• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Should Sinkies be united against China?

70+30 = 100 against China?

• Yeah right.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Face your Karma PAP!!

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or should PAP handle the kraken they release from Gay Loong's cheebye mouth themselves?

Peace time accuse Sinkies of xenophobia, embrace foreigners, displace sinkies, sponsorship and jobs for foreigners, national slavery for sinkies.

Support KI LAN!
KNNBCCB. :biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or should PAP handle the kraken they release from Gay Loong's cheebye mouth themselves?

Peace time accuse Sinkies of xenophobia, embrace foreigners, displace sinkies, sponsorship and jobs for foreigners, national slavery for sinkies.

The Indians and Pinoys can support the PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Support KI LAN!

When pap betrays SG citizens in peacetime, it cant expect SG citizens to back it when in a crisis

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indians and Pinoys can support the PAP.

Singaporeans can rightfully and justifiably give PAP the middle finger...

middle finger.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Support KI LAN!

Side PAP for for fuck ? The PAPies made Singapore woman hate their role as a Homemaker. Made them woody like anything. Everything want to be No 1.

As for China girls, they are educated to be a dutiful women. They dress up to please their man on bed.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side PAP for for fuck ? The PAPies made Singapore woman hate their role as a Homemaker. Made them woody like anything. Everything want to be No 1.
They dress up to please their man on bed.

I prefer my girls undress not "dress up"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they need to pay me $10mil a year cos their useless ministars can do only a fraction of what i can do.

only by paying me $10mil, then i can tok to the surgeon fish n blur sotong, only then i hv more integrity than useless ministars

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if Chinese Singaporean NSF will side the pap and USA against China. The pap can dream.

"You can take a Chinese from China, but you can never take China from a Chinese."

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if Chinese Singaporean NSF will side the pap and USA against China. The pap can dream.

"You can take a Chinese from China, but you can never take China from a Chinese."

No. We may be yellow on the outside, but inside we are all white just like the shirts we wear. Malaysian chink can balek tong sua! :mad:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes
all regular , nsf plus nsmen should volunteer to give up their life by going to war.
they are taxing heavily on our budgets

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for China girls, they are educated to be a dutiful women. They dress up to please their man on bed.
I prefer my girls undress not "dress up"
you're both korekt, in that dress up as in "negli-gee" and not dress up as in "peeling off layer" one-bye-one to proceed as in "game-on!" :wink: