• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Complains about SIA on ST forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In October, I booked tickets for my family and me on Singapore Airlines to Chennai. We were to depart on Dec 8 and return on Dec 24.

Unfortunately, some business matters cropped up before the trip and I decided to book a new ticket to India, forfeiting my original Dec 8 ticket but staying with the original return ticket on Dec 24.

To my surprise, I was told by SIA that I would not be able to use the return ticket, as I did not use the onward ticket. I was also not able to get a refund on this.

I am aware of non-refundable tickets, but it seems unreasonable and customer unfriendly to disallow the ticket from being used.

It seemed that the ticket I had originally purchased was a special ticket (termed an "out of sequence" ticket). However, there was no mention of this on the ticket.

I hope SIA revisits this restriction and either allows the customer to use one leg of the ticket or provides a refund.

Sripadhanallur Kumaraswamy Natarajan

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has to be a fucking shitskin motherfucker.
They should be on a plane that will crash to the deepest depth of hell.

Fucking Indians.:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
You should be lucky that he didn't demand the plane delay its takeoff to accommodate his tardiness. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take Airasia or Tiger, buy 2 one-way ticket. No such problem.

Suitable for cheapos also

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA taken the Spore passengers for granted & overcharging them for yeats. So I think SIA deserve such customers :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with sq on promotional tickets must rebook entire roundtrip. cannot suka suka book one way here and try to substitute one leg of round trip there. with different booking codes, sq sees that as 2 separate bookings and cannot reconcile 2 separate bookings as one and the same. for me, i always go online to do my booking with sq using my kris account. so easy as my account page will show all my bookings, and if there's a double booking can fix them way ahead of time. this neh must be very it-illiterate. heaven helps sg if he works in sg as it expert and granted pr. epic fail.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the practice of Airlines from days of yore. The first leg has to be done or else the ticket becomes invalid. Some airlines require all legs to be done or it becomes invalid.