• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overseas

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overs

Papsmear made the claim that the whole family must renouce before the son is allowed to renouce. Not true.

Parents status are considered but not the siblings. Also parent status are considered only for those who apply to renounce after getting deferment from NS and do not want to do NS. If you already did NS, you can renouce with no consideration to your family / parents.

There must be by now a few thousand female Singaporeans that migrated with their familes when young whose brothers have successfully applied for deferment and then renouced their Singapore citzenship but they have not. They continua to hold both and travel freely in and out. Some have returned to work holding both.

I had on a number of occasions had to tell parents of families who migrated who wanted to get their daughters to renouce their ctizenship at age 21 not to do so. They too thought it was illegal to hold dual citizenship.

I am considering asking my daughter, when she is age 21, may be not to renounce her SG citizenship (which I applied for her, when she was an infant, less than 12 months old),
and see whether or not the SG government will insists that she chooses to remain Canadian, and to renounce her SG citizenship.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overs

DSP Derrick de Souza retired and went to Perth. His son completed his NS and migrated to Perth and acquired Australian citizenship. While studying in Perth he met a Singaporean girl. He returned with his girl and worked for his later grandfather who at that time owned Singapore Casket. He got reservist call-up and thought it was a mistake. He went to Mindef and they told no. He reported to Tengah Airbase and was sent to the Drone Unit. He thought it was too sensitive and that as foreign passport holder he notified his seniors. They told him they have had ex Singaporeans from Oz, Canada who have come back to work in Singapore and have served reservists at the Drone Unit including a full blooded Norwegian whose father after his sailing days became a Singaporean.

The chap subsequently married the girl and left for Perth. Former District Judge and current secretary to Legal Service Commission attended the wedding

As you can see this is not anecdote.

Not all called up but they are still liable but placed on holding list either in SAF or SCDF.

That is because they did not give up their sinkie passport. How dense are you? Just because he went to Australia after his NS and acquired Aussie citizenship does not mean he renounced his sinkie citizenship. If had renounced his sinkie citizenship successfully, then he would not be called up for reservist, for the simple reason he is not a sinkie citizen anymore. Which part of this don't u understand. All those other examples you have mentioned eg canadians, australians, norwegians, etc. guarantee u they did not renounce their sinkie citizenship.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So what you are saying is that SAF is allowing non-Singaporean foreign nationals to serve in the Singapore armed forces?

before you swallow Screwball's lies, ask yourself whether that makes sense to you at all? That The SAF will make people do reservist whose only citizenship is Australian or canadian or American or whatever, and have no connection to any singapore citizenship? If I am a foreign spy agency, this is a fantasy come true.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

before you swallow Screwball's lies, ask yourself whether that makes sense to you at all? That The SAF will make people do reservist whose only citizenship is Australian or canadian or American or whatever, and have no connection to any singapore citizenship? If I am a foreign spy agency, this is a fantasy come true.

That was what I was thinking too. It doesn't seem wise or even logical but then again Singapore govt is getting worse and worse. So it is not implausible.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think you got it wrong. I am endorsing people to treat their world as theirs. Do what you need to do enrich the lives of your family and yourself. Dont listen to this govt. Look at GCT's comments about quitters. He ended up the first PM to visit ex Singaporeans who migrated. His daughter lives in Leeds.

wooden's daughter lives in Leeds? Sure or not? More misinformation from you? She lives in Bradford lah, West Yorkshire.

In any case, if you want to find her, don't have to go all the way to "Leeds", just go to ASO building in Robinson Road. Her office is there. She spends pretty much half the year here.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

wooden's daughter lives in Leeds? Sure or not? More misinformation from you? She lives in Bradford lah, West Yorkshire.

In any case, if you want to find her, don't have to go all the way to "Leeds", just go to ASO building in Robinson Road. Her office is there. She spends pretty much half the year here.

those who have to go back to Singapore to work CMI overseas need family connections to get job ......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats like saying Kulai and JB is 2 different places to be anal. The nearest city is Leeds. Its simlar tp scottsdale and Glendale argument. RSAF Pearce is not technically in Perth but its the nearest city.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont think thats the case. If you worked in a first world country in well defined vocation, it will be easy to pick up a job in Singapore because its an open door policy and employers do rate those with foreign first world exposure.

I think we need to treat the world as our Oyster.

those who have to go back to Singapore to work CMI overseas need family connections to get job ......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is your answer to your foreign spy fantasy.

SAF have conscripted males who do not hold Singapore citizenship over 40 years for NS. Some of them have even have gone to OCS and passed out as commissioned officers and served in various units.

Most are Malaysians, some come from a variety of countries - US, UK, Myanmar etc

Are you aware of this. Lets see if you can work this out. Here is the clue - they are not volunteers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have been one of the longest in this forum. I was actually shocked to hear that you applied for citizenship for your sons. Why would you want them to spend 2 years to serve NS when they were born, raised in Canada and their home is Canada. Without the Singapore citizenship they could still visit, work and even live in Singapore. If you wanted them to go thru military training to build them up. They could have gone to the Canadian Army or the Reserves for that.

I am considering asking my daughter, when she is age 21, may be not to renounce her SG citizenship (which I applied for her, when she was an infant, less than 12 months old),
and see whether or not the SG government will insists that she chooses to remain Canadian, and to renounce her SG citizenship.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

He thought the same and when posted to the drone unit he told his superiors for this very reason.

I specifically gave the details this was something hard to comprehend. Anyway in an earlier spy fantasy note that pap smear mentioned I have replied. See if you too can work it out.

That was what I was thinking too. It doesn't seem wise or even logical but then again Singapore govt is getting worse and worse. So it is not implausible.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Here is your answer to your foreign spy fantasy.

SAF have conscripted males who do not hold Singapore citizenship over 40 years for NS. Some of them have even have gone to OCS and passed out as commissioned officers and served in various units.

Most are Malaysians, some come from a variety of countries - US, UK, Myanmar etc

Are you aware of this. Lets see if you can work this out. Here is the clue - they are not volunteers.

Maybe it is time to start a thread "come in if you are total non Singaporean serving in SAF reservist or know someone like that"

It is the first time I have heard of this. Maybe some straits times journalist out there reading can do a story on this?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe it is time to start a thread "come in if you are total non Singaporean serving in SAF reservist or know someone like that"

It is the first time I have heard of this. Maybe some straits times journalist out there reading can do a story on this?

they are pr's lah. st already reported on the stories in 2009 for gg to pick up on them.

http://geraldgiam.sg/2009/12/military-is-no-place-for-foreigners/

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

they are pr's lah. st already reported on the stories in 2009 for gg to pick up on them.

http://geraldgiam.sg/2009/12/military-is-no-place-for-foreigners/

Orrrr.....aiyah scroobal then say lah. Singapore PR then should serve lah. But I thought Singapore PR first generation no need NS unless volunteer. Only the sons or 2nd generation PR must.

Scroobal to clarify you are referring to Canadian citizen US citizen no Singapore PR and serving in SAF?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Orrrr.....aiyah scroobal then say lah. Singapore PR then should serve lah. But I thought Singapore PR first generation no need NS unless volunteer. Only the sons or 2nd generation PR must.

Scroobal to clarify you are referring to Canadian citizen US citizen no Singapore PR and serving in SAF?

yes, 2nd gen pr's who may hold a foreign citizenship. not 1st gen pr's. it's clearly spelled out in the statutes. no longer news.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

yes, 2nd gen pr's who may hold a foreign citizenship. not 1st gen pr's. it's clearly spelled out in the statutes. no longer news.

Back when I was an SAF MO I saw many of these jokers. They would tell me things like 'I am Indonesian and if war break out I will run to the Indonesian side and then come and kill you and rape your wife and daughters."

"I am Hongkie 100%! My father force me to serve NS. After NS I am going home to Hong Kong and never coming back"

Gerald Giam talk so much in his 2009 blog sibeh tok kok. All him cockbrained schemes and suggestions.

Seriously the main reason why foreigner must serve NS is to appease the third world Singaporean kiasu kiasee kpkbs.

I have simple solution. All PR males have to serve NS even first generation. Problem solved. If father serve son got less to complain.

Simple. Easy.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back when I was an SAF MO I saw many of these jokers. They would tell me things like 'I am Indonesian and if war break out I will run to the Indonesian side and then come and kill you and rape your wife and daughters."

"I am Hongkie 100%! My father force me to serve NS. After NS I am going home to Hong Kong and never coming back"

Gerald Giam talk so much in his 2009 blog sibeh tok kok. All him cockbrained schemes and suggestions.

Seriously the main reason why foreigner must serve NS is to appease the third world Singaporean kiasu kiasee kpkbs.

I have simple solution. All PR males have to serve NS even first generation. Problem solved. If father serve son got less to complain.

Simple. Easy.

But who will want become PR except the undesirable kind of immigrants? We will never achieve our immigration and population targets that way! Out!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Simple. Easy.

let's say the decades old saf doctrine of massive mechanized and armored divisions running straight up on multiple axis of invasion supported by heliborne forces which secure lz's and hold checkpoints and important terrain chokepoints to allow armored columns to speed through is great market-garden type theory of panzer blitzkrieg but horrible and flawed when it's actually executed. must say that i have had a hand in it when in g3 but now thinking back, it spawned the need for corp and army (3 corps) level kind of manpower to invade and hold ground, the size of which you can guess. i actually helped write the manual for it and planned a couple of massive exercises, one of which was to validate the crossing of 1 full corp and 2 partial corps. from that moment on, there were guard units (for heliborne) and huge numbers of mechanized units (papsmearer will thank me for his vocation), but i now regret it. it was an honest mistake. saf should regress from that flawed doctrine of invasion and occupation, and convert that to surgical ops and powerful punitive strikes to punish forcefully and successfully to honor the true concept of defence and deterrence, not land grab. the bloating of the saf started from there. the root cause. now i must jump into bedok reservoir.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But who will want become PR except the undesirable kind of immigrants? We will never achieve our immigration and population targets that way! Out!

bangladeshis, rohingya ronin, make good potential shock troops, a.k.a. suicide bomber units isis style. 6969 can hold 6.9 divisions at bay for 69 weeks in mosul. must mobilize these types of units. very manpower efficient. can also use as cannon fodder too.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Actually the land grab plan ain't so bad. Just need to put it into action. If win then got more land to use and expand. Problem is they know cannot win lah.