• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mexico to pay for the Trump wall News Thread

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is already a backtracking ...he said Mexico will pay for the wall ...he didn't say, we will build first and then find a way to get back the money. You have been conned and you don't even know.

You are a sinkie fucktard. When trump say mexico will pay for the wall. He also didn't say in what way mexico will pay for it. Only feeble minded and uneducated losers like you another with those scroobol clones will think that getting someone to pay for it, is like you paying money to get your food in the hawker center.

I feel a heightened sense of boredom now. Why sinkies are so stupid.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is a crook. Simple as that.

Not so simple. If Trump is a crook, so are many of his predecessors. Even here in this tiny isle, many crooks wormed their way into political leadership. Only trouble is, they want the common people to appreciate them. GCT cries for your love & gratitude for serving you!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can always repeal nafta if there are enough votes in congress.

America agreed to sign the NAFTA not because of charity but because it made economic sense for america. They got access to the resources in Canada e.g. oil, water, timber,... In Mexico they got access to the cheap labor.

I doubt that Trump will repeal NAFTA because there are businesses in america that would lose out.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so simple. If Trump is a crook, so are many of his predecessors. Even here in this tiny isle, many crooks wormed their way into political leadership. Only trouble is, they want the common people to appreciate them. GCT cries for your love & gratitude for serving you!

you mean here oso got?? amazing!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
he didn't say, we will build first and then find a way to get back the money.

Yes he did say that in interview on Fox news.

http://votesmart.org/public-stateme...ript-trump-on-deportation-stance#.WHnN7WR95FQ

TRUMP: One other thing we have to say, and Mexico will pay for the wall. They're going to pay for the wall.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)

HANNITY: Let me ask you this, Vicente Fox and -- by the way, the current president of Mexico said he would meet with you. Will you meet with him?

TRUMP: Yes, sure. I'd meet with him.

HANNITY: You would?

TRUMP: Absolutely, I'd meet with him.

HANNITY: How do you -- they're not going to write you a check. How do you get them to pay for the wall?

TRUMP: Well, there are many ways. Look, look, on trade, they're absolutely killing us. They're killing us. They're killing us at the border. They're killing us on trade. We have a trade deficit with Mexico of close to $60 billion a year.

So right there, you can build a wall because the wall is a fraction of that. So you know, right there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are either cracking a joke or being an idiot if mexico will pay for the wall just because of the trade deficit

If I had a customer who is giving me a couple of million dollars worth of business a year and he "requests" that I pay for his son's wedding to the tune of $100,000 or else he'd take his business elsewhere, I would make a business decision to comply. Losing his business would cost far more than the cost of one grand wedding.

Mexico will be no different because Mexico makes far more out of the USA annually than the one off cost of the wall.

I'm not in the same league as Trump but I too have had to reluctantly fork out money up front for what I hope will give me a nice ROI in the not too distant future. The terms were spelt out politely but it was arm twisting nonetheless.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I had a customer who is giving me a couple of million dollars worth of business a year and he "requests" that I pay for his son's wedding to the tune of $100,000 or else he'd take his business elsewhere, I would make a business decision to comply. Losing his business would cost far more than the cost of one grand wedding.

Mexico will be no different because Mexico makes far more out of the USA annually than the one off cost of the wall.

I'm not in the same league as Trump but I too have had to reluctantly fork out money up front for what I hope will give me a nice ROI in the not too distant future. The terms were spelt out politely but it was arm twisting nonetheless.

There is the issue of national sovereignty and pride. There is no scope for acts of humility in politics

Trump is also not serious about enhancing immigration and border security laws in general because he and his cronies benefit from the exploitation of cheap labour who have often no access to legal redress - just like our beloved PAP

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont think having a mexican wall build around u is anything remotely close to just paying a $100,000 bribe to a wedding,more like getting on ur knees and licking the crusts and dick cheese off trump's cock,and watching ur daughter and wife service a entire village or company of banglas.....now whether u choose to comply or not is ur decision.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes he did say that in interview on Fox news.

http://votesmart.org/public-stateme...ript-trump-on-deportation-stance#.WHnN7WR95FQ

TRUMP: One other thing we have to say, and Mexico will pay for the wall. They're going to pay for the wall.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)

HANNITY: Let me ask you this, Vicente Fox and -- by the way, the current president of Mexico said he would meet with you. Will you meet with him?

TRUMP: Yes, sure. I'd meet with him.

HANNITY: You would?

TRUMP: Absolutely, I'd meet with him.

HANNITY: How do you -- they're not going to write you a check. How do you get them to pay for the wall?

TRUMP: Well, there are many ways. Look, look, on trade, they're absolutely killing us. They're killing us. They're killing us at the border. They're killing us on trade. We have a trade deficit with Mexico of close to $60 billion a year.

So right there, you can build a wall because the wall is a fraction of that. So you know, right there.

Trump did NOT say that US will pay first to build the wall and ask for reimbursement later. It was to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

The trade deficit comment was to suggest that Mexico could afford to pay for the wall.

Who knows if Mexico will pay up?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come this thread reminds me of this

张家有只羊
商家有堵墙
张家的羊撞倒商家的墙
商家的墙撞死张家的羊
张家要商家陪羊
商家要张家陪墙

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Trump did NOT say that US will pay first to build the wall and ask for reimbursement later. It was to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

The trade deficit comment was to suggest that Mexico could afford to pay for the wall.

Who knows if Mexico will pay up?

I'm not sure you understand how things work in real life but that's OK. I have low expectations when it comes to liberals.

When I asked my builder to add an extension to my home I paid him to do the job.

However I didn't hand over the money up front. I waited for the job to be done to my satisfaction before I wrote the cheque. He PAID FIRST for all the materials and labor. My cheque was a reimbursement for all that he paid for with a profit element included.

I'm sure no sane person interpreted Trump's statement to mean that Mexico would hand over the money before the first brick was laid. The liberal media seems to be going to ridiculous lengths to try to discredit Trump and it comes across as pathetic. They're just making fools of themselves.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure you understand how things work in real life but that's OK. I have low expectations when it comes to liberals.

When I asked my builder to add an extension to my home I paid him to do the job.

However I didn't hand over the money up front. I waited for the job to be done to my satisfaction before I wrote the cheque. He PAID FIRST for all the materials and labor. My cheque was a reimbursement for all that he paid for with a profit element included.

I'm sure no sane person interpreted Trump's statement to mean that Mexico would hand over the money before the first brick was laid. The liberal media seems to be going to ridiculous lengths to try to discredit Trump and it comes across as pathetic. They're just making fools of themselves.

Trump has backtracked ...admit it and I give you some decency. That's what he sold.

When US pays for the wall, there is NO guarantee that Mexico will reimburse because Mexico is NOT part of the discussion. So, your example is of NO relevance.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is what the equivalent of trump's wall in real life,the insult and teremity and effrontry of asking the mexicans to build an anti mexican wall around themselves like they were a bunch of animals......

its like asking a priest or pastor to beg and grovell,to renounce his faith and declare jesus a superstition in order to beg for a handout.

its like asking leong sam to suck a cock while his daughter,mother and grandmother 18 generations get raped by banglas in front of him and paraded around in bondage like sows or slaves on the way to the trade fair.

if u build that wall u might as well be saying as a race u have no pride in urselves and deserve no better fate than dogs and chinks.

[video=youtube;51Fn2r-8hHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI[/video]

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss, i applaud you to take the patience to educate this bunch of fucktards. I think you have wasted your effort on this useless human beings. Why not let the reality unfold themselves and watch them being forced a horse dick up in their mouth and ass eventually.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, i applaud you to take the patience to educate this bunch of fucktards. I think you have wasted your effort on this useless human beings. Why not let the reality unfold themselves and watch them being forced a horse dick up in their mouth and ass eventually.

u. is. gullible. idiot. who. believe. everything. he. sees,believing leong sam is like believing trump,84 percent of the time hes fucking u in the ass.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
u. is. gullible. idiot. who. believe. everything. he. sees,believing leong sam is like believing trump,84 percent of the time hes fucking u in the ass.

i didn't believe what he says. He just reinforce what i believe in the first place. Get that clear, loser.