• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious China will not return Terrex Chia unless...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is this ? Because Singapore is weak economically and China is stronger now is a good reason to hold the Terrex.

This is ridiculous.

Where 's the sense of law and justice ?

Just ask yourself :

1. Is the Terrex the property of China ?

2. What rights do they have to keep the property of another sovereign state ?

3. After stealing someone property, you still have the cheek to say i am stronger now and you are weaker, so i am going to hold on to your property.

4. Answer my questions and if I am not satisfied, you cannot get back your property. What in the world is this kind of logic ?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sumtimes me read all dese opinions oso cant stop laffing ...

dey tok like dey r sexperts, can read actions of ah 11, craim tis, craim dat, but all r mere conjectures ...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this ? Because Singapore is weak economically and China is stronger now is a good reason to hold the Terrex.

This is ridiculous.

Where 's the sense of law and justice ?

Just ask yourself :

1. Is the Terrex the property of China ?

2. What rights do they have to keep the property of another sovereign state ?

3. After stealing someone property, you still have the cheek to say i am stronger now and you are weaker, so i am going to hold on your property.

That is how PAP has been treating Sinkies.
They think they are Gods and they can replace Sinkies with some cheap fuck pinoy and indian dog. Now they are just getting a taste of their own medicine.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30 years of friendship and after we have invested so much into your country, and open our doors to your people to come and work and live here, today you say because I am stronger and you are weaker, I can now squeeze your balls.

Who is the real hypocrite ?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30 years of friendship and after we have invested so much into your country, and open our doors to your people to come and work and live here, today you say because I am stronger and you are weaker, I can now squeeze your balls.

Who is the real hypocrite ?

real hypocrite is those who pour money into china hoping to profit from her prosperity and welcoming 1 million prcs to power their economy,but at the same time sucking hard on USA's balls and deep throating and dissing china's pork bone soup.if not hypocrite pls send back all PRCs now and withdraw all investments.ask LHL to hire 1 million americans and give them jobs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have been too straight in our dealing with the Chinese. We should take a leaf from Duterte or even Najib. We go where the wind blows.

So, let the game begins.

Blow wind blow !

Blow where !

Blow all those without Terrex.