• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Donald Trump: Alpha male style.. with balls

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;LcA-Pq-aLzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcA-Pq-aLzY[/video]

This is what i like about Donald Trump.. Can't wait for him to be president.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mangina stirring shit here.. I leave u with that.

The truth never lies with some simple q&a.

Is he old ? Yes
Is he ugly ? Yes
Does he have a lot of money ? Yes
Does woman willing to cum for him willingly ? No, since he is old and ugly
Does ugly and fat woman willingly to cum for him ? Some yes some no
Yes are those uglier and fatter than him, no fish prawn also good.
No are those that rather fuck spider

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
“All countries will respect us far more than under past administrations.” - Donald Trump in his news conference yesterday.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CNN Reporter was too rude, so full of himself in his reports.

[video=youtube;G6RHIhn_T6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6RHIhn_T6w[/video]

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We're going to create jobs," Donald Trump declared at his first news conference here on Wednesday. "I said that I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created. And I mean that."

This is why he a DK

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does that despicable's reactions say about him? He is like a sinkee ...listens to Trump. The guy who lies 82 percent of the time!

To Trump, news he doesn't like is fake.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does that despicable's reactions say about him? He is like a sinkee ...listens to Trump. The guy who lies 82 percent of the time!

To Trump, news he doesn't like is fake.

The news is really fake. He has proof of that story by the questionable media.

If you are bias, just admit that. Why waste energy to feed on your bias. Stupid sinkie.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We're going to create jobs," Donald Trump declared at his first news conference here on Wednesday. "I said that I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created. And I mean that."

This is why he a DK

Only idiots believe him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The news is really fake. He has proof of that story by the questionable media.

If you are bias, just admit that. Why waste energy to feed on your bias. Stupid sinkie.

How do you know that it is fake? Wasn't Trump, for many years, the one who claimed that Obama wasn't born in the US despite overwhelming evidence? He demanded proof from Obama. Well, we now demand proof from him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CNN Reporter was too rude, so full of himself in his reports.

[video=youtube;G6RHIhn_T6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6RHIhn_T6w[/video]

Rude? Trump attacked a network and didn't give them the opportunity to respond. Trump has NOT deny that there was no contact between his people and the Russians during the election period.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rude? Trump attacked a network and didn't give them the opportunity to respond. Trump has NOT deny that there was no contact between his people and the Russians during the election period.

Hey dumbfuck, we are not living in clod war soviet union USSR. Putin was elected in a democratic election. If you want to ind fault, find fault in Saudi ruler who support killing of innocent people just because of their religious beliefs. Democrats have major links to them as well you stupid cunt.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need an AMDK to show his is actually bigger and longer then others.
These reporters aren't saint too.