• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Question to Papsmearer about the little india riots.

I remember that after the terraxes were confiscated in HK you posted about deporting or arresting/killing the million tiongs in SG. Ok fine.

Yet i am curious about this. Did you make the same statement when the most deadly riot in SG's history occured where police cars got overturned and police and SCDF personnel lives were risked?

I am going to fanthom the answer is no.

This then begs the question why. Military vehicles being confiscated in SG is obviously less problematic compared to a full scale deadly riot in sg. One is obviously not as serious as the other. :rolleyes:

This then proves it once again that ppl like you judge a situation not on the actions of the ppl that commit them but who they are in this case their race and nationality.

Were it tiongs that created the riot oh then would you preach violence on them am i correct.

How many of you agree with me were it tiongs that rioted instead of shit skins more ppl would be offended. :rolleyes:

I remember that after the terraxes were confiscated in HK you posted about deporting or arresting/killing the million tiongs in SG. Ok fine.

Yet i am curious about this. Did you make the same statement when the most deadly riot in SG's history occured where police cars got overturned and police and SCDF personnel lives were risked?

This then begs the question why. Military vehicles being confiscated in SG is obviously less problematic compared to a full scale deadly riot in sg. One is obviously not as serious as the other. :rolleyes:

This then proves it once again that ppl like you judge a situation not on the actions of the ppl that commit them but who they are in this case their race and nationality.

Were it tiongs that created the riot oh then would you preach violence on them am i correct.

How many of you agree with me were it tiongs that rioted instead of shit skins more ppl would be offended. :rolleyes:

U have missed the point. The seizure of the Terrex was a deliberate Chinese govt instigated incident. Coupled with talk that China could invade us or use military force on us. Therefore, if we want them back badly enough, we have to start killing/arresting/kicking out their citizens. If Chinese warships suddenyl appeared off the east coast and started shelling HDB blocks, yes, I would say round up every chinese citizens and shoot 1000 of them every hour until the shelling stops.

the LI riots on the other hand is not an Indian govt instigated incident. Its a bunch of Indians drunk and running around. U cannot punish a country for the actions that a few of their drunk citizens did. And i have already posted before that the SPF should have started shooting them. That would have stopped the rioting right away. I have no problem with killing a few of them to put the rest of the FTs in their place in singapore. Most certainly, most US police forces would have opened fire.

If I was granted just one wish by the almighty it would be that ALL Chinks and ALL shitskins be wiped from the face of this earth.

I hope that statement proves how impartial I am when it comes to both these vile species.

biondi

If I was granted just one wish by the almighty it would be that ALL Chinks and ALL shitskins be wiped from the face of this earth.

I hope that statement proves how impartial I am when it comes to both these vile species.

Indeed, the chinks scum should be wiped off from this face of this earth. I hope Donald Trump nuke and wipe all the chinks out.

As for the Indians, they have proven to be successful people and are now the richest ethnicity in USA. But they could only be successful under an Ang Moh political system of fairness and equality.

To conclude, Ang Moh are the best!!

You nigger you only bring in shit skins when forced to.

Btw if all Chinese were wiped out you probably wouldn't exist.

oh look!!!!its a bird!!!no its a plane!!!no its shitskin superman racist jah jah binks questioning why other people are not as racist as him!!!??

Why am i a shit skin? How is this question racist? So i am racist to my own race assuming that i am a shit skin? :rolleyes: See your stupid method here is to throw shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks

ChineseDog

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. Only we chinks should be wiped out.

Indeed, the chinks scum should be wiped off from this face of this earth. I hope Donald Trump nuke and wipe all the chinks out.

As for the Indians, they have proven to be successful people and are now the richest ethnicity in USA. But they could only be successful under an Ang Moh political system of fairness and equality.

To conclude, Ang Moh are the best!!

Hi are you a fellow chink? I am looking to recruit more Chinese dogs.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Proud chink jah is a big racist.

Why am i a shit skin? How is this question racist? So i am racist to my own race assuming that i am a shit skin? :rolleyes: See your stupid method here is to throw shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks

i dont say what one is or isnt,i simply let their demeanor,mannerisms,thoughts guide me to their true inner nature like the force,despite being a incessant white knight for the chinese,i sense u detest them more than anything.ur empathy and sympathy feels as fake and cold as a psychopath.ur a dopplegangle like duluxe.most people are ordinary racist,u are genuine racist,i would be afraid to put on pyjamas and stand in a shower in front of u in case gas instead of water pours through the showers.thick face black heart is right it is very hard to hide true human nature,thats why leong sam is a fake,a joke,a loser.....transparent as glass,but u are a true sociopath,fear sends shivers down my spine like a thousand needles piercing my heart,u ARE MEPHISTO,THE LORD OF HATRED!!!!!

wtf are you writing on nigger? Pls up your medication and stick to writing childish fantasies. Stop your attempts at psychologically analyzing people because it would be akin to an elephant trying to do ballet. Just plain fail!

Your judgement is skewed. Yours and everyone else in zikapore. The Cheenas and thambis you are seeing in zikapore are 3rd class shitizens of their own country. They could not make it to the US, or UK or any one of the top destinations, so they come here, let in by the PAP, who think they are talented. The behaviours that you witness from them, eg. spitting, shitting in MRT stations, talking loudly, petty crimes, molestations, etc, are all the product of their 3rd citizenry in their own country.

In my travels to the western world, I have met really impressive Tiongs from China, I mean we are talking Harvard/Stanford/Princeton grads. They are smart, articulate, speak excellent english, dress well, are courteous and are movers in their companies. Completely opposite to the ones we see in zikapore. Many of them reside in the US and are doing very well in their companies. Others, I have met in HKG and China. I have met China Cambridge/Oxford grads with a perfect english accent. The same goes for the Thambis from India. If you go to the silicon valley and meet those mid to upper level managers, you will see they are not the drunken, rioting, smelly apunehs that we get in zikapore. thanks to the PAP, we get the rejects from the western countries and a lower grade of FTs. But because we only see the way the Cheenas and thambis behave in zikapore, we think they are all the same. Yes, a majority are. But there is an increasing group from these countries that are frankly embarassed by the activities of their fellow country men.

As for Pinoys, they are the only ones that buck the trend. regardless of where I have encountered them, they are all dumb as shits. If it wasn't for 7-11, these fucks would all be in big trouble.

Your judgement is skewed. Yours and everyone else in zikapore. The Cheenas and thambis you are seeing in zikapore are 3rd class shitizens of their own country. They could not make it to the US, or UK or any one of the top destinations, so they come here, let in by the PAP, who think they are talented. The behaviours that you witness from them, eg. spitting, shitting in MRT stations, talking loudly, petty crimes, molestations, etc, are all the product of their 3rd citizenry in their own country.

In my travels to the western world, I have met really impressive Tiongs from China, I mean we are talking Harvard/Stanford/Princeton grads. They are smart, articulate, speak excellent english, dress well, are courteous and are movers in their companies. Completely opposite to the ones we see in zikapore. Many of them reside in the US and are doing very well in their companies. Others, I have met in HKG and China. I have met China Cambridge/Oxford grads with a perfect english accent. The same goes for the Thambis from India. If you go to the silicon valley and meet those mid to upper level managers, you will see they are not the drunken, rioting, smelly apunehs that we get in zikapore. thanks to the PAP, we get the rejects from the western countries and a lower grade of FTs. But because we only see the way the Cheenas and thambis behave in zikapore, we think they are all the same. Yes, a majority are. But there is an increasing group from these countries that are frankly embarassed by the activities of their fellow country men.

As for Pinoys, they are the only ones that buck the trend. regardless of where I have encountered them, they are all dumb as shits. If it wasn't for 7-11, these fucks would all be in big trouble.

Your post here is totally irrelevant to this topic and you answered my question in post #2.

The quality of the citizens here doesn't factor into this. This is because both are equally fucked up as you stated. Then again if let's assume very good quality tiongs were in sg i doubt you would change your stance you still would have condoned arresting or deporting them when the terrax issue first surfaced.

No i am more concerned on your double standards which i suspect and you kind of quelled in your post #2 but has again awoken in me.

The double standards are like this and i am sure you are well aware of them. Tiongs/Chinese create problems in sg get flamed beyond the severity of their problems. Other races especially shit skins don't get them. Can you imagine there were fucking sinkies and Chinese at that going to little shit land and offering peace offerings to these shit skins after the riot. Now pls try to imagine the same thing happening were it tiongs that rioted. No way that would happen. I'm always going to bring up these double standards because it's just fucking ridiculous.

KNN why you always think that the Tiongs are being discriminated and ill treated in Sinkie Land? If that is the case, why are there still so many Tiongs in Sinkie Land? Why don't they all return to their motherland? You fucking bastard, such a simple logic you also cannot comprehend? I have long suspected you to be a mole planted by the Tiongs in this forum.

That's cos they weather the storm but doesn't make discriminating them correct. Btw don't answer on someone else's behalf shit skin.

I can now double confirmed that you are a fucking shameless Sinkie traitor who is always fighting for the course and rights of the Chinks, be they in Sinkie Land, Tiongland or anywhere in the planet. By the way, does Sam sets the rule on how or what to post in this forum? Otherwise, shut the fucking mouth of yours up. Bastard.

How, want to get stunned or not? No balls right?

I can now double confirmed that you are a fucking shameless Sinkie traitor who is always fighting for the course and rights of the Chinks, be they in Sinkie Land, Tiongland or anywhere in the planet. By the way, does Sam sets the rule on how or what to post in this forum? Otherwise, shut the fucking mouth of yours up. Bastard.

How, want to get stunned or not? No balls right?

Shit skin don't interrupt when your superiors are chatting. I'm Chinese why shouldn't I look after the interests of my race

you watched to many Hollywood movies.

Why must angmohs to left in this world?

Don't you remember angmoh also invaded Burma. Colonized and invasion is the same.

don't you want to shoot one angmoh if you see one?