• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Greatest Chinese Dogs Are The Commie Tiongs!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck are they chasing a sport created by the British opium warlords? Granted, the history of soccer can be traced back to China, but shouldn't they invent their own version of chink "football" rather than importing and following the ang moh gaos blindly?

The Great Ball of China: How Chinese president Xi Jinping is pouring billions into football to relegate the Premier League to the second division

Leader's love of football has led to huge sums being pumped in the game
The eye-watering sums of money involved mean top players are moving east
The Chinese government hope a boom in sports will bring economic benefits

3B972CF200000578-4062288-image-m-128_1482511821205.jpg

3B7EA72F00000578-4062288-image-m-126_1482511806616.jpg

Big stars have been brought in from around the world, including Oscar (left) and Hulk (right)

3B99B3C200000578-0-image-m-111_1482509560170.jpg

President Xi and David Cameron famously took a selfie with Man City star Sergio Aguero

President Xi said he wants China to win the World Cup in the next 15 years.
China are currently 83rd in the FIFA rakings, between Antigua & Barbuda and the Faroe Islands.
They have only appeared at a World Cup finals once before, going out at the group stage without scoring a single goal.

President Xi’s Great Chinese Soccer Dream

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must understand that the British are wealthy people now and soccer is like opium and they are addicted to it.

Now chinese follow closely and later produced cheaper opium,soccer players, and later monopolized the soccer trade.

Same biz only products are different.

Get it.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must understand that the British are wealthy people now and soccer is like opium and they are addicted to it.

Now chinese follow closely and later produced cheaper opium,soccer players, and later monopolized the soccer trade.

Same biz only products are different.

Get it.
lol. You know, you talk like my Primary 3 nephew. I can still forgive him due to his age and naivety, but for you.........??? No words to describe. Want to defend the Tiongs also need not to be that desperate but should be more logical instead.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xi Jinping should be promoting his country's ancient football instead of sucking up to the ang moh gaos! If he is not the greatest Chinese dog, no one else is!

[video=youtube;qoncJpeAPBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoncJpeAPBY[/video]

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck are they chasing a sport created by the British opium warlords? Granted, the history of soccer can be traced back to China, but shouldn't they invent their own version of chink "football" rather than importing and following the ang moh gaos blindly?

The Great Ball of China: How Chinese president Xi Jinping is pouring billions into football to relegate the Premier League to the second division

Leader's love of football has led to huge sums being pumped in the game
The eye-watering sums of money involved mean top players are moving east
The Chinese government hope a boom in sports will bring economic benefits

3B972CF200000578-4062288-image-m-128_1482511821205.jpg

3B7EA72F00000578-4062288-image-m-126_1482511806616.jpg

Big stars have been brought in from around the world, including Oscar (left) and Hulk (right)

3B99B3C200000578-0-image-m-111_1482509560170.jpg

President Xi and David Cameron famously took a selfie with Man City star Sergio Aguero

President Xi said he wants China to win the World Cup in the next 15 years.
China are currently 83rd in the FIFA rakings, between Antigua & Barbuda and the Faroe Islands.
They have only appeared at a World Cup finals once before, going out at the group stage without scoring a single goal.

President Xi’s Great Chinese Soccer Dream

I am the greatest Chinese dog but good job my fellow Chinese dog. Tiong chinks are worthless chinks like you and me.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow islampigcheebye dog. We moslem retards are ugly unlike the good looking indians!

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye pig. We mooslem retards are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters and pet dogs.