• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jobs for FT !!! Local grad toilet cleaner !!!! MORE GOOD YEARS !!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capture.png

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
yet govt wants sgian to stand behind them on Terrex issue........... f u....... get your f trashes to stand behind you lah

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you only know how to "read books". Don't be like this useless bookworm!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be so short sighted, this guy has empowered vision for his startup. he know down the years, white collar jobs going to be culled indefinite numbers whereas there will be growing demand for blue collar jobs. dun under estimate him, his startup could be a fortune 500 company in future.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the grad the owner of the cleaning business or just a cleaning employee? i do know of some business owners who get their hands dirty to show their subordinates how to get the job done.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
is the grad the owner of the cleaning business or just a cleaning employee? i do know of some business owners who get their hands dirty to show their subordinates how to get the job done.

yes, exactly! in order to know the trade, you have to hands on. not like the forummers here, day in day out, talk until got dragon got tiger, in the end, nothing is done! money talks bullshit walks, old saying.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I just closed a cleaning contract with a major company at a value of $100k a month.

Of course, I don’t clean anymore now.

I most certainly do not intend to brag about myself. But I just find many of the entries I have seen have shown a ‘feel sorry for myself’ and ‘the whole world owes me a living’ attitude.

http://www.transitioning.org/2016/0...ecame-a-home-cleaner-but-with-a-happy-ending/

Gentlemen, this is likely to be fake masturbating article

my friend ClementiDK helps in his family's cleaning business so I know about this trade. It is not as easy as what "sam" from the article claims. First of all, it is very difficult to get the license from NEA. ClementiDK need to attend a lot of courses for compliance reasons to get NEA licensing. You noticed that he claims:-

- to be just 30 now,
- 3-years ago, his cleaning business bought over by a bigger company. Sold his business at 27 (30-3=27 years old)
- Finish NS after his poly + Uni should be at least 25 years old
- He started to do cleaning after he was jobless twice and longest jobless period was a year. (so after uni, he spent at least two years doing other jobs or jobless before he embarked on cleaning business).

27 - 25 -2 = 0

This superboy succeeded within ZERO years. You need some months or years to obtain the NEA license and he might have used malaysian or foreign workers, which needs another period of time to recruit your manpower so that he can develop his "successful" cleaning business.

He also claimed to run a One Man Operation and soon enough cleaning companies wanting to invest in his business. This does not happen in cleaning industry. Buy-outs happened when you have manpower or a lot of large cleaning contracts that cannot be managed by one-person.

Do your maths, I suspect this chee hong is smoking us.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote - I most certainly do not intend to brag about myself. But I just find many of the entries I have seen have shown a ‘feel sorry for myself’ and ‘the whole world owes me a living’ attitude. They blame everyone. Their employers, the market, the government, their parents, their age, their responsibilities.

Shame on the writer for mocking the less fortunate with his cock-n-bull tale.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our moderators agree with my maths, I hope we can amend the the title of the thread to highlight that this is a fake news.