• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Donald Trump is the best!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;-7hnwifR9KY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hnwifR9KY[/video]

see that? Your sinkie loong is a total incompetent disgrace!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

‘It’s not my fault’: Donald Trump is about to emerge as world’s most powerful blame passer

‘Sadly, we can be sure that Donald Trump’s Presidential desk will not be carrying the sign, ‘the buck stops here’’

Everyone can pass the buck – except for investors

“The buck stops here” was a sign on President Harry Truman’s desk indicating that whatever blame there was to be handed around – it all ended up in the Oval Office.

Truman’s sign showed that true leaders know that eventually they are going to have to take the rap for mistakes made on his watch.

I fully understand the desire to pass the buck from my own days as a UK politician because there is always someone else after your job. If you make a mistake, you show weakness, and that reduces your ability to keep that job. Worse still, your enemies are likely to amplify any admissions and pin a label on you such as “lacks judgement” or “a weak pair of hands”. Even if you are squeaky clean, your enemies will try to make up the dirt, so it doesn’t hurt to get your retaliation in first.

Weak leaders are unwilling to take any blame onto their shoulders. Better leaders know what to keep and what to pass on to someone else. Long-lasting leaders are able to ride-out even quite serious blame burdens. Angela Merkel of Germany is very good at saying “sorry”, which often kills the headlines. It remains to be seen whether falling on her sword by admitting that it may have been a mistake to allow a million illegal migrants into Europe, as well as a handful of suicidal extremists, is a mea culpa too far.

Brazening out obvious mistakes is another strategy. Who could forget Bill Clinton testifying about the Monica Lewinski case in front of the Grand Jury in 1998 supported only by a can of Diet Coke? And 100 years ago, David Lloyd George, Prime Minister of the UK, did the same to the House of Commons, despite his nickname being “the Goat”. It was said by General Kitchener that he avoided “sharing military secrets with the Cabinet, as they would tell their wives; apart from Lloyd George who would tell someone else’s wife”.

Donald Trump is already taking the title of Buckpasser-in-Chief through his twitterstorms. His needless twisting and turning over whether he believed the Russians hacked the Democratic Party emails are of course intended to avoid the accusation that they impacted the election, even though he used them to heavily attack Hillary Clinton. That alone makes one believe that the Russians are behind it.

Putting the advice of his presidential team of outsiders and rich kids over the professional intelligence agencies is one thing. But his signature move to pivot and pass the buck by saying that the Democrats themselves were responsible for the hack was buck passing at its best. Partly because there was a kernel of truth to it.

The other buck-passing example this week was by Chen Jining, the minister of environmental protection who said that the heavy pollution affecting Beijing was a global problem. Tell that to the unfortunate people who live inside the fourth ring road where PMI2.5 particles rose to over 500 mg/m3. China’s pollution is said to be killing a million Chinese people and knocking off 2 years life expectancy. The WHO safe level is 50 and it recommends an annual average of 10 mg (memo: even Hong Kong regularly averages over 100).

Once again the buck passing held a grain of truth as China’s exporters are producing for export – but that is only responsible for a fraction of China’s pollution output.

To his credit Minister Chen did also say that he “felt guilty and wanted to reprimand himself”. But then he can accept some blame as he has relatively few enemies as environmental minister. However, he cannot afford to wait too long. London had one bad smog in 1952 and began draconian clean up legislation almost immediately. The city centres of London, Frankfurt or New York reflect badly on Beijing.

The one thing investors can’t do is to pass the buck to try to share the blame. Any mistakes you make are yours, and yours alone. I well remember as a young investment manager getting annoyed with my stockbrokers if they sold me ideas that subsequently went wrong. I soon realised that I alone was responsible for the investment decision. It was the broker’s job just to tell the story.

So next time you think about passing the buck – stop a moment and calculate if your shoulders are big enough to carry the burden. Sadly, we can be sure that Donald Trump’s Presidential desk will not be carrying the sign, “the buck stops here”.

Richard Harris is a veteran investment manager, banker, writer and broadcaster and former U.K. parliamentary candidate

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great Chinese sun tze 36 art of war strategy. Plant a mole inside Trumpet circle.

Trumpet is a biz man corrupt and greedy soon will be sack.

A biz man like Trumpet spend his life time evade or pay little taxes. Now he want to be a tax collector chief? Hello what fuck shit is this?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
three minutes of a chinaman talking and the title of this thread is trump is the best.

trump retards cannot do anything except wait for China and carrier and softbank and foxconn to come up with business solutions and help americans find jobs and all trump tards can do is say trump is the best and insult china?am i missing something here?

nonono america we will carry ur ass for as long as we can and let ur USD be the world currency but once China becomes rich and powerful in 10,20 years time we will dump ur stupid treasuries and pound ur ass into dirt.

and the rock will say "IT DOOOOOOOOOOESSSSSSNTTTTTTT MATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nonono america we will carry ur ass for as long as we can and let ur USD be the world currency but once China becomes rich and powerful in 10,20 years time we will dump ur stupid treasuries and pound ur ass into dirt.

and the rock will say "IT DOOOOOOOOOOESSSSSSNTTTTTTT MATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Hahaha still have to wait 10-20 years?
Trump will complete his 2nd term in 8 and then be remembered as one of the greats.
I thot you tiong lovers like to champion China is strong and powerful now? Still must wait for you to grow up is it?

This one machiam what the scrawny kid kena beaten by playground bully will say! Hahaha

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
All PAP low life sore losers..

mole lah, pick up unrelated context behaviour and other bullshits..

If that is a mole, then why your sinkie loong cannot get Jack ma to create 1 millions jobs in Sg. I thought sg need more jobs???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump will be The biggest jobs producer in USA.He will make Americans proud again.He will make America great again .:p