• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Terrex 2017] China tells Bargain Hen to watch his chickenshit mouth

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[FONT=&amp]Singapore must exercise caution on Terrex issue: China
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Yahoo News Singapore
January 9, 2017
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Singapore must be cautious on the issue of the confiscation of its military vehicles in Hong Kong, said a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Monday (9 January).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Spokesman Lu Kang said at a ministry briefing, “I hope the relevant parties can be cautious in their remarks and actions,” according to a report by The South China Morning Post.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lu said that the Hong Kong government was handling the matter in accordance with the law.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“I want to stress that China hopes other nations, including Singapore, follow the one-China principle. This is the foundation for bilateral ties between China and any other nation. I hope the relevant parties can follow the laws of Hong Kong, China.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The remarks come hours after Singapore Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen told Parliament that the Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles enjoy sovereign immunity and cannot legally be confiscated by other countries.

[/FONT]

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK china. Lan jiao understand, you can keep the fucking terrex and the world will know the quality of your character.

Mr 11, you bully us, the world is watching. the world will remember. go on, keep giving the rest of the world an excuse to contain the rise of the chinks.

all the more reason to contain the rise of the chinks.

if our government backs down from this issue, i will burn my no.4 and never don it again. 2.5 years and 20 weeks of my life for fuck?

Mr 11, you can take our tanks, but you can never take our freedom.

[FONT=&amp]Singapore must exercise caution on Terrex issue: China
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Yahoo News Singapore
January 9, 2017
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Singapore must be cautious on the issue of the confiscation of its military vehicles in Hong Kong, said a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Monday (9 January).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Spokesman Lu Kang said at a ministry briefing, “I hope the relevant parties can be cautious in their remarks and actions,” according to a report by The South China Morning Post.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lu said that the Hong Kong government was handling the matter in accordance with the law.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“I want to stress that China hopes other nations, including Singapore, follow the one-China principle. This is the foundation for bilateral ties between China and any other nation. I hope the relevant parties can follow the laws of Hong Kong, China.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The remarks come hours after Singapore Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen told Parliament that the Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles enjoy sovereign immunity and cannot legally be confiscated by other countries.

[/FONT]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHHAHAHA. Sibei song!!
Looking at how Bargain Hen is like a fucking chiwahwah bitch in front of China. LOLOLOL

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrex tussle worsens: Singapore cites international law; Beijing raises One-China principle
January 10, 2017 09:52 SGT
By Jacob J
Terrex tussle worsens: Singapore cites international law; Beijing raises One-China principle
Terrex armoured personnel carrier of Singapore SAF seized in Hong Kong.Reuters
The ruckus over the nine Terrex armoured personnel carriers seized in Hong Kong worsened with China warning Singapore to be cautious with its "remarks and actions" after Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong asked Hong Kong to return the military vehicles immediately.

After Singapore Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen raised the issue of Singapore's rights to get back the armoured vehicles under international laws, China retorted suggesting Singapore undermined the One-China principle, the bedrock of PRC's claim to the 'renegade' Taiwan.

"It is hoped that all relevant countries, including Singapore, can earnestly respect the one-China policy, which is the fundamental prerequisite for China to develop ties with other countries," Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Lu Kang said at a briefing in Beijing.

Lu added that the Hong Kong authorities are dealing with the issue under the rules and regulations. Beijing, which was offended by Singapore's stance in the territorial dispute in the South China Sea, criticised Singapore's Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen's remarks that the seizure of the Terrex carriers was in contravention to international laws.

"I hope the relevant parties can be cautious in their remarks and actions ... I want to stress that China hopes other nations, including Singapore, follow the one-China principle. This is the foundation for bilateral ties between China and any other nation," Lu said, according to the South China Morning Post.

Ng had raised the issue of sovereignty of Singapore and asserted that the military assets of a sovereign nation were immune from restraints in another country. "They are protected by sovereign immunity, even though they were being shipped by commercial carriers," Ng said. "They cannot legally be detained or confiscated by other countries," he added.

Meanwhile, Singapore Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said in Parliament the city state respected and adhered to the one-China policy.

The tussle over the Terrex armoured carriers, which were seized in Hing Kong in November, came to the fore again after Prime Minister Lee wrote to Hong Kong chief Executive CY Leung, urging him to return the vehicles immediately. While Hong Kong insists that the issue is a matter for Hong Kong Customs to decide in normal course, Singapore has said it has received no formal reasons for the detention for over two months.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK china. Lan jiao understand, you can keep the fucking terrex and the world will know the quality of your character.

Mr 11, you bully us, the world is watching. the world will remember. go on, keep giving the rest of the world an excuse to contain the rise of the chinks.

if our government backs down from this issue, i will burn my no.4 and never don it again. 2.5 years and 20 weeks of my life for fuck?

Ah. Another pap ib exposed his hands.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

WOW, such garang, so scare, many cool.
Go wear your No.4, gather other rambo then go jio Bargain Hen to lead a troop to attack China and eat all the ATBCB lor. Be careful not to be used as bullet shields by the self-serving Bargain Hen hor. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng ah um si wa tio cheng!
lhl-laughing.jpg

Heng ah my Temasek investments in tiong kok bo dai ji
hochinglaugh_0.jpeg

Heng ah I not born in China
lim-swee-say-toothpick-300x196.jpg

OY you all mai char lah
image.png

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.customs.gov.hk/en/passenger_clearance/prohibited_controlled/

prohibited and controlled items going through transit in hk are subject to hk customs and excise department's seizure.

"Importation / exportation of any prohibited / controlled items into or out of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) is governed by laws.

The commonly found prohibited / controlled items are dangerous drugs, psychotropic substances, controlled chemicals, antibiotics, arms, ammunition, weapons, fireworks, strategic commodities, rough diamonds, animals, plants, endangered species, telecommunication equipment, game, meat, poultry, eggs and powdered formula."

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

broke the law in someone else's territory still want to site international law?

so who will enforce "international justice"? the superfriends?

Greatest-TV-Cartoon-Theme-Songs-6-Super-Friends.jpg

Next time when a foreigner breaks a law in Sinkieland, can he site the international law??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U need China to teach u how to be mindful of ur words and be diplomatic,truly is buay Pai sei!!!!!Who taught these kindergarteners how to be politicians?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What international law ? If u don't respect the laws of other countries ,u surely got farked deep deep.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
will bargain hen get persona non gratis if he steps into hk? or will they detain,cane then deport him like all the same treatment for overstaying tiongsters in sinkieland

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke PAP,no wonder none of our pleas or negotiations with other countries ever work,indoland tells us to fuck off, China tells us to fuck off,USA tells us to fuck off.

We need a better spokesman and negotiator to lead this country with more humility,like Chen show Mao, except that guy looks so much like a Taiwanese bastard China might declare war on us.