• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This forum has gone from a "bash PAP" platform to a "take down Trump" pulpit

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a madman in the white house ...who had asked why can't America use its nuclear arsenals.

I bet you kopi that war will break out because of Trump.

mutual assured destruction (mad) has been with us since the 50s. it will remain with us after trump leaves office.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mutual assured destruction (mad) has been with us since the 50s. it will remain with us after trump leaves office.

Trump doesn't even bother to attend briefing ...I don't think he cares about any theory. He boh suka ...fires. That's his style. You no see?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see and i like it.

That's why we don't need to watch 24 or its pre-sequel any more ...Trump will give us the drama. Missiles hitting California would be a good start ...Trump doesn't give a damn about Californians. Trump fires a few hundred at China and North Korea. The fireworks would be awesome and make Trump a figure history will never forget. He can then die in glory.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Fat fuck Stirrer kirsten han ... Pap and trump same same no different and both are arseholes

image.jpg

image.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is like watching 24! Much better as we could witness a real war between Ah Tiong and Trump. Another war between Trump and ISIS. Lots of Americans will be coming home in body bags.

Let the show begin!

Dun be silly. NOTHING can be better than 24. The blacklist comes a close 2nd though.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trump doesn't even bother to attend briefing ...I don't think he cares about any theory. He boh suka ...fires. That's his style. You no see?

I like his style too. Shoot from the hip and ask questions later. It's how the West was won.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting very interesting when you see his cabinet nominees are contradicting him during the confirmation hearing on important issues.

This is just at the confirmation hearing. Once confirmed, they may gel well as as a team

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish 90 percent of the posters here are pro Trump,I only see a few dissenters here,what pulpit are u talking about.

This mainstream Fox news joker leongsam,conjuring up fantasies like Trump is under attack by fake news all over instead of waking up to reality.im off to Disney Land for some ice cream until u guys wake the fuck up.