• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Keling Kia Teacher Upset That His HOD Said All Kelings Are Dishonest Except Him!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
east_spring_secondary_racist_HOD.jpg

I am a Singaporean Indian male teacher teaching in East Spring Secondary School. One day my Head of Department (HOD) refered to some external Software vendors who were mostly Indians providing a service or product to my school as "cheats" Specifically she said "All Indians are cheats" Then she looked at me "Except You" This was said in my first week in the school. As i did not want to come across as a trouble maker, I thought that perhaps keeping my head down and showing that i could work either independently or in a department i could prove that i could finish whatever thrown on my table for the academic year.

At the end of the year i decided to open up to my HOD via an informal meeting. I did not have end of year appraisal as i am a Contract Staff. When i told her of this incident at first she said she could not remember but after i reminded her of some more details she admitted it. She told me she did not mean it and she is not a racist because she had friends and colleagues of Indian and other races. Throughout the meeting i did not once use the label "Racist" but instead told her how her words made me feel.

Before i joined the teaching profession if someone told me that in a place of knowledge and learning like a school there are adults that use discriminatory remarks and slurs based on a person's race i would be highly skeptical! Sadly this is not the first time such an incident had occurred. In the past i totally clamped up as i was a Beginning Teacher bonded to MOE. If your school concluded that you are a trouble maker your life could be made very difficult and worse there are some who leave and break their bond which would result in them being "blacklisted" if they ever want to rejoin the Civil Service!

As per The Police's advice i informed my school of the incident. My Principal told me candidly that any "Tom Dick and Harry" can file a report but what's important is what action can be done afterwards. I thought about the past incidents and how things persist so i decided to file a police report anyway.

P.S I have attached a copy of the report but have cut/pasted/edited so actual names are not shown as it is an ongoing investigation

Upset Teacher
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...cial-slur-against-indians-whistleblower-files
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regardless of whether shitskins are born liars and bullshitters,she should have been more eq and politically correct and tactful.

u dont go around making a statement like that and then try covering up with a lame excuse like "but not you"

this is why sinkies make bad public relations and diplomats.they dont think before they speak unlike the snake tongued shitskins.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
regardless of whether shitskins are born liars and bullshitters,she should have been more eq and politically correct and tactful.

u dont go around making a statement like that and then try covering up with a lame excuse like "but not you"

this is why sinkies make bad public relations and diplomats.they dont think before they speak unlike the snake tongued shitskins.

I guess a growing number of people are sick and tired of forever having to make politically correct statements. That's how donald trump won the elections in spite of the mainstream media and the polls constantly giving him bad press.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess a growing number of people are sick and tired of forever having to make politically correct statements. That's how donald trump won the elections in spite of the mainstream media and the polls constantly giving him bad press.

I don't like politically correct but some things are better said by email like Hillary Clinton.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The police report sound suspiciously like this chap had some other work related disputes with the school and is using the alleged incident of racism which occurred in the distant past as a means of getting back at the school

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damned! The number of Indians and bastardised ones in the Cabinet. Even can say there are no angels in politics. And that's honesty.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Police report made and published online. If there's even the slightest misrepresentation of what the school HOD said, she can sue for defamation. I'm sure a lot of ball-full lawyers will be willing to take up the case pro bono

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm wit you all the way on this, as terms like shitskin, pariah bastard, ahneh, pundek, dbl-headed snake etc not used by the hod - she should be promoted to supt of schools in that cluster and call a spade, a black spade :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ah neh shout scout around Sinkies and ask why Sinkies like to say that?

Then take a look at his own people go around the world want cheap good or pay for nothing.

Calling Ah Nehs are cheat was an experienced after losing money for to crook An Neh.

Also calling Ah Neh are cheats are warning our fellow Chinese AH Neh are cheats be careful when doing biz with them.

And it is like angmoh say "NO dogs and Chinese allowed' in their pubs and recreation areas was becos drug trafficker angmoh are forbidden to mixed with drug addicts Chinese.

As a British governor in Singapore, they are doing illegal buz which destroyed Chinese with opium. Calling angmoh quai lo, evil bastards, is correct all the time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand why this abu nehneh got offended. He should be pleased that his HOD believes he is an honest teacher despite being an abu nehneh. Should it be a source of great personal pride to be commended by one's superior?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like HOD calling him a bastard! I would be angry too! Ah neh needs to check with the mother, just to be sure.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical shit skin now plays his victim card. Shit skins cheat one another the difference is that they can be quite loyal to their shit skin kind.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical shit skin now plays his victim card. Shit skins cheat one another the difference is that they can be quite loyal to their shit skin kind.
lots of these happened during the days where the toolaram's, mulanis, budhranis, nandwanis, bhojwanis etc at high street were operating. throw in some bayis into the mix and you had the shitskins doing what they do best :p

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why this abu nehneh got offended. He should be pleased that his HOD believes he is an honest teacher despite being an abu nehneh. Should it be a source of great personal pride to be commended by one's superior?

He is upset because the HOD by segregating him from the rest of the cheating abu nehnehs on the issue of honesty is effectively denying him of his shitskin heritage.