• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why hktvb and mediacorpse do charade acting ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why only hktvb and mediacorpse actor and actress are doing charade acting most of the times ?
Is it a value added service for the deaf ?
Charade acting in them means e.g. they said "I'm going there" , they need to point that direction :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why only hktvb and mediacorpse actor and actress are doing charade acting most of the times ?
Is it a value added service for the deaf ?
Charade acting in them means e.g. they said "I'm going there" , they need to point that direction :confused:

If is not a vas for the deaf, is it they want to let other races understand their show ?
Or is it they kan cheong and need to camouflage or hide their inner feeling by diverting their own mind ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hands%20048-0175.gif

This is by far the most common charade act .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This auntie was challenging him with the finger pointing throughout the whole show wtf

10c3b7de-24b4-46b3-a189-90d98328493d.jpg

Are they acting or competing in a finger pointing game :confused:

Similarly this shortie was caught finger pointing at least 95% of the time as compared to the other 2 which was 100%. The 3 entered into a 3 man finger pointing match in all scenes of the show.
Can someone please report this disgusting act to mediacorpse ?

7cn_marcuschinsplit00.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially I thought it is a chink acting trademark but I was wrong.
Taiwan drama does not have this sort of charade acting. China also doesn't.
So I am figuring out why is it only happens to sg and hk.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'coz both islands used to be British colony ? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm the director ,I will make them retrain by tieing their hands and make them less reliance on their hand and finger to deliver what they wanted to say.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm the director ,I will make them retrain by tieing their hands and make them less reliance on their hand and finger to deliver what they wanted to say.

If I was the director, I would pretend pretend and hold Carrie Wong's slim waist.

carriewong_sheliasim_02.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learnt from the best and she is the worse example of a Cantonese...But the worse Cantonese is still better than a typical fuckien... Anyway Cantonese here are badly influenced by the fuckiens..They r a huge majority

Hk standards dropped but at least their actors and actresses are still eye candy to look at. And they speak in melodic canto.
Sg one can die but to be fair overall the whole lot of directors, scriptwriters, props etc also need to take responsibility. Taiwan and china used to be bad but they have improved. Even matland also improved. I dunno what's happening here. Maybe sign of the times like mrt breakdowns etc