• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Once a victim of crime, she is now a police officer

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a victim of crime, she is now a police officer

NP_20170114_ELPOLICE14-NXD_1483236.jpg

Sergeant Victoria Hay, 28, said of the incident: "I was in a public toilet late at night when I realised there was a peeping Tom."

She shouted for her friend, who ran into the toilet to help prevent the man from running away. They also called the police.

Sgt Hay said: "When I saw how the perpetrator was effortlessly pinned down by the police, I aspired to become a police officer."

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
both ladies are very photogenic, they are really better than several Miss Singapore
Very suitable to assist in the recruitment department of our police force.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for her. This is the best slave job in sg reporting to 1 master dog and many peasants dogs under her.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both ladies are very photogenic, they are really better than several Miss Singapore
Very suitable to assist in the recruitment department of our police force.

Sinkie genes is really pathetic if the 2 are considered very photogenic, sorry but no offense to you.
Such one peeping Tom story pinned down by police (Should be more than 1 Mata) can also be used to praise how good mata is is really pathetic too. Why not they come up with a story of how people are aspired to be matas after they see how secure the job is when police hid in ambulance in a riot and still could get awards for the good work.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie genes is really pathetic if the 2 are considered very photogenic, sorry but no offense to you.
Such one peeping Tom story pinned down by police (Should be more than 1 Mata) can also be used to praise how good mata is is really pathetic too. Why not they come up with a story of how people are aspired to be matas after they see how secure the job is when police hid in ambulance in a riot and still could get awards for the good work.

Yes sg mata job is very senang.
Good pay and no risk compared to its overseas counterparts.
Places like HK and US you risk life and limb daily as a policeman. Here? Chicken feed child's play wayang show.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Wl-0BUXsn1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-0BUXsn1c[/video]

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once a victim of crime, she is now a police officer

NP_20170114_ELPOLICE14-NXD_1483236.jpg

Sergeant Victoria Hay, 28, said of the incident: "I was in a public toilet late at night when I realised there was a peeping Tom."

She shouted for her friend, who ran into the toilet to help prevent the man from running away. They also called the police.

Sgt Hay said: "When I saw how the perpetrator was effortlessly pinned down by the police, I aspired to become a police officer."

this police woman quite chio but chances are she will become a fucking bitching cunt aka siao mata charbor! i know of someone whose wife was a police woman, they ended up in divorce. this police woman used all loop holes of the law that she knew to force the ex-husband to end up as a fruit stall assistant, and renting a small room to stay and live.

i learnt from my own personal experience that sinkie police women are fucking cunts! :oIo:

the best part is that because they are "special" authorised women in blue uniform, they can get away with anything.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fruit stall assistance also not bad la.
can makan fruits daily stay healthy

knn, mai gong lan jiao wei lah! this guy sibeh cham one you know...nabeh siao mata charbor. argh ptui! wtf is ah hui doing? that's why i say i have very bad impression of home affairs, i have enough, all of them just want to carry PAP balls and get promoted and hopefully selected to become the next ministar.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i haven't finish with my story actually, i got more juicy stories to share, regarding me, myself and the lasup matas. "wong kum lan" also another short and useless fuck!

please tag this thread, i already said before that i have no qualms going to face them in court.

my only wish is to put the siao mata char bors in jail but it is unlikely it will happen cos' they are protected animals.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i haven't finished my story with those fucking cunts! i always tell those close to me that the scariest on earth is "si lang si gui, you also dun know".

16 years of my life have been wasted and i could be more productive than coming here and whine but i hope the cronies' bosses are reading and do something upright for once, yes, sinkie doing something upright, doesn't sound right to me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm... i am thinking about those awful things done to me. put it this way, imagine you yourself, all alone, being framed, being harrassed, being imprisoned and tortured( there is really psychological imprisonment and emotional torture, not joking...), being manipulated in your thoughts. what will you become after you are freed? again, i like to thank those who helped me and for those who fucked me, there is really such thing as karma. i wish you all the best and i will be praying for you.:oIo:

i know you guys as usual like to talk about politics, got lion, got tiger, got crocodile, very exciting and adventurous. if you went thru what i went thru, then, i respect you! if not, you are just a empty vessel. i guess some of you are on the police payroll, i have nothing against you but all i am seeking is justice, simple, even if you are the president son, you fuck it, you go to jail. simple? and if i must go to jail, please lock us up in the same cell.:mad:

the things that happened to me is not trivia.:mad: