah loh. SG52 Fa Lun Gong 法轮功 must join PAP to protest outside Chinese Embassy. Previously the Fa Lun Gong had been arrested by PAP matas outside Chinese Embassy repeatedly for protesting outside.

Now time had changed, time for LHL to practice some Fa Lun Gong!

p5374333a996777001.jpg

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the fuckers of PAP MIW cried sovereignty the more infuriated is Beijing against SG52, because sovereignty is THE EXACT DIRTY WORD Repeated by Taiwan to Piss Off Beijing. Repeat that word once more and Beijing will order the 9 Terrex to be blown up by explosives in HK.

CB Lesbian Tsai Ing Wen would utter this dirty word and soon PLA tanks will over run from Taipei all the way to 高雄。

Last edited: