• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overseas

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overs

Once you apply for deferment as a migrant, reach 21 and renounced singapore citizenship. You can work in Singapore without liable for NS. This however does not apply to those migrated after serving NS. As soon already said it, one of the crazy laws we have.

There are those who also migrated before serving NS. But went back to serve NS. Those are liable.

Anyway to be safe I told my sons, never to go back to Singapore for work or anything. My elder son said he had no intention to go back to Singapore at all.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Sinkie Son Of Loser Senior Counsel Jailed For 10 Years AWOL! Father Useless Overs

I have heard these ex sinkies will be 'discriminated'.
ie GLCs won't take them in etc and it's very hard to get employment pass approved.
And if they crazy enough to try for PR.... its almost impossible to get.

It's ok lah. Seriously Singapore is so small and insignificant in the world. Let us see what fate befalls Singapore in a world where Trump and China alienates it.

good luck people!

jw5

Loyal

Unfortunately, Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Yeo (who uses the moniker scroobal, among many others) is still keeping his citizenship. :biggrin:

attachment.php

scrooby has the look of a very righteous policeman, respect!:biggrin:

Yes. He is very self righteous............................. and very gossipy. :wink:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sadly they have to apply for visa to each and every country they visit - sad story.

He never had a COI but he had mentioned that the one and only time he ever travelled on his Singapore green passport to the UK he had to apply for a visa.