• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AMDK Jim Rogers: Trump is going to be friendly with Russia. Sell China Buy Russia

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNBC Quarterly Investment Guide:

Investing legend Jim Rogers: 'Forget China, buy Russia' http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/09/investing-legend-jim-rogers-forget-china-buy-russia.html

- Relations between the United States and Russia will improve when Donald J. Trump takes office as the 45th president of the United States, providing a boost to its depressed economy. There is also the chance that sanctions imposed on Russia over its role in the conflict in the Ukraine may be eased.

- "Trump is going to be friendly with Russia. That's an enormous change. You're going to see the rest of the world remove sanctions."

- China is a bigger risk. Trump's hawkish stance on China will stall the country's economic growth engine.

- "Some guys that Trump has appointed do understand how the world works. On the other hand, he's got some people who are vehement that they need to attack China," Rogers said.

- Through the first 10 months of 2016, the United States exported $92 billion worth of goods to China and imported $381 billion worth. Because of this risk, Rogers said, "the U.S. dollar is going to continue going up against nearly every currency in the world."

- "If Mr. Trump does what he says, Chinese equities certainly are not going to go up."

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Trump has the balls to trump Tiongland. It's long overdue for 2 decades already. We don't need a military confrontation, but a lasting trade war will put Tiongland to its knees. They won't be able to endure for more than 3 years. Thereafter, I'll like to see how more arrogant and snobbish can they be, especially their fucking medias: People's Daily and Global Times.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Trump has the balls to trump Tiongland. It's long overdue for 2 decades already. We don't need a military confrontation, but a lasting trade war will put Tiongland to its knees. They won't be able to endure for more than 3 years. Thereafter, I'll like to see how more arrogant and snobbish can they be, especially their fucking medias: People's Daily and Global Times.

Trump is true AMDK. Toyota announced US$10billion investment in US after being scolded.
http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...ces-us10b-investment-in-us-after-trump-attack

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the Chinks will be peeing in their pants now.

Lol......Ur a chink too aren't u?Why so many chinks licking Trump's balls?

I think the chinks are smart,they are laughing alongside Putin at the dumb Americans and Trump.the Democrats agree with u Trump,Putin is a very smart man,but no one here is questioning his intelligence,only yours.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol......Ur a chink too aren't u?Why so many chinks licking Trump's balls?

I think the chinks are smart,they are laughing alongside Putin at the dumb Americans and Trump.
Eh.... what makes you so sure? Your intelligence is highly questionable. Making a dumb guess will reveal your intellectual level.

Go on to lick 11's balls. I can offer you some fried panda testes, original or spicy? Wait to see who will be the winner eventually. Even South Korea is now beginning to feel skeptical of Tiongland.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh.... what makes you so sure? Your intelligence is highly questionable. Making a dumb guess will reveal your intellectual level.

Go on to lick 11's balls. Wait to see who will be the winner eventually.

I don't have to lick Xi's balls to know the chinks will prevail.now really it's time for Americans to sit down and shut up and stop whining and making a fuss.u guys have been doing this since the beginning of time.first u paint the communists as the monsters and devils,after fucking with Russia,Korea, Vietnam,Cuba,South America,then u moved on to middle East and the Arabs, now the shits blown up in ur face,insurgent groups everywhere and terror attacks every 3 months,now the bogeyman is China,because we are now ur biggest threat.Us chinks just want to do our thing.really it's time for US to sit down and shut up.U blame the blacks,the Mexicans,the chinks,the arabs,the russians.is there anyone u don't blame except stupid Americans?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to lick Xi's balls to know the chinks will prevail.
You have the crystal ball? America may not be the idealistic angel, but definitely the Chinks are worse. I may not mean the majority of its population, but especially the CCP and their leaders.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have the crystal ball? America may not be the idealistic angel, but definitely the Chinks are worse. I may not mean the majority of its population, but especially the CCP and their leaders.

This is the same excuse and paranoia that america uses to paint everyone and all her enemies.

If u are so afraid then maybe it's time to start sucking Xi's balls eh?

In all of China and Earth's history,does xi Jin ping look like the worst mass murderer to u?Doesn't seem like a half bad leader if u ask me,silent and calculative and contemplative like a wise general compared to some clown von fuckface who can't stop shooting his mouth off every other day.

I don't need crystal ball,it's like investing in companies,u bet on the people,the culture and the civilization.there maybe some sides of chinks that are ugly and uncultured but those things are superficial and can be polished out with time.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all of China and Earth's history,does xi Jin ping look like the worst mass murderer to u?Doesn't seem like a half bad leader if u ask me,silent and calculative and contemplative like a wise general

there maybe some sides of chinks that are ugly and uncultured but those things are superficial and can be polished out with time.
Go ahead and believe what you want. But to me, 11's current regiment and style are almost similar to Mao, very dangerous. He's like a cult, brainwashing his people to believe that only he can save Tiongland.

Let me tell you that today, the Chinks are so badly cultured and so obsessed with money and greed is the result of the Mao's revolution. Mao had successfully brainwashed his people. Almost every Chinks I'd talked to will tell me: "We have been bullied for so many years already, so now it's our turn to bully people". What the fuck?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading for the past 5 years, i conclude rogers is merely trying to manipulate the market like his partner soros as he was there 5 years ago n is still hoping of causing controversy to gain from both ends of burning candles.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they can do it to cheena n mexico, they can do it to bolehland n sinkieland. so dont b too happy. in the first place, cheena did not approach the west but they were enticed by the market size, an educated workforce, resources n potential for growth, as what asean did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...stand-up-to-trump-too/?utm_term=.714de6816f98

collective, asia, middle east and pacific cunties can bear down on usa.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go ahead and believe what you want. But to me, 11's current regiment and style are almost similar to Mao, very dangerous. He's like a cult, brainwashing his people to believe that only he can save Tiongland.

Let me tell you that today, the Chinks are so badly cultured and so obsessed with money and greed is the result of the Mao's revolution. Mao had successfully brainwashed his people. Almost every Chinks I'd talked to will tell me: "We have been bullied for so many years already, so now it's our turn to bully people". What the fuck?

That's what called being a chink is,u think the chinks outside China are any less greedy and money loving?Even those overseas Chinese that never been thru cultural revolution and don't even know China is just as greedy and money grubbing,it is our race's defining trait and characteristics.its how chinks become the richest in indonesia,Thailand,Malaysia, Philippines,Hong kong, Singapore.stop whining and embrace ur genes and instincts.

Humans has historically been a highly populous world and resources were scare, competition was fierce and this lead us to constantly seek out more and hoarde.being greedy is a human response and instinct to scarcity and starvation.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somebody else in this forum besides me have pointed out that China's trade with america only represents a tiny fraction of China's combined total trade with the world and Europe.china can survive easily without america but can Americans survive without China?Americans will have no one to manufacture cheap goods for them and have to resort to the more expensive black market.this will cause innumerable suffering on the Americans.many American companies that rely on arbitrage trade with China will go bankrupt.like Walmart for example.

Last edited:

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SELL USA buy PRC & Russia.

USA == Rotten Dead Meat == No Value at all == Weakness + Liabilities == Burden to Whole World == unable to contribute nor help anybody == Must Be Played Out by ALL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bigger problem for usa is that

1/ consumers will end up paying substantially more for home made products and that may cancel out any personal gains.

2/ agri produce will be in tatters as they enjoy a US$20 bln surplus and these perishables will find difficulty to sell, even in mexico.

3/ bonds if dumped by china will have huge impact on usa and if collaterally with real estates by china and saudi could well send goldman sach into bankruptcy.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they can do it to cheena n mexico, they can do it to bolehland n sinkieland. so dont b too happy. in the first place, cheena did not approach the west but they were enticed by the market size, an educated workforce, resources n potential for growth, as what asean did.

collective, asia, middle east and pacific cunties can bear down on usa.

Are we having a trade surplus with the US?

Somebody else in this forum besides me have pointed out that China's trade with america only represents a tiny fraction of China's combined total trade with the world and Europe.china can survive easily without america but can Americans survive without China?Americans will have no one to manufacture cheap goods for them and have to resort to the more expensive black market.this will cause innumerable suffering on the Americans.many American companies that rely on arbitrage trade with China will go bankrupt.like Walmart for example.
Don't need to argue until the cows come home. Just wait and see if Trump has the balls to execute most of his election promises to his supporters. He may also be a hypocrite after he really takes into office on 20 Jan. No matter what, I anticipate there will be big changes for the world in the coming months and years. Trump may also insists that Japan and Korea will have to be self sufficient with their nuclear armament and this will create even more tensions with China. Fireworks are surely in the making.

And if you tell me that China is not afraid of losing the US market, I think it is bullshit. The number of unemployment to occur as a result is already enough to self-destruct Tiongland.

Last edited: