• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Sinkie female gets into shouting match with grab driver

see ,,,,
why must you involved mother ,father and what not
in your reply ?
he just posted a video.
what has his mother to do with this ?
or what did his mother do to you ?
If you are unaware of the bad blood between Jah and myself since last year, I suggest you steer clear of our disputes. If you will follow my past posts, I don't spew vulgarities at other forumers unless being first provoked.

It's part of your character revealing your low down inbred self. Making excuses isn't going to change anything and notice i didn't stoop down to your lvl cos it's quite impossible for me to do it honestly speaking.

knn, you all two talk maciam like sibeh eh sai like that. ai hoot bor lan pa tio diam diam lah...:biggrin:

That's why I don't know to call you stupid, idiot, retard, or a combination of all the above. Up till now, you are still asking for my race. KNN. Either you are blind and cannot read or really so fuck up that you can't comprehend what is called English. Are you a Chinese helicopter? From your level of English and the type of response from you, I would have suspected so.

I only asked about your race once and that was a rhetorical question as i already know you are a shit skin. I was asking you because another member assumed that you are Chinese or asked if you are Chinese and you couldn't even give a proper yes or no answer and then mention your race. This shows that you are ashamed to admit your race and i don't blame you. Typically shit skins act all coy about their race or they follow m&ds and put in that they have European blood as if that makes them more atas. :rolleyes:

Btw my English competency is much better than yours. My usage and knowledge of the language is at a far higher lvl than yours and you have indirectly admitted it by asking if i am Sam's clone and Sam is an English language teacher therefore has a good command of the language. Your English level is more akin towards someone of the primary school level. Judging from your snake like behvaior in making personal attacks your intelligence is also around that level but a pity your chronological age is that of someone far older in his 40s and upwards. A middle aged adult with a kid's intelligence. Plain pathetic.

I only asked about your race once and that was a rhetorical question as i already know you are a shit skin. I was asking you because another member assumed that you are Chinese or asked if you are Chinese and you couldn't even give a proper yes or no answer and then mention your race. This shows that you are ashamed to admit your race and i don't blame you. Typically shit skins act all coy about their race or they follow m&ds and put in that they have European blood as if that makes them more atas. :rolleyes:

Btw my English competency is much better than yours. My usage and knowledge of the language is at a far higher lvl than yours and you have indirectly admitted it by asking if i am Sam's clone and Sam is an English language teacher therefore has a good command of the language. Your English level is more akin towards someone of the primary school level. Judging from your snake like behvaior in making personal attacks your intelligence is also around that level but a pity your chronological age is that of someone far older in his 40s and upwards. A middle aged adult with a kid's intelligence. Plain pathetic.

You are not only a bastard, but a low-end bastard. Up till now you still insist that I'm a shit-skin. I'm very sure almost everyone in this forum will have to admit your stupidity on this. Your that good-for-nothing whore mother must have really regretted pushing you out from her smelly pussy, because she doesn't even know who the fuck (out of the hundreds of men she had been sprayed into) is your biological father. If she has the Yui Hatano standard, at least still forgivable, but with a face like Ho Ching.........yuk....

By the way, your English is only good at plagiarising. That's what you are fucking good at. No sense of shame at all. When I said I suspect you to be a clone of Sam is because of your frequent sarcasms, not because of your English, stupid. You are indeed such a thick-skinned to even think that I'm praising your English. Self praise is no praise.

You are not only a bastard, but a low-end bastard. Up till now you still insist that I'm a shit-skin. I'm very sure almost everyone in this forum will have to admit your stupidity on this. Your that good-for-nothing whore mother must have really regretted pushing you out from her smelly pussy, because she doesn't even know who the fuck (out of the hundreds of men she had been sprayed into) is your biological father. If she has the Yui Hatano standard, at least still forgivable, but with a face like Ho Ching.........yuk....

By the way, your English is only good at plagiarising. That's what you are fucking good at. No sense of shame at all. When I said I suspect you to be a clone of Sam is because of your frequent sarcasms, not because of your English, stupid. You are indeed such a thick-skinned to even think that I'm praising your English. Self praise is no praise.

Alamak you should be suresh aka gopal the low down bastard anyway your engrish sucks mr shit skin and btw being sarcastic is a good sign. Typically only people of high intelligence have the capability of being sarcastic so you can forget about it as you have a sub 90 IQ.

Anymore cheap shot low down personal insults you want to spam mr shit skin?

Alamak you should be suresh aka gopal the low down bastard anyway your engrish sucks mr shit skin and btw being sarcastic is a good sign. Typically only people of high intelligence have the capability of being sarcastic so you can forget about it as you have a sub 90 IQ.

Anymore cheap shot low down personal insults you want to spam mr shit skin?
What the fuck? Still trying to deny the facts and masturbating yourself to satisfaction. Sure, go on, nobody's stopping you. Today so late then log in to this forum. Got your cock stuck in your own mother's pussy ah? I thought her pussy is already so loose from the penetrations from hundreds of men already?

Even when it comes to insults you fall so far short. Surprised they actually sent you to China. You were there to suck the supervisor's cock right shit skin.

Again masturbating yourself to satisfaction with no facts at all. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. You are totally no standards at all. You are no match for me lah, bastard.

Holy fuck your insanity is acting up again. Ginfreely has a disciple.