• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG52 Worst CNY businesses ever Chinatown pics

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past years CNY Lim Chee Guan here used to have 300% more customers.

9fa5a9b07c.jpg

Queue until Loong Loong until over-flow to lower left corner of this pic:
9fa5942376.jpg

Now is SG52 Habis ..一年不如一年!

Never before so bad in decades!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to visit JB & see what goodies are available.

I've tried the bakwa from Bee Cheng Hiang bakwa in JB. Probably get it from there if I need to get some for CNY.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those loaded one can afford Branded Bak Gua must come to Lim Chee Guan, those broke one can only afford to buy cheap ones go to JB.

I seldom eat bakwa. Is Lim Chee Guan really any better than the ones sold in JB :confused:

My understanding is the ones sold in JB are cheaper because rentals & ingredients are cheaper & not because they use sub standard ingredients.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The commie tiongs are going back to China for their month long holidays. The younger sinkie chinks can't be bothered with Chinese New Year. Chinatown is passe. Bak kwa is bad for health. Too much sugar.

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
The commie tiongs are going back to China for their month long holidays. The younger sinkie chinks can't be bothered with Chinese New Year. Chinatown is passe. Bak kwa is bad for health. Too much sugar.

You meant SG52 Ah Bengs already given up Chinatown area to Ah Tiong? That is our traditional CNY celebration ground OK? You mean our home grounds already surrendered to PRC?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now don't have. But after u buy will become have . They will make u become halal bak kwa.
if they don't, leave it macdonald's - who will :wink:
Some of my muslim friends love bak kwa. They say it tastes much better after you heat it up in the microwave and eat it hot instead of cold like most people do.
those things inside the styrofoam boxes lying insai your fridge (that you packed from last year's hari raya event at gayland serai cc) can oso undergo the same heating process and ready to eat now, they're fermented and are called tempeh :cool:
You meant SG52 Ah Bengs already given up Chinatown area to Ah Tiong? That is our traditional CNY celebration ground OK? You mean our home grounds already surrendered to PRC?
norchet - only the outsai eateries, as the ones insai smith street still belong to sinkies as they willingly overpay for goodies, plants / flowers, pump-me-loss etc. no buyer's remorse here as sinkies gladly pay to "soak in the atmosphere" :(

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can eat ba kwa 365 days a year no need to q like silly lambs during CNY.

Lack of q shows the IQ level of avg singaporeans has gone up. PAP must be credited for this.