• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Confusing Chinese Roots with Chinese politics and conduct

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those of us who are of Nanyang Chinese origin as well those who went as far as the Caribbean and South America are proud of our roots. Hard work, a desire to improve our lot and that of our families had driven our forefathers and now us to continue along these lines. Its in our DNA and we are proud of it.

The conduct of the Chinese Communist Party and the culture they created has nothing to do with Chinese roots or its history. Its a blot on an ancient culture and heritage. Claiming to be communists yet corrupt to the hilt, milking their own people, seizing the lands of peasants with little or no compensation to build malls and condominiums are few of their well known traits.

They make claims that they are fighting the imperial western dogs while these very same hypocrites send their kids to the Ivy League, shop in London and Manhattan, acquire properties across the Western World and struts the street in Gucci belts.

Lets face it, there is no love lost if we had to put an Ang Mo in his place for misbehaving in Clarke Quay even if it means bashing the daylights out of him.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The government of China has always been corrupt, nepotistic, hypocritical, in pre-WWII times monumentally impotent, and in post-WWII times, oppressive and dictatorial and even murderous (GLF). Its people have always been much better than the government they never elected, and in this case, emigration has allowed the better side of the Chinese to flourish. Which is why overseas Chinese should not be confused with mainland Chinese, and why I support the notion that HK and China are not the same, and TW should be independent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread.
Time to educate dumbfuck sinkie chinks about the difference.
Confusing chink roots with chink/Tiong politics is machiam equating Singapore with pap.
Expect them Tiong lovers to come in here to label us as Chinese dogs.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Which is why overseas Chinese should not be confused with mainland Chinese, and why I support the notion that HK and China are not the same, and TW should be independent.

You think you meant overseas Chinese do not want to be associated with PRC Chinese? :wink::wink::wink:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those of us who are of Nanyang Chinese origin as well those who went as far as the Caribbean and South America are proud of our roots. Hard work, a desire to improve our lot and that of our families had driven our forefathers and now us to continue along these lines. Its in our DNA and we are proud of it.

The conduct of the Chinese Communist Party and the culture they created has nothing to do with Chinese roots or its history. Its a blot on an ancient culture and heritage. Claiming to be communists yet corrupt to the hilt, milking their own people, seizing the lands of peasants with little or no compensation to build malls and condominiums are few of their well known traits.

They make claims that they are fighting the imperial western dogs while these very same hypocrites send their kids to the Ivy League, shop in London and Manhattan, acquire properties across the Western World and struts the street in Gucci belts.

Lets face it, there is no love lost if we had to put an Ang Mo in his place for misbehaving in Clarke Quay even if it means bashing the daylights out of him.

The government of China has always been corrupt, nepotistic, hypocritical, in pre-WWII times monumentally impotent, and in post-WWII times, oppressive and dictatorial and even murderous (GLF). Its people have always been much better than the government they never elected, and in this case, emigration has allowed the better side of the Chinese to flourish. Which is why overseas Chinese should not be confused with mainland Chinese, and why I support the notion that HK and China are not the same, and TW should be independent.

Good thread.
Time to educate dumbfuck sinkie chinks about the difference.
Confusing chink roots with chink/Tiong politics is machiam equating Singapore with pap.
Expect them Tiong lovers to come in here to label us as Chinese dogs.

Good job my fellow Chinese dogs! Tiong chinks are inferior like us worthless chinks!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the very foremost, the CCP was never a legitimate government for Tiongland. They were thugs and despicably declared themselves as the government during the Mao era.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the very foremost, the CCP was never a legitimate government for Tiongland. They were thugs and despicably declared themselves as the government during the Mao era.

The CCP were traitors who sold out their fellow chinks just like pappies

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's right. I saw recently, to my horror, an article and photo posted by someone at sgfuck.org of Mao personally thanking the Japanese for invading China. No wonder he has no qualms killing his own people during his reign, earning himself the "top mass murderer" title in recent history according to wikipedia.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right. I saw recently, to my horror, an article and photo posted by someone at sgfuck.org of Mao personally thanking the Japanese for invading China. No wonder he has no qualms killing his own people during his reign, earning himself the "top mass murderer" title in recent history according to wikipedia.
The irony is had the Japanese not invaded China, probably China will belong to Taiwan today as CKS will prevail in China and there will be democracy in China. And I'm sure Asia (from Japan to India) will be more harmonious than today.

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is had the Japanese not invaded China, probably China will belong to Taiwan today as CKS will prevail in China and there will be democracy in China. And I'm sure Asia (from Japan to India) will be more harmonious than today.

Pretty sure about that. The only way to govern China these commie bandits knew is repression, and more repression. Their recent belligerence and megaphone diplomacy can only arise out of a deep-seated inferiority complex. By contrast, the Americans are more persuasive. Glad that the new secretary of state Rex Tillerson has called them out on SCS.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my analysis, it'll take at least 3 years to doom Tiongland economically via a lasting trade war as they still have vast reserves. Can the SCS issue afford to wait that long and by that time, every damned missile and artillery on those man-made islands would be "ready-to-fire". How to evict them at that stage without a war? And don't forget that by that time, their 2nd aircraft carrier may also be battle ready.

I think 1 very valid reason for US to whack Tiongland is on the pretext of their failure to keep North Korea in check with their nuclear and missile development. And everybody can see for themselves that the CCP is totally not acting at all to suppress that fat Kim. So, should the NK's ICBMs are indeed ready, these will be capable of attacking at least the west coast of America. It will then give Trump a valid reason enough to get the Congress' approval for a conflict with Tiongland, starting from the SCS. By crippling Tiongland to some extent, it will indirectly cut off the umbilical cord (supply of funds) for North Korea.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread-
The American War of Independence fought between Britain and its North American colonies is a good example.
At that time people from UK formed around 80% of the American population and most of the Founding Fathers of USA were English eg B Franklin, G Washington, J Adams, J Madison and T Jefferson .
That did not prevent the English Americans to go to war against England.
If China were to invade Taiwan, the same will happen.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion,the forms of government that lead the country is irrelevant,there's no evidence that democracies are any more benevolent or less scummy than other forms of government.though people are allowed to criticize their governments,it does not stop these countries from carrying out atrocities.as
Y Himmler and USA and LKY has demonstrated, its more than easy to brainwash a population thru the use of effective propaganda and mass media,it's easy to drive the masses into a frenzy,by invoking images of patriotism and national security.U can paint somebody as a mortal enemy for decades,driving tensions and a cold war and threat of nuclear annihilation,yet all these were to disappear as quickly as it appeared,even though nothing has changed,like a ghost or a apparition.propaganda is like the modern form of superstitions,of bomohs and hàntus and black magic.now it's China turn to be painted as the enemy,the wheels of propaganda spins night and day.

This is merely a battle of ideologies.depending on whose side u are on,there is no right or wrong.since America's inception two hundred years ago,america has invaded and attacked over 70 countries across the world, assassinated countless of leaders,performed what they called "unconstitutional changes of regime" in other words overthrew other people's governments be it elected or not.depending on whether u are the receiving end of America's wrath,u would welcome these

But that's not the biggest problem,my biggest problem is the hypocrites who do not see the hypocrisy of those who control them

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good thread-
The American War of Independence fought between Britain and its North American colonies is a good example.
At that time people from UK formed around 80% of the American population and most of the Founding Fathers of USA were English eg B Franklin, G Washington, J Adams, J Madison and T Jefferson .
That did not prevent the English Americans to go to war against England.
If China were to invade Taiwan, the same will happen.

Yes agree...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres no such thing as right or wrong in this world,good or bad in this world.....only

"POOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... ......UN LI MIT TED POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!"

[video=youtube;-1TTN-Ev2KI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1TTN-Ev2KI[/video]

i like to shout this and rub my nipples whenever i win a pot in poker.

now all of u who have been sucking USA's balls for decades,prepare to bend over and receive!!!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more fucking dickhead like u talking nonsense.

Back in 1870s the French tried to invade China but failed miserably.

If the French did invaded China, chinese will be speaking French and you are eating cheese and French loaf.

Don't talk bad about Mao. Rolled back the times form 1700s to 1880s where China are defending against westerners gunboats, opium and invasion.

Knn. Kong Jiao Wei.

Pretty sure about that. The only way to govern China these commie bandits knew is repression, and more repression. Their recent belligerence and megaphone diplomacy can only arise out of a deep-seated inferiority complex. By contrast, the Americans are more persuasive. Glad that the new secretary of state Rex Tillerson has called them out on SCS.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U go read the Pommies histories of kings killing kings and corruption in English kingdom too.

The Pommies holy bible was translated during King James reign period.
King James was a dictator and are feared by his own people. Like LKY.

Lower mortals hv to slipped tiny notes in between cracked walls and flowers pots to pass messages. Lower mortals want to kill this king.

So don't put Mao or China in bad image dickhead.