• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut queue

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

well, the (non)development of Terrex,SouthChinaSea has embolden PRCs globally with their nonsense antics...entire sinkie cabinet needsnto be replaced!!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie with ATB wife barges into dr's office quarrels with dr demanding to cut qu

Capture.png
[/QUOTE]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

a manly looking wife i must say..uncanny resemblance to a Mr. HC, in her younger years perhaps..

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

paul chong is the person who filmed the dr

https://www.facebook.com/paul.chong.737

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/105740168-post407.html

CSI this bastard paul and his tiong bu crude wife. wait 1 hour dare complain. in USA you even wait 3-4 hours in doc clinic for a flu and this is accepatble. bastard asshole. what happen if got naked male patient when this paul wife barge in? can sue her for violation of modesty or voyeurism. bastard asshole thinks like his wife. this is singapore and not china. even in china I heard you wait 5-6 hours to see doc

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

paul chong is the person who filmed the dr

https://www.facebook.com/paul.chong.737

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/105740168-post407.html

CSI this paul and his tiong bu crude wife. wait 1 hour dare complain. in USA you even wait 3-4 hours in doc clinic for a flu and this is accepatble. bastard asshole. what happen if got naked male patient when this paul wife barge in? can sue her for violation of modesty or voyeurism. bastard asshole thinks like his wife. this is singapore and not china. even in china I heard you wait 5-6 hours to see doc

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Paul should apologize and pray that doc will not sue his pant off...

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

paul chong, if you are reading this thread. my sincere advice to you is pack your bags and migrate to china with your atb. Just fuck off back to china.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

paul chong, if you are reading this thread. my sincere advice to you is pack your bags and migrate to china with your atb. Just fuck off back to china.

this paul chong is a typical sinkie with a tiongbu wife. open mouth talk about suing doctor. what a joke. he should be happy the doctor didn't sue him and his CB wife. first the wife already is in the wrong. there is infringement of patient privacy when she barge into the doc consultation room. this is a chargeable offence. the clinic is s private clinic and NOT a public space so he is trespassing. the nurses and staff could also lodge a police report and sue them for harassment. so many sure win cases, he better apologise and kow tow and beg for mercy. this is not china.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Paul CB Chong is Nanz $1.99 Chong's brother?????

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the problem with tiongs. always take advantage for free 2nd dipping. must charge her consultation fee even if sick daughter is at home. how many times of free advice will she get until she's sextisfied? f*cking freeloader just because she paid for initial consulation she could suka suka bug the doctor.

You can 2nd dip a china whore too, pay her once on 1st appointment, go back next day for round 2 since you paid before. Tell her it's a China thing, China whore must follow.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Here's my two cents view:

1) Barging into a doctor's room is not pleasant for the doctor or the patient who is in the room with him.

2) If this were to happen in the Polyclinic or government hospital, Mr Paul Chong and his wife would be given an apology and attempts would be made to appease them. The doctor in question will be reprimanded for his attitude and demeanor.

3) Doctors in Singapore have no rights whatsoever. In fact health care professionals have no rights the moment they sign on as health care workers. They are at the mercy of the patients and their friends and relatives.

4) Patients and their loved ones will always say they were anxious, worried, concerned about their loved ones or their health. As such they could not think properly. Their actions are thus forgivable. The doctors and nurses on the other hand have no such excuse. Instead it is unbecoming of them to understand their patients' anxieties.

5) If this case were to go to MOH/SMC, the doctor will be disciplined.

6) while the above may be somewhat surprising to most, and seeing how many "support" the doctor, the reality is that when it is you against the doctor, you will always have the upper hand. Doctor are like chihuahuas tied to a tree. You can beat them, spit at them, but if they try to bite you, they will only give more trouble for themselves. Chihuahuas cannot really do any lasting harm to humans. All they do is irritate them more. But you can certainly kill the chihuahua if it irritates you too much. Best thing the Doctor chihuahua can do is to always be nice, be cute and lovable. If scolded just whine, roll over and show belly.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That kind Doctor should check his ears for any damage.
My ears almost bled when I heard the Tiong fucker speak Engrish :eek:
Suka suka call police , they busy hiding inside ambulance gotta answer this call :rolleyes:
He should fuck back along with his Tiong bitch to the Middle Kingdom , barge anywhere they like ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know. More people will blame PAP but still vote for them at election. LOL!!!

I suspect the PAP supporters are the "new Sporeans" & those who work for the gov't & GLCs. They do so out of fear of losing their jobs if they vote opposition. Who knows, now that many of them are being retrenched, they may decide to vote against the PAP in the next GE?

I'm from the older generation & almost all my schoolmates, friends, relatives are now ex-Sporeans. For guys there is the issue of avoiding NS. For those that are married, they have to think about their children's future.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if that happens to child better get an ambulance for a&e.
Lucid ambulance r needed for police to hide. There's new reg that will require teachers to b present when they hide inside so they feel safe.