• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 1st Major Step towards WW3, Beijing threaten Break Ties with Ang Moh Trump USA

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trumpet will be sack soon after take office. All biz man are corrupt and pussy eaters.

This will be UArseA history their president got sack and where UArseA got time to find trouble with China?

UArseA without illegal drug trafficking biz will not be great again. When they can even fake God story of God having a son and angmoh hang his son better give up angmohs believe in ah Neh buddha better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the chao cheesepie ginfreely use clones to post? mod boh zho kang.

Don't know if ginfreely is a clone of that fucker winners i would say no Winners is a disgusting shit skin bastard. That fucker i would kill for fun out of all the stray animals i met.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at how good China threatening at.
warn tagolog not to claim south china sea
warn sg dun kaypoh in south china sea
warn sg again on Taiwan ties
warn mighty US not to meddle with Taiwan ties
but when N Korean make noise making testing nuclear, China keep quiet

N Korean nuclear tests have everything to do with the U.S.A. South Korea and Japan.
It's tit for tat. China has made a lot of noises too but North Korea is too uncontrollable and unpredictable
under Kim Jong Un.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if ginfreely is a clone of that fucker winners i would say no Winners is a disgusting shit skin bastard. That fucker i would kill for fun out of all the stray animals i met.
Hey coward Jah the bastard. Wanna try or not? Guarantee you won't die from 1 or 2 shots. Come on leh.